• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tamer's Resent Class Changes in KR

61 posts in this topic

Posted

still no nerf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^still doesnt know the flavor

Posted (edited)

But void doesn't do damage. That's why I agree with Kuu here these changes really won't change anything for decent tamers, I'm just concerned because they just keep nerfing us again and again. 

They have been nerfing tamer again and again and again since the game was released. Literally. What is new? Meanwhile the same 6 or 7 classes that are consistently good have been since launch. #BALANCE

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

still no nerf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This isn't our Dark Flame. We'll survive.

Posted (edited)

...Bruh seriously, why do these non playin tamers even show up in these threads?
If you haven't gotten to at least lvl 57 with a tamer, don't talk.

The class is shit compared to others. Why in the flyin fk is our passive hp and weight carry.?

The tamer class is unique as a whole, but when you do side by side comparisons to with other classes they fall short. She's useless period.

The "potential of an ominous creature, Heilang, who is one with the Tamer as a summoner, to fight by her side" is wasted. Her Theme, Dope af. Her game play, stupid dope in pve.
pvp...maaan get her outta there. They need to go back to the drawing board with her, and rework the bugs and give proper and reasonable buffs where they are due.

....wtf Ima do with 50 LT as a passive. Maan Get Real.

Edited by TheYoda
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

When did I ever say I was bad? You don't help the issue whatsoever. And why are you cyberin on the forums clearing your throat? Bruh...lmao

The Door.   ---->

if you're harping on the worthless free class stat skill...Please go though that door because that's a true fail. There are way worse class stat buffs then tamer.

And in fact both PvP and PvE WT and HP are majorly important....Majorly.

POT supply is somewhat remedy by unlimited maid works but is still a defacto problem in overworld and wars. Can't fight on an empty potion nor grind on a full WT.

HP as well is extremely important as we currently have very little to mitigate 100-O. HP is probably the truely sought after when everything else is rough.

Now go out the door for bringing up a worthless nitch excuse to bad-mouth tamer class. There really are discussions and they're far from making tamer the weakest. But you're probably just bad on every class and whine.

A proper tamer can keep their super armor and blocks up for an indefinite time, and aside from seiges level conditions, they are quite strong.

Tamers are even OP against cannons fire in node wars, if you know the trick there. Just like ninjas and kunos are God's at cannons squads.

People need to forum warrior less and be real pvpers and node war vets.

Edited by Kuu

Posted (edited)

be real pvpers

You are going to be able to speak about" real pvpers" when that game is going to stop to be a gear2win unbalanced crap :]

Then, we are going to be able to more or less correctly see the various class balance stuation, then maybe have a more or less decent class balance.

And THEN you are going to be able to speak about real pvp. Stop insult the "real pvper" saying thoses pver wanna be pvper are "real pvper"

A little bit of serious please.

Edited by woots

Posted

For me I see this patch as a nerf because of my playstyle with my tamer in terms of node war. I usually just run around with my iframe and super armor and put down void lightning ontop of my own wiards/witch/long range dps classes to prevent the enemies charging at them. 

So far it have been working very well but after this nerf I don't know how it will work. 

I guess they saw tamer could permanent cc their enemies to death. That is why their limiting the void

Posted

For me I see this patch as a nerf because of my playstyle with my tamer in terms of node war. I usually just run around with my iframe and super armor and put down void lightning ontop of my own wiards/witch/long range dps classes to prevent the enemies charging at them. 

So far it have been working very well but after this nerf I don't know how it will work. 

I guess they saw tamer could permanent cc their enemies to death. That is why their limiting the void

The annoying thing for me is, that while we can accept void was "broken", it is no more broken than so many other skills for other classes. And it's not like the block element of void was even that strong either.

Posted

don't really get the "OP part" of that skill right now.

trying to prevent a berserker from chasing me by putting down a void right behind me. he super armors through it.

trying to prevent a musa from chasing me by putting down a void right behind me. he super armors through it.

much op

2 people like this

Posted

Pretty sure the issue was with  the areas where awak hadnt been realeased yet and void spam was being abused too much since most of the classes didnt have the sa to ignore it yet.

if you're harping on the worthless free class stat skill...Please go though that door because that's a true fail. There are way worse class stat buffs then tamer.

