• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Doot Doot

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks guys, just keep going like this until even the very loyal tamers quit the class

Posted

GEE GEE THANKN GOD I DIDN'T PLAY TAMER

Posted

NICE ONE @Lenerlink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

sad day indeed... guess you can take all skill points out now and put into something else

Posted

Finnaly working as intended :ph34r:

5 people like this

Posted

Yeah why not give a class a skill that will stun even when it's not suppose to (while being on cooldown) just beacuse it will bring little girly tears.... . the skill will work as it was intended to do and not be exploited by people who used it to put others in infinite stuns.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah why not give a class a skill that will stun even when it's not suppose to (while being on cooldown) just beacuse it will bring little girly tears.... . the skill will work as it was intended to do and not be exploited by people who used it to put others in infinite stuns.

Well, you see, this bug made up for all the other bugs that have gone unfixed/unacknowledged for months and months now. It let Tamer overcome the drawbacks of half a dozen other bugs so we remained at least competitive.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124686-known-issues-with-tamer-class/&page=1

That's why Tamers are angry.

I fully expect them to address @rximmortal's option select method next to really hamemr the final nail in the tiny coffin

Posted

Well, you see, this bug made up for all the other bugs that have gone unfixed/unacknowledged for months and months now. It let Tamer overcome the drawbacks of half a dozen other bugs so we remained at least competitive.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124686-known-issues-with-tamer-class/&page=1

I fully expect them to address @rximmortal's option select method next to really hamemr the final nail in the tiny coffin

We're all waiting for fixes to some bugs that haunt nearly every class.

My class wasn't in any updates for months probably, then suddenly a nice debuff for some main skills and now we're beaing feed bread crumps by "BOOOSTING"  the skills that are not in use anymore :P.

Maybe we need to just let it go, let it go...god damn it that's catchy... . Anyway just chill and enjoy what you have for now, maybe the patch won't come next week.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is not a bug in the game. Plus it applies to nearly all classes. But still if they nerf all classes cuz of this, this will be annoying :D

Posted

Great idea Kakao, the only way low geared tamers could contribute to the fight is kinda gone now. Spamming this on backline used to be valid if someone didn't have gear to fight on the sides.

Posted

Let's "bug fix" the last useful thing tamer had in siege 

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

I mean they do need more people to reroll to dark Knight great way to do it

Posted

I'm not rerolling and neither am i buying a single thing from the cash shop til Tamer is fixed

Posted

mfw

unknown.png

Posted

Yup! Tamer Cleansing program has achieved critical mass for PA.

Posted

get rekt

Posted

Rest

In

Peace

-●-▇▆▅█▇▆▅▄▇-●-▇▆▅█▇▆▅▄▇-●-▇▆▅█▇▆▅▄▇-●-▇▆▅█▇▆▅▄▇

5 people like this

Posted

This is disappointing. One of the few classes in the game that flowed really well for me and was fun to play.

Posted

At somes point, they should just assume and delete tamer.

Or just "delete" the person responsible of thoses idiotistic """"balance""""" from his position, just send him only grab coffee or something, that would be safer.

Thoses guys turn somes class OP, but keep nerf thoses already having issues ? how stupid you have to be to do that ?

If they arent able to be impartial and correctly do balance ( and a real one ), they definitely need to hire devs able to do a correct job.

Posted

Glad i have quit this trash game.

Posted

BDO Balance team is probably made up of Warrior/Wiz/Zerker mains who all rerolled off Tamer cause they couldn't git gud at the class. Then they got shit on by some Tamer in game so they decided that they need to nerf the class into the ground because of all the pent up rage and trauma they've suffered

Posted (edited)

Pearl abyss retarded. (sorry, it really needs to be said)

They give us very minor pre-awakened buffs then they give us a huge nerf to preawakened. 

Our Q stun spam was what made us good at at least something. The only argument that tamer was any good was the Q stun spam.... Now what, a 13 second CD on the stun? 

Losing all respect for the dev team and all hope for this class that I have well over 300 days playtime on. 

They buff classes that are already strong, barely nerf anyone. But nerf tamer, don't really have a place in Sieges or large PvP and are a good 1v1 class at a high skill cap. 

Not to mention they just keep making our pet more and more useless. 

Edited by Asami

Posted

"With this fantastic new balance patch, my super strong tamer will finally be able to take on those wizards head to head!!" - No one ever, 2017

2 people like this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Slap Pearl abyss in the face next time you talk to them please and thank you.