• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Doot Doot

45 posts in this topic

Posted

so not being able to spam q made u all cry, lmao 

Posted

They can fix q spam but not any of these http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124686-known-issues-with-tamer-class/&page=1 ? Or clarifying whether the extra 30% magic damage is intentional or a bug? Really shows the priorities towards tamer. Congratz kakao, I was in for the long run, I mained tamer for literally a year and 3 days, and it's time to hang up my tet zark and reroll dk.

Posted

10 small nerfs one after another add up in the end

also q spam was essential in 1vmany / rbf pvp, sure there were those that abused it in 1v1 but it was never that overpowered cus every class has 3952859205 SA and block abilities so maybe they should learn how to use them 

3 people like this

Posted

(TLDR: Tamer is a joke. Don't play them.)

Tamer doesn't have a combat passive. Tamer takes an additional 30% magic damage. Tamers ss iframe has never worked. Heilang's ccs are less reliable than rng enhancements. Tamer's grab has been broken for almost 6 months now. Tamers flow skills are worthless, all of them doing no damage. Both of tamers 100% gimp the class and have to either be thrown away or z because if you use them in pvp you will die. Tamer is the slowest classes in the game. Tamer awakening is a joke, the damage scaling is cancer. Tamer clear speed is -----ing terrible. Howling is literally unusable since any awakening skill cancels it. Tamer awakening aoe has a hard cd, no other class has this. Tamer has had multiple stealth nerfs that have not been mentioned in patch notes, such as bw/jw attack speed nerf. critical hit% nerf on most of awakening skills. Tamer shift+e buff is literally useless: it makes heilang immortal- heilang is already immortal in NA/EU.

The most despicable thing about all of this though is the total lack of any communication between the community and the devs. The fact that the majority of these bugs where brought up literally immediately, and yet theres still been no response from anyone either acknowledging these things as features or as bugs. From mid march last year, tamers knew about ss iframe being buggy af and additional magic damage and to this day it has still yet to be commented on. The moment each and every bug and nerf has appeared, there have been @s and threads discussing them and trying to get them noticed with each and every one ending up nowhere. The fact that the tamer community has been attempting to bring attention to bugs we have had from launch and instead kakao decides to fix this rather than all the skills that still havn't been addressed is the last straw for me. 

The issue isn't that tamer's are QQing over an op skill. The issue is that kakao went out of their way to fix an "infamoustly" op skill that was the very core of tamer playstyle and was the only thing a lot of people who played other classes noticed. All other bugs have been ignored, and are still unresolved and I expect them to be so for a long, long time. I don't care if the class is broken, literally broken to the point that tamers (and now the majority of shortsword classes) are being kicked from large guilds because theyre awful in gvg. What I do care about is the total lack of any attention they're receiving compared to any other class in the game, how multiple fundamental skills have been broken since launch without any sign of a fix, or even any acknowledgement that they might be broken, for over a year.

I'm -----ing done with this class man.

10 people like this

Posted

so ? any reaction from PA - kashkow after the spam on kr ?

Posted

So PA is stupid for fixing a bug??? Ok... lmfao 

Posted

yes, because all other reported Tamer bugs have been successfully ignored for MONTHS. fix the bugs which were reported and still are reported and asked to fix like once a week before nerfing the class even more. which nerf are we getting the week after I wonder?

Posted

yes, because all other reported Tamer bugs have been successfully ignored for MONTHS. fix the bugs which were reported and still are reported and asked to fix like once a week before nerfing the class even more. which nerf are we getting the week after I wonder?

they will fix it eventually.. Warrior got the most nerfs since its awakening is released, but you never see them crying about it. There will be a couple of baddies that will complain but that's it.

Posted (edited)

how about they fix actual bugs instead ?

I wouldn't care about this nerf if we were op in every other department instead, but we aren't. How bout they fix the friggin witch/wizard damage on tamers instead? 