POT supply is somewhat remedy by unlimited maid works but is still a defacto problem in overworld and wars. Can't fight on an empty potion nor grind on a full WT.

HP as well is extremely important as we currently have very little to mitigate 100-O. HP is probably the truely sought after when everything else is rough.

Now go out the door for bringing up a worthless nitch excuse to bad-mouth tamer class. There really are discussions and they're far from making tamer the weakest. But you're probably just bad on every class and whine.

A proper tamer can keep their super armor and blocks up for an indefinite time, and aside from seiges level conditions, they are quite strong.

Tamers are even OP against cannons fire in node wars, if you know the trick there. Just like ninjas and kunos are God's at cannons squads.

In what world would 25lt make any difference? Thats 20 large Hp pots.Even with the pot spam in this game with pearl shop weight limits and maids (or even just hiding a donkey in a bush somewhere) hp pots are a non issue in gvg. If you dont have enough pots and are dying because of that, then the issue is you. 

The issue is that every other class has a combat passive that scales with them as they level. All things that are relevant in combat (attack speed, movement speed. additional dmg, ect...). 

And again, I'm amazed I actually need to defend this, but 50 hp really wont save you from anything in a world where you take an additional 30% magic damage from wizards, witches, sorcs and dk which is probably around 60% of the playerbase rn if we're being conservative. 

I wonder what class it is that you think is the weakest, because I really can't imagine a class that performs worse in gvg. I cbf adressing the rest of the bs you brought up, but I do want to comment that it's bs and you sound like someone who's never played past +15 or simply a troll. 

Posted

Most classes get a passive suited to their role in the game. Seems like devs are making Tamer a lifeskill class to suit their OP LT increase.

2 people like this

Posted

...You reaching right now. Christ...

Posted (edited)

Here's my bump:

No, the Void Lightning cc working even during cd is no advantage overall as long as there are:

1. Classes that dont need following CC that basically kill you once one lands or even without one.
  2. Zerkers can, if not indefinitely, chain grabs.
  3. There are classes that can keep up super armors or w/e cc resist buffs they have.
  4. Chain lightning alone can kill or do significantly more damage.
  5. Future buffs are probably incoming that will give resists against consecutive cc s of a particular kind.

Any other nerfs are unjustified as long as they have not yet been used for unfair exploits of certain mechanics.

One thing that would, for me personally, minimize the impact of any nerfs on a personal level, would be the desync. If desync could be fixed to a point where "what you see is what you get" i.e. When you grab something it will no matter what actually be a grab and not a substitute dummy being grabbed untill it suddenly pops back to the ground next to you. If it could be fixed to CS:GO standarts of accuracy and/or better player feedback, I would accept the comment "Git guud" as constructive critique.

After that we could look into asking for heilang to be of more use or at least a balanced change and not just a nerf without being otherwhise OP.

Disclaimer: I am on the side of the salty that need to "git guud" and feel like Tamer is being unjustly nerfed. (Though I could understand it better if tamer were OP in KR) Something I consider to be fact; "Tamers require more skill to perform on par with other classes."

Finally; I have always, through unluck or intention, been an "underdog" class in games. For different reasons.

(Sometimes I'd play a class i feel people look down on for no reason. Sometimes I play it because of its high skill type of gameplay. Other times it just so happends that the class I find most interesting ends up being on the "low" side when it comes to pvp.)

Whenever my class is nerfed, as though I'm trying to "fight the power", I try to deal with it by seeing it as a challenge. To still kick-ass no matter how much harder it gets.

(Untill a sertain point. Even I can't overlook a non-stop nerf streak to a class that is already viewed as a lesser)

Edited by SeiHikari

Posted

...You reaching right now. Christ...

Not really. While you can arm chair a p2w player, not every player will p2w.

I have over 1200LT, and will most likely burn that within the 1st-45minutes of the war. Those extra 50LT means I'll probably be in the fight a good extra 5minutes before I have to retire and revive back to town, which would cost me a good 5-10minutes of node war time.

Or worse in velencia nodes, that's 30minutes out of the war... you are literally losing 10-30% of your fighting force in certain velencia nodes, if you come badly prepared for instance. That's enough of a difference to GG there.

Overworld is worse. Scrims in the overworld is, who's mental will breaks down first. This is usually gear repair and pots. Pot run is the most common reason, one side gets the grind spot.

