• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What does E do?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone told me it's like a trigger for a bomb, you mark people and then pull the trigger (hit E) is that right? and if so I've never seen any markers on people. Can someone explain how this works?

Posted (edited)

Once you learn the `E` skill, you start putting marks on your target with skills like `RMB`, `S+RMB`, and several others.
(Look in the skill description for something like: 'This skill leaves a mark on the target if E skill is learned.')

You can trigger the marks by using `E`, or `SHIFT+LMB` and `SHIFT+Q` to damage the target while exploding the mark.

If you work these skills in to your combo in the proper order, they can greatly improve your combo's damage.

Note: When you mark a target, you should notice a kind of blue smoke above the target to indicate the mark.

Edited by Jsilvermist
7 people like this

Posted

Ahh ecstasy, i love it

Posted

You can trigger the marks by using `E`, or `SHIFT+LMB` and `SHIFT+Q` to damage the target while exploding the mark.

If you work these skills in to your combo in the proper order, they can greatly improve your combo's damage.

The real MvP :x

Posted

But its not doing damage?

Posted

But its not doing damage?

I doesn't do any damage unless the mob has a mark floating over its head

(Looks like the Quake logo)

Quake-icon.png

Posted (edited)

here is it in game.

I timestamped the video, but right at around 2:42 in the video you can see the mark.

Edited by Ars0naL

Posted

I know what the skill is and does. The damage is bugged.

Posted

Does the mark stack? Like if I stack 5 marks on someone, and I activate my E, then it explodes the marks equals to 5x marks damage, rather than 1x mark damage?

Posted (edited)

i just don't take it,useless af.

Edited by Angryman

Posted

'E', "shift+lmb', and 'shift+q'

Are these the only abilities that trigger the mark?

Posted (edited)

'E', "shift+lmb', and 'shift+q'

Are these the only abilities that trigger the mark?

Seems to be, those 3 skills are listed on the skill 

Hidden Strike, Ravage Rake , Darkness Burst, Enforcement, Flow: Termination, Repeated Annihilation leaves Mark on target
Imperious Command increases accuracy of explosion to 100%
Accuracy of Kamasylvian Slash and Corrupt Ground applied to target explosion

Edited by Stevoli

Posted

It makes you less efficient due to the fact those skill points would be better used elsewhere

Posted

Is the skill bugged or just worthless? 

Posted (edited)

haven't been impressed with it. a lot of the RMB button skills use it, but frankly tthe only skill in my main rotation that uses it is F (the second F) (yeah i know its not a RMB skill T_T)

and even if i go outta my way to mark then trigger, waste of time and not so impressive.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Yeah I got rid of it for now doesn't seem to mark anything and if it does it doesn't do any damage. I noticed on the skill build on the forums it's skipped..shrug

Posted

I'm sure it has its uses but I've specced out it of it while I'm thirsty for skillpoints, I think there's better things to get earlier on. I'll probably grab it again later to try and fit it into my playstyle.

1 person likes this

Posted

one word :

U.S.E.L.E.S.S 

Posted

It's not useless, just very unimpressive. Should have less damage per bomb but lets you stack up a bunch.

Posted (edited)

It's not useless, just very unimpressive. Should have less damage per bomb but lets you stack up a bunch.

If you spend just ten skill point for that, it's ok but twenty just NO. 

Edited by Ashenvall
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The damage of imperious command is useless past level 50 unless grinding in lower level mob groups.

They could remove the damage, keep it one hit and add a stun effect to it with the same cool down while only costing 10 skill points.

Edited by Kagare
suggestion