• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tamer's Resent Class Changes in KR

61 posts in this topic

Posted

【Tamer】

● Attack range according to Flurry of Kicks’ skill level will now applied correctly.

● The opponent will not stun from the skill Heilang: Void Lightning during the skill cool down.

● Skill description changed. (Only description changed, and actual skill effect is same as before.)

Tree climb: description changed about hit

Ultimate: Jolt Wave: description deleted about air smash.

Flow: Leap: during jump -> during moving jump

Air Lightning: during jump -> during moving jump

Heilang: Scratch: when using the skill during cool down -> when using the skill during cool down and on Heilang

Celestial Bo Staff training: forward attack (4 times) -> forward attack (5 times)

Whiplash, Heilang: Upward Claw, Heilang: Lightning of Earth: description deleted ‘Heilang attacks aggressively’.

Translated by Chopper85 in Reddit :)

What do you think guys? The void change was needed or not really?

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe the void change it's necesary to stop infinite cc, but i think if they do that skill only stun if is not in cd, they probably must reduce that cd. Someone take this like a bug, others like a nerf. Obviously a perma cc with 3 skills have no sense, but i don't know if they do this for that or just because ppl always says tamer has a lot of dmg with low ap and no one can stop that because CC=Dead.

Posted

They better make some changes that aren't nerfs to our awakened kit. Getting tired of PA's balancing process they pull out of their asses. 

Posted

Well good, i was thinning of keeping my weapons and wait for h better days but now my DK gonna get extra 3 bil.

company of idiots

2 people like this

Posted

Well good, i was thinning of keeping my weapons and wait for h better days but now my DK gonna get extra 3 bil.

company of idiots

Usually I give a company the benefit of a doubt when they nerf a class that is already weak in comparison, but I think at this point they are just taking a piss. 

I'm a 500gs, 230 AP tamer that STILL can't use his awakening fully to farm valencia mobs as the multipliers are garbage compared to our bolt -jolt cancel. And now you are telling me that we need a nerf on void lightning, whereas it is basically not a danger factor anymore since every class has sufficient super armor or block mechanics to not even get affected by it? Yeah, I am playing my DK right now, and honestly that 1.1 bill tet kzarka money is going into my DK now too, cause this garbage is getting really old...

3 people like this

Posted

Careful, if we tell them how strong bolt-jolt cancel is they'll nerf that too.

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe the void change it's necesary to stop infinite cc,

I cant understand why it was necessary to "fix" that, but the issue is that they doesnt boost anything else to offset that very huge loss

And its not like in the first place tamer was OP like many other class...

Posted

some are saying the recent bump to bolt jotl damage came with a secret accuracy nerf.

Posted

some are saying the recent bump to bolt jotl damage came with a secret accuracy nerf.

Dont believe it.. There are some people who are just spiting rumers out just for the hell of it.

Posted

They already did.

They removed the air smash from ultimate jolt wave. Its just that now the skill description reflects that.

Posted

They already did.

They removed the air smash from ultimate jolt wave. Its just that now the skill description reflects that.

Ah nice I didn't know that. Just another nerf that we will have to just 'take', complain and have nothing done about np np.

Posted

They fixed a bug / unintended mechanic. Y`all better rage quit; tells what kind of player you are if you can't play without an unfair advantage anyway :P

Posted

They fixed a bug / unintended mechanic. Y`all better rage quit; tells what kind of player you are if you can't play without an unfair advantage anyway :P

Only a non-tamer would think that void spam is an unfair advantage in this game.

2 people like this

Posted

You're gonna need better bait.

-anyways
The Jolt wave Air smash thing is pretty off-putting, It was literally an old tamer pvp thing. Grab into BJ that's all it was used for, but it was pretty good when we did use it.

Posted

Only a non-tamer would think that void spam is an unfair advantage in this game.

Only a [...] would think that cc chain is not an advantage in a game where best cc results in enemy dead. 

Posted

Usually I give a company the benefit of a doubt when they nerf a class that is already weak in comparison, but I think at this point they are just taking a piss. 

I'm a 500gs, 230 AP tamer that STILL can't use his awakening fully to farm valencia mobs as the multipliers are garbage compared to our bolt -jolt cancel. And now you are telling me that we need a nerf on void lightning, whereas it is basically not a danger factor anymore since every class has sufficient super armor or block mechanics to not even get affected by it? Yeah, I am playing my DK right now, and honestly that 1.1 bill tet kzarka money is going into my DK now too, cause this garbage is getting really old...

Yep totally with you on that one. And I specially love how just the frontal guard is completely blocking a 360 AOE Void Lightning and anyone with guard or super armor on attacks just able to  walk into it an kill you.  And now this NERF.... im speechless.

You're gonna need better bait.

-anyways
The Jolt wave Air smash thing is pretty off-putting, It was literally an old tamer pvp thing. Grab into BJ that's all it was used for, but it was pretty good when we did use it.

What you talking "did" use it. Tamers awakening is built around and relies on grab and BJ still

Posted

Only a [...] would think that cc chain is not an advantage in a game where best cc results in enemy dead. 

Every class can cc-chain but you're somehow saying that tamer's cc chain is the one that gives an unfair advantage? Void doesn't even do damage, while other classes' cc chains actually do.

2 people like this

Posted

Every class can cc-chain but you're somehow saying that tamer's cc chain is the one that gives an unfair advantage? Void doesn't even do damage, while other classes' cc chains actually do.

hielang partial thunderbolt does damage... Not a crazy damage but still over time damages

Posted

hielang partial thunderbolt does damage... Not a crazy damage but still over time damages

practically nothing in this game of one shots

Posted (edited)

Again Taiwan server. They buffed main hand skill damage in return nerfing CC spam. Awakening uses main hand more as utility so it hurts a bit. It only in very specific seiges like conditions unless you're a terrible tamer, it shouldn't phase you that much.

Edited by Kuu

Posted (edited)

Hi

Edited by Lenerlink

Posted

....i can taste the salt when ever you post.

But void doesn't do damage. That's why I agree with Kuu here these changes really won't change anything for decent tamers, I'm just concerned because they just keep nerfing us again and again. 

Posted

They didn t nerf anything they fixed a bugged skill

Posted (edited)

They didn t nerf anything they fixed a bugged skill

well no...our tool kit had multiple errors i the discription like some other claases but due to the first major nerf of the class and skill changes the never fully updated the disriptions. Like how scratch having super armor was not added to discritoin intil only 4 months ago

This skill has bewn like this for over 1.5 years to be called a (bug) that tamers have been known to lay bombs during wars and they even nerfed viod travel as it used this mechanic. So please stop being ALL UP IN THE COOLAID IF YOU DONT KNOW THE FLAVOR.

But void doesn't do damage. That's why I agree with Kuu here these changes really won't change anything for decent tamers, I'm just concerned because they just keep nerfing us again and again. 

When ever i do my void stun void(i ususaly knockdown afterwards) combo most the time 1/4 to 1/5 of their hp is gone and in addition to me using void while they are stuck in it i notice an inceased damage to my usual b+j combo while they are stuck in it.

Edited by Lenerlink

Posted

well no...our tool kit had multiple errors i the discription like some other claases but due to the first major nerf of the class and skill changes the never fully updated the disriptions. Like how scratch having super armor was not added to discritoin intil only 4 months ago

This skill has bewn like this for over 1.5 years to be called a (bug) that tamers have been known to lay bombs during wars and they even nerfed viod travel as it used this mechanic. So please stop being ALL UP IN THE COOLAID IF YOU DONT KNOW THE FLAVOR.

still no nerf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