The stat buff for all classes is a one time thing small, I can think of way way worse classes then LT +HP. Some of them don't even matter in combat like valks.

People that throw their words around on the forums usually forget to play the actual game.

Posted

I have over 1200LT, and will most likely burn that within the 1st-45minutes of the war. Those extra 50LT means I'll probably be in the fight a good extra 5minutes before I have to retire and revive back to town, which would cost me a good 5-10minutes of node war time.

Or worse in velencia nodes, that's 30minutes out of the war... you are literally losing 10-30% of your fighting force in certain velencia nodes, if you come badly prepared for instance. That's enough of a difference to GG there.

Overworld is worse. Scrims in the overworld is, who's mental will breaks down first. This is usually gear repair and pots. Pot run is the most common reason, one side gets the grind spot.

The stat buff for all classes is a one time thing small, I can think of way way worse classes then LT +HP. Some of them don't even matter in combat like valks.

People that throw their words around on the forums usually forget to play the actual game.

just wondering whats wrong with valks 10% spell speed.

Posted (edited)

just wondering whats wrong with valks 10% spell speed.

Does a valk cast faster then a tamer? a sorc? maybe a witch? or a zerker? or anyone, or even other valks?

Will you ever have a valk cast faster then anything including another valk.

It's like saying you're 10% more smarter then yourself. No, let's make it 1000%

Edited by Kuu

Posted

Does a valk cast faster then a tamer? a sorc? maybe a witch? or a zerker? or anyone, or even other valks?

Will you ever have a valk cast faster then anything including another valk.

It's like saying you're 10% more smarter then yourself. No, let's make it 1000%

....10% speed buff is pretty fast without it it would be much slower. Its just mirrior skill of its counter part.  Try doing moves with a 10% debuff and tell me you dont notice the differnce in speed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Feels -----ing good reading this jailbait broken class getting nerfed , next step would be deleting it

1 person likes this

Posted

Feels -----ing good reading this jailbait broken class getting nerfed , next step would be deleting it

10/10

Posted

...Bruh seriously, why do these non playin tamers even show up in these threads?
If you haven't gotten to at least lvl 57 with a tamer, don't talk.

They lost to 1v1 to a tamer in arena and felt butthurt so they go onto the forums and troll us to make themselves feel better.

don't really get the "OP part" of that skill right now.

trying to prevent a berserker from chasing me by putting down a void right behind me. he super armors through it.

trying to prevent a musa from chasing me by putting down a void right behind me. he super armors through it.

much op

yeah exactly, I've said this before too. people saying void is op are stupid, every class shits out SA and anyone who has fought a tamer in their life knows the shield animation leads to the stun aoe and just use their superarmour and simply ignore the stun or simply don't walk into it. 

25LT is like 10 pots I'll drink that shit down in less than a minute, saying 25 LT is an advantage is a joke. Weight is a complete non-factor in everything, everyone who node wars or does conquest don't even town to get pots, they just use their maids.

Same

1 person likes this

Posted

Dk awakening next week just reroll already you idiots 

Posted

Dk awakening next week just reroll already you idiots 

You're not my real dad, you can't tell me what to do

Posted

50 LT wont make a different if you're fkin CC'ed...Christ what is wrong with folks like you?
The passive is ass. How you gonna have the audacity and give me a 3 page essay about how 50 LT and some HP gonna change the Tamers gaming
when half her moves bugged. lol

..This guy. lol

Posted

50 LT wont make a different if you're fkin CC'ed...Christ what is wrong with folks like you?The passive is ass. How you gonna have the audacity and give me a 3 page essay about how 50 LT and some HP gonna change the Tamers gaming
when half her moves bugged. lol

..This guy. lol

Don't forget the hp it gives! Do you remember all those times when you survived with like 4hp? Thank tamer passive!
Oh wait, that happens like 1 out of 1000 times and you die right after you chug the first pot anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't forget the hp it gives! Do you remember all those times when you survived with like 4hp? Thank tamer passive!Oh wait, that happens like 1 out of 1000 times and you die right after you chug the first pot anyway.

the hp passive is a joke cause other classes have 300+ more hp without any hp passive

how the hell does that even happen? If we have passive to gain extra hp, why do we still have lower hp? My dk has 150-200 more hp than my tamer, and dk's dont have hp passive

feels like some mockery to me 

2 people like this