• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

18 posts in this topic

Posted

So ive noticed for awhile now that Breezy Blade's super armor and invincibility doesnt work at all when off cooldown like it says it does in the skill description. I dont need to tell you how frustrating it is having the skill i lead with just set me up for permastuns followed by death over and over because my class is supposed to be able to rely on this skill as an opener. Not sure if its just Breezy Blade II or all of them but on the rare chance i dont get stunned i just assume its my high amount of resistance. The skill doesnt appear to work at all PLEASE fix.

Posted

Are you sure about that?

Evpbg0v.thumb.png.ad6427b7da6c623eb4f9b8

2 people like this

Posted

Are you sure about that?

Evpbg0v.thumb.png.ad6427b7da6c623eb4f9b8

yes i even stated specifically in my post " when off cooldown "

Posted

yes i even stated specifically in my post " when off cooldown "

You should google what not applicable means.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I first noticed awhile back pvping a wizard in the arena for a bit. I would open with it to get close to him thinking im invulnerable with the skill and he would just aoe himself and stun me just about every single time aside from maybe getting lucky with my resistance kicking in. Basically made what should of been a 50/50 fight wayyy too hard since he would just heal through any long range abilities and getting close wasnt much of an option.

You should google what not applicable means.

lol not sure why ur getting sassy. maybe u should google wut "off cooldown" means, as in not ON cooldown as in the skill is up and ready to be used to the full effect. I swear ur not even reading.

Edited by Breakkuh
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

https://gyazo.com/9de2d87b63355713b7709b5e82292edd

Guy specifically says "Off cooldown". Obviously you don't get the super armor when its ON COOLDOWN but I can't say I've ever seen the super armor not work when its OFF COOLDOWN. Would have to actually confirm its a bug. But I feel ya OP.

Edited by EntityZero
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

just head to the arena or red battlefield u will notice right away

Edited by Breakkuh

Posted

Sorry, double negatives are confusing. The skill has two parts: moving (the dash) and attacking (the slash). Moving part gets iframe, attacking part gets super armor. There is a small time at the beginning and end of the skill where it doesn't apply either. This change was in the Korean patch notes some time ago and I wouldn't be surprised if it made it here. Also iirc if you chain it with wind step you lose the iframe on the moving part.

Patch notes: The invincible effect will no longer be applied after certain actions are taken while using wind step ( back or forward ).

Posted

Sorry, double negatives are confusing. The skill has two parts: moving (the dash) and attacking (the slash). Moving part gets iframe, attacking part gets super armor. There is a small time at the beginning and end of the skill where it doesn't apply either. This change was in the Korean patch notes some time ago and I wouldn't be surprised if it made it here. Also iirc if you chain it with wind step you lose the iframe on the moving part.

Patch notes: The invincible effect will no longer be applied after certain actions are taken while using wind step ( back or forward ).

good to know but i usually purposely time it knowing the attack is coming so i would say usually im hit right in the middle of the skill. i suppose a bit of server latency could be more or less why it feels so useless but im not so sure if thats the case. ill test it out again later to see if its possible im just getting hit at the end of the skill.

Posted (edited)

I'm dumb so can you explain it to me. You're saying that using wind step followed by breezy blade, you lose the i-frame while moving. But do you pick up the i-frame from the breezy blade ?

Edited by daanny

Posted

I'm dumb so can you explain it to me. You're saying that using wind step followed by breezy blade, you lose the i-frame while moving. But do you pick up the i-frame from the breezy blade ?

From what I understand you keep the iframe on wind step but lose it during the moving part of breezy blade, but still get the attacking part super armor. Its super confusing and hard to test though. :|

Posted

I noticed sometimes that I get cc'ed when I use breezy blade the exact same time I get the cc. It's off-cooldown, so I am supposed to get superarmor, but seems like it doesn't activate even though I can see I used the breezy blade. Not sure if this might be a desync problem, but this can lead to death especially when ranger is so squishy when cc'ed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I noticed sometimes that I get cc'ed when I use breezy blade the exact same time I get the cc. It's off-cooldown, so I am supposed to get superarmor, but seems like it doesn't activate even though I can see I used the breezy blade. Not sure if this might be a desync problem, but this can lead to death especially when ranger is so squishy when cc'ed.

This happens to all my skills on ranger that are supposed to have FB or super armor. It seems like our FB and super armors trigger slightly after the skill is used and drop slightly before they are finished (its good to dash diagonally or backwards immediately after a skill). We also don't get super armor, much - if any accuracy addons or front block on our flows making them fairly useless/to risky to use in pvp. My theory is that ranger was the most populated class and now they are doing a cash grab on rangers to get them to re-roll (hopefully enough rangers RR and they buff it when bow awakening comes). On a side note ranger can be pretty decent if you are high skill cap and have a good awareness of your surroundings but we do suffer a lot from teleportation dsync due to precision skills and small aoe skills on stupid long cds (were the only class forced back into our non awakened form 70% of the time). 

1 person likes this

Posted

This happens to all my skills on ranger that are supposed to have FB or super armor. It seems like our FB and super armors trigger slightly after the skill is used and drop slightly before they are finished (its good to dash diagonally or backwards immediately after a skill). We also don't get super armor, much - if any accuracy addons or front block on our flows making them fairly useless/to risky to use in pvp. My theory is that ranger was the most populated class and now they are doing a cash grab on rangers to get them to re-roll (hopefully enough rangers RR and they buff it when bow awakening comes). On a side note ranger can be pretty decent if you are high skill cap and have a good awareness of your surroundings but we do suffer a lot from teleportation dsync due to precision skills and small aoe skills on stupid long cds (were the only class forced back into our non awakened form 70% of the time). 

Now that you mention it, you are right. I noticed it as well. Whenever you activate the skill, the FB or super armor goes in effect a bit after you clicked, and not instantly. This problem can kill us off, since other classes cc are instantly, so we don't have time to "cast" it to protect our selves (unless we can foresee the future)...

Posted

I noticed BB got jacked up right after the nurf to dashes. The one where we lose our I-frame while going back to stand by mode. I didnt think it was much at first until i found out i could no longer I-frame anything, with more than 3 hits on the skill, by timing my dash. Also the higher your attack speed, the shorter your fronguard/I-Frame.

Posted

anyone else noticed that super armor doesnt seem to apply when you use breezy blade from quickslot?

Posted

Imo the problem is just due to desync, I noticed that when I use it right before getting cc'd, cc goes through, as if the server is not "reacting" fast enough. If I use it before that, the super armor works.

Posted

Imo the problem is just due to desync, I noticed that when I use it right before getting cc'd, cc goes through, as if the server is not "reacting" fast enough. If I use it before that, the super armor works.

as far as i can tell the super armor works perfect on mobs, but in pvp it only works if i let the skill linger. In other words I get super armor AFTER the slash. Ive been frozen in the slash animation multiple times while sliding across the floor. Since my char froze on the frame when i was cc'd, it was clear to see that i had been stunned with the sword out swiping in front of me.

They prob nurfed it the same way they nurfed our dash i-frames. Not sure why they did that to our dash when some other dashy skills have i-frames that can be spammed.

1 person likes this