Every other class in this game is -----ing ridiculous, ranger has some grab with 15m hitbox and their damage is so stupidly high they can literally 1shot from grab, no other class can do that, because their skills each do 2 times more damage than say tamer. Witch/wizard are permanent superarmor/block while doing 4 times more damage than tamer and are mostly ranged and are also tankier while at it, warrior/valk have lingering SA and get a ton of free stats just for existing, maehwa musa have super reliable dash that they can spam forever without ever getting hit. Every class has some insane bullshit going on for it 

150 threads crying about witch/wiz being op in eu with people's mindsets / circumstances/  desync in here and the last patch we got buffed them instead, they literally buffed 3 of their skills by a huge amount. They increased their ranged 50% atk/cast/move speed debuff's duration by a 100% percent and they supposedly buffed tamers last patch but in game i killed my guildmate 3 full times with fire staff without CCing him a single time, he literally stood there as i hit him 8-9 times with fire staff without getting cced ONCE. This happened in the past few weeks. They also buffed our bolt jolt accuracy but when i did accuracy tests, i actually had lower accuracy than i did before. My 55 lvl DK had better hit rate on the same target than my 61 lvl tamer does, with worse gear (1 enchant on wep and offhand less, which is huge) 

all this and we didn't once get a community manager/ game master talking about any of this. I posted multiple videos of getting (LITERALLY) 1-clicked, ONE SINGLE BUTTON, on my 300+ DP with full tet armors which take months of active play and 5bil+ to get armors and more to get dp accessories by a ranged class that's literally everywhere, working as intended? any other class with the same gear takes way less damage.. and has way more range and usually even more reliable defense. So far the only class that seems to have less reliable iframes/sa is dark knight's non awakened form. 

Edited by irrelevant
2 people like this

Posted

they will fix it eventually.. Warrior got the most nerfs since its awakening is released, but you never see them crying about it. There will be a couple of baddies that will complain but that's it.

Thats because warrior awakening was unquestionably op at launch, and still is. Go look at the actual damage scaling for warrior awakening and then tamer and say the same thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

● The opponent will not stun from the skill Heilang: Void Lightning during the skill cool down.

In no way or form is this a bug fix, It's literally a class change just shut up.

The issue isn't that tamer's are QQing over an op skill. The issue is that kakao went out of their way to change an "infamoustly" op skill that was the very core of tamer playstyle and was the only thing a lot of people who played other classes noticed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I suspect this change is going to come in today. It's especially annoying because we need to invest a lot of SP to get Void 3 so we can cancel out of it yet we can't do without Void 3 simply because it is still a good stun move.

I suspect this change is going to come in today. It's especially annoying because we need to invest a lot of SP to get Void 3 so we can cancel out of it yet we can't do without Void 3 simply because it is still a good stun move.

Tamer

• Heilang: Upward Claw skill’s 100% Black Spirit’s Rage animation got new effects added.

I guess we get to keep Void stuff for a bit longer.

Posted

are u guys retarded? tamer is one of the best class in the game and you QQ like a young swinies. You should appreciate that your class require at least some skill (not like the braindad warriors.witchzards who can't prove that they are skilled)

Posted

I guess we get to keep Void stuff for a bit longer.

Perhaps if we QQ like the sorcs after the dark flame change we can get a bug fix reverted. Perhaps they will reduced the cd on Void.

Posted

Perhaps if we QQ like the sorcs after the dark flame change we can get a bug fix reverted. Perhaps they will reduced the cd on Void.

That would require 40 pages of temper tantrums ( because most sorc players havent graduated middle school )

1 person likes this

Posted

are u guys retarded? tamer is one of the best class in the game and you QQ like a young swinies. You should appreciate that your class require at least some skill (not like the braindad warriors.witchzards who can't prove that they are skilled)

Where do you people come from? There must be a sub group of wizards/witches scared of PA actually balancing this game so that they actually have a counter again. How spiteful do you have to be to come to derail forums and whinge about an already dead class.

Tbh I would be satisfied if they kept the cd length the same. but gave it a hard cd so you cant accidentally waste it. Considering that thats our most reliable cc -----ed up the waazoo though I really wish they would buff legendary beast dance by increasing the attack animation/hitbox so it was more reliable cc on more than 1 target, since other than void and trembling all our ccs are geared towards single target.

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP Pedos

Leave non-tamer peasant filth.

Posted

Leave non-tamer peasant filth.

uhhh no

Untitled.jpg

Posted

uhhh no

Untitled.jpg

And then he posted a picture of his lvl 56 Tamer...you obviously know what you are talking about!

Posted (edited)

She is an alt...not a main.... and i am allowed to have a tamer...

All those Pedo nutjobs who name their Tamers.... " Lolicakes " ... or "Lolipillow "...thats who I refer to.

Edited by Visnja