• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anniversary Event.... The worst.

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry this is the worst event for a big moment in the game.  I mean really launch a new class only get 20%/20%... bet this weekend wont be a 100% weekend to help DK players out.
DK seals... eh okay if you grind all day free black stones whatever.
The world boss event is just plain stupid.  I mean the rewards are not even worth going for, its during the work day for most.
1 20% coupon that I didn't even know was a one time use clicked it on accident lol.  Whoopty fckin doo we had better sales for other holidays lol.
And a piece of furniture.....

Not much thought was put into this I guess.  I would have at least expected multiple discounts, and at the very least 50% exp and 20% combat.  

Thanks for thanking your players that were since launch.... furniture.... lmao.

Edited by Lemonz
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was disappointed as well to say the least !! Nothing special about it. Though I have to say the dark seals are a nice touch, specially if you do lots of grinding/gathering. Tons of black stones !! 

Edited by DazeR
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

they could have made the coupon not limited at least. forcing to buy until day x is stupid for an 1 year anniversary.

Edited by xinaimee
3 people like this

Posted

QQ more since they didn't hand a bunch of free things out like the many times before.

Also the weekend is not even here shit

Posted (edited)

QQ more since they didn't hand a bunch of free things out like the many times before.

Is honest feedback cuz people were expecting the one year anniversary to be a special event. 

Nobody is stopping you making a thread to tell us all how impressed and happy you are with the aniversary celebration. But I'm guessing we both know why you haven't done that....

Edited by Drustein
1 person likes this

Posted

Its gonna be 20% exp this weekend just watch.

Posted

Didn't we get 100% exp on weekends anyways? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Posted

So a new and interesting class to play with on this game's anniversary isn't enough for you people? Seriously?

"Dammit dad, I Wanted a RED ferrari for my birthday, not this stupid blue one!!!!!!"   QQ more.

Posted (edited)

Didn't we get 100% exp on weekends anyways? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Anytime we have an exp event during the week it almost ALWAYS carries over to the weekend.  Thats how it is with the 50%/20% ones we get for 7 days.  I bet there will be no 100% this weekend.  You can almost count on not getting it.

So a new and interesting class to play with on this game's anniversary isn't enough for you people? Seriously?

"Dammit dad, I Wanted a RED ferrari for my birthday, not this stupid blue one!!!!!!"   QQ more.

That was coming regardless of the anniversary.  They just happen to line up.

People spend money and time on the game they could at least come up with something worthwhile.  Thats not the same as a spoiled brat getting a free car thats the wrong color lol.

Edited by Lemonz
1 person likes this

Posted

People spend money and time on the game they could at least come up with something worthwhile.  Thats not the same as a spoiled brat getting a free car thats the wrong color lol.

Fair enough, but my point kind of remains. A class release is a huge deal for the devs. It alone is truly the anniversary event, and it saddens me that people can't enjoy that, and just want want something else, which pushes aside the whole point of this update. For those not interested in maining it, just take some time to play around and appreciate it.. It's a fun class.

Posted

Fair enough, but my point kind of remains. A class release is a huge deal for the devs. It alone is truly the anniversary event, and it saddens me that people can't enjoy that, and just want want something else, which pushes aside the whole point of this update. For those not interested in maining it, just take some time to play around and appreciate it.. It's a fun class.

Sure... but that literally had nothing to do with OUR anniversary it was on the way, same as kama.  Just because it fell on anniversary time doesn't mean anything.

I understand what you are saying though.  But that was just following the release cycle.  They got it in dec... we got it 3 months later.  

1 person likes this

Posted

very disappointing compared to the holiday sales, I really thought the 1 year anniversary would be at least that good, I've posted this in another thread already, but it seems like the "new company direction" is to go to short time very limited discounts/event items, I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing in game items with a 1 week life expectancy that auto expires, like the lantern/7 day costumes/7 day horse flute...  takes a lot of the manual management out of the event items for them.  Possibly they didn't get exactly what they expected out of the holiday sales, or ended up giving the players more in game power than they wanted them to have in too short an amount of time.  The lack of transparency is really what gets me with KaoKao, considering it is the most valued asset where I work...

1 person likes this

Posted

Older class releases had their own celebratory events... And now since its class release and one year anniversary at the same time, they nullify each other, by bein even for each other? :D Thats some weird logic...

I am happy with limited furniture for one year aniversary... But DK release event sucks balls... If it wasnt as entertaining class as it is, there would be much more shit thrown around, since these events are worse than anything we had so far... They could as well do nothing and leave it at those few facebook posts about DK...

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't event get reward from the boss, cause I don't have time -.-

Anyway.. rewards isn't the best. I expecting something better. DK event isn't solution. We had other 'new class event's', even awakening celebration. 1 Year BDO, happy time.

BTW I found this on YT. Have fun!

Posted

I can't event get reward from the boss, cause I don't have time -.-

Anyway.. rewards isn't the best. I expecting something better. DK event isn't solution. We had other 'new class event's', even awakening celebration. 1 Year BDO, happy time.

BTW I found this on YT. Have fun!

It's saddening that a player has put more effort into the anniversary than the company behind the game

10 people like this

Posted

I love this game ...

I play from the EU start...

But this anniversary is nothing special...

Posted

It's saddening that a player has put more effort into the anniversary than the company behind the game

correct.

ArgleBargle.... Tommyknockers?

Posted

Anniversary was pretty disappointing and lame :/ I mean the company even made a big deal about it saying the anniversary was coming, DK was coming, but in the end it was only a let down. DK itself is fun but.. BDO really needs events to liven things up from time to time, imo.

Posted

I think it's probably because of DK release.

They couldn't have multiple major events running at the same time. They choose to ignore the one year anniversary.

Maybe we get a bit more one year celebrations next week? Anything else would be lame. A games that's been out and successful for a full year deserves more celebrations than looking at some crappy furniture. 

Posted

If anyone of you should have a girlfriend or wife, try telling her on your anniversary day, when she doesn't give you a really expensive gift, the one you dreamed of... that she's a cashcow, you're -----ing disappointed, she ripped you off, she could have at least spent 80% of that what you imagined and all that...

Oh wait, you don't have a GF or wife. And your attitude is maybe the reason why :)

Posted

Agree, this is really lame...

And what about loyal players that kept playing since the betas, that endured ALL YOUR SHIT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, DEAR DAUM / KAKAO ?

Nothing.

4 people like this

Posted

If anyone of you should have a girlfriend or wife, try telling her on your anniversary day, when she doesn't give you a really expensive gift, the one you dreamed of... that she's a cashcow, you're -----ing disappointed, she ripped you off, she could have at least spent 80% of that what you imagined and all that...

Oh wait, you don't have a GF or wife. And your attitude is maybe the reason why :)

Not even close, at least the wife/gf would have put some thought into an anniversary gift.

The BD team have literally put zero thought into this "event" and I use the term loosely as what we have is no way special or celebratory, the Ninja/Kuno release event was better than what we got given yesterday, hell, the Easter event was better

Posted

They charge us money for f2p game, and don't even want to put in game what KR players already have. They can buy with seals what we MUST pay with real money.

Funk you, greedy bastards.

Posted

Your dumb comparison only prove you have neither.

Why do i even bother with someone who was already proven to be a special kind of stupid ...

3 people like this

Posted

"Better than Loyal" << Where is my title?  That would have been a nice non-economy impacting easy to give a way type of thing all players who have been here a year.   Would hurt nothing.