• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

event Dark Knight Only PvP Tournament Hosted by BDOHERO! Pearl Prizes!

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! In order to celebrate the release of the new class, I thought it would be cool to have a little PvP tournament while everyone is still learning the ins and outs of the class.

Winner of the tournament will be receiving 1 costume of their choice. 2nd place gets 1000 pearls. 

The tournament will take place on Friday, March 3rd at 9PM PST. If you can't make it or didn't make a Dark Knight, you can watch the tournament live. It will be streamed here on my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/bdohero

The rules are simple; no HP potions, no elixirs. You have to wear all +0 Reblath Armor and any +0 Kriegsmesser, and +0 Knot. No accessories. You will be required to submit a screenshot of your gear and inventory to the tournament exclusive discord immediately before your match. This is to ensure that everyone is wearing the right gear, and following the rules of no potions or elixirs. (mana pots are accepted). You can use any crystal/gem set up you like. Emergency escapes (V's) are allowed to be used as well. 

Each match of the preliminaries will be a best of 3, and each match of the semi-finals and finals will be a best of 5. 

Other than that, there are no other rules. You can join at any level, as long as you are a Dark Knight.

If you wish to participate in this tournament, please join the tournament exclusive discord here: https://discord.gg/FCpfU4p

Edited by NotHero
6 people like this

Posted

pvp :D

Posted

Fun. I'll be there.

Posted

Maybe if My extra DK character slot actually decides to suddenly work, I"ll be there.

Posted

yeah :3

Posted

Need more people to participate! We're getting traction but not enough! I want this to be big!

Posted

This is a great chance for some fun competition... Why isn't this getting more attention? Joined the Discord, count me in

Posted

Looking forward to it! Let's see some more people too!

Posted

Nice to see someone making a true pvp tournament = without any gear2win basicaly.. Well done.

Posted (edited)

Great idea guy. Problem is, what's to prevent someone from throwing on their TET jewelry after they submit the screenshot? 

Unfortunately cheaters are abundant in games such as BDO. :(

edit: What about screen shot of gear and inventory at time of fight? That may work huh?

Edited by Khayman
Added idea

Posted

Great idea guy. Problem is, what's to prevent someone from throwing on their TET jewelry after they submit the screenshot? 

Unfortunately cheaters are abundant in games such as BDO. :(

Each participant will be required to take a screenshot of their entire game while their gear and inventory windows are open right before a match. If anything that doesn't fit into the rules is found in their inventory, they will be asked to remove the item and take another screenshot, or they will be disqualified. 

Posted

Time for the no life guy who grinds to level 60 to win.

Posted

Time for the no life guy who grinds to level 60 to win.

Well there wouldn't be a tournament if it was level gated and gear gated man, gotta have some kinda leeway there.

Posted (edited)

Well there wouldn't be a tournament if it was level gated and gear gated man, gotta have some kinda leeway there.

I would say level 58 max, since the level difference has a huge effect on accuracy and evasion. A level 56 hitting even a level 59 is really sad since they miss like 60%

Edited by SereneWaves

Posted

I would say level 58 max, since the level difference has a huge effect on accuracy and evasion. A level 56 hitting even a level 59 is really sad since they miss like 60%

Well you host a tournament then.

Posted

Well you host a tournament then.

I'm just giving u suggestions bro. 

Posted

ill enter

Posted

I'm just giving u suggestions bro. 

preciate it brodie

Posted

bumping for more attentions.

Posted

Hey guys! In order to celebrate the release of the new class, I thought it would be cool to have a little PvP tournament while everyone is still learning the ins and outs of the class.

Winner of the tournament will be receiving 1 costume of their choice. 2nd place gets 1000 pearls. 

The tournament will take place on Friday, March 3rd at 9PM PST. If you can't make it or didn't make a Dark Knight, you can watch the tournament live. It will be streamed here on my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/bdohero

The rules are simple; no HP potions, no elixirs. You have to wear all +0 Reblath Armor and any +0 Kriegsmesser, and +0 Knot. No accessories. You will be required to submit a screenshot of your gear and inventory to the tournament exclusive discord immediately before your match. This is to ensure that everyone is wearing the right gear, and following the rules of no potions or elixirs. (mana pots are accepted). You can use any crystal/gem set up you like. Emergency escapes (V's) are allowed to be used as well. 

Each match of the preliminaries will be a best of 3, and each match of the semi-finals and finals will be a best of 5. 

Other than that, there are no other rules. You can join at any level, as long as you are a Dark Knight.

If you wish to participate in this tournament, please join the tournament exclusive discord here: https://discord.gg/FCpfU4p

This game could use a lot more people like you. Great idea.

Posted

This is good <3

Posted

bump ;3

Posted

Tournament is in 7 hours! We need more contestants people!

Posted

bump!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0