• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is Musa really that bad?

117 posts in this topic

Posted

Musa and maehwa are less accurate because a target in melee range is difficult to aim, While dk/wiz/witch can shoot from 100 meters and accurately hit. -Pearl abbys logic:D 

All these different accuracy scaling's on classes are a big reason why pvp is so unbalanced, look at wiz/witch that can just bypass the entire stat and stack dp instead.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Critzz and I have been having for a long time the theory that musa acc modifiers in awakening specially are bugged in the code of our version or something (since when we were in blade form we never needed that much acc, which doesn't make sense since they all have 0% acc bonus, while awk skill do have some, but miss more??? logic??)

I've been thinking of "wasting" some silver and get a Black Horn Warrior Bow just to test and see if anything changes accuracy wise...TET Kzarka 2xTRI RCE and TRI Bhegs and I feel like I'm missing a lot of hits.

The only thing holding me back from doing it is the fact it will probably take too long to sell it after.

Edited by Rip

Posted

This is all so retarded it hurts my brain. Hopefully striker won't be an utter fail.

I've been thinking of "wasting" some silver and get a Black Horn Warrior Bow just to test and see if anything changes accuracy wise...TET Kzarka 2xTRI RCE and TRI Bhegs and I feel like I'm missing a lot of hits.

The only thing holding me back from doing it is the fact it will probably take too long to sell it after.

For pvp I was more accurate while doing more damage with a black horn. It helps against stupid evasion kids a lot the issue is it gives little DP stat meaning you'll get nuked down even faster...

Posted

Trust me, those bastards are selling like hot bread right now, at least in EU. 7 PRI dissapeared from market, and i even sold my pri.

Posted (edited)

Not gonna bother making a new thread but just gonna ask you guys something.

Why do you think we have 0 accuracy on crosscut? Even with E buff I will miss 95% of my crosscut spam on anyone with evasion gear. Don't get me started on wizards... Being lv61 , 1 tri red coral, full TET weapons with kutum.

Also, I just dueled a lvl58 DK with TRI weapons and he never missed me with fuc*ing nouver on. What's the point of us reaching lvl61? 

Today is actually one of the few times where I almost punched through my computer screen. I cannot for the life of me understand what the hell our deal is with accuracy. I was fighting an heavy stacked evasion target and I swear on my life I was missing 4 crosscut in a row with 2rce and tree belt so I said ----- it and used my accuracy horn bow and guess what? Even with that horn bow I was missing hits when I was fighting ... Like stuff like this are not supposed to happen ... And like sinister said I really believe our blader on eu is wrongly coded , literally all the other classes hit so much more and can afford running dp/evasion builds to the maximum while we barely scratch the surface.  I'm actually starting to think our accuracy doesn't even work past a certain point , do we have any full ap blader around here on eu? If getting accuracy items doesn't help us maybe full ap will be better I have no idea anymore. Evasion is hands down the dumbest stat I've seen in my entire life , evasion means that only certain classes with high innate scaling can have the privilege of it working on them . 

Edited by HOMRAH
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have all the offhands, and tested them vs differing levels of evasion, the short answer is that black horn warrior bow is the best offhand vs anyone who is in full tri boss armour and better, nouver is best against people with worse gear/level, kutum is the worst of the 3 in all situations (best in pve however).

Tend not to post here so if you don't believe/agree with me thats cool, might help someone though.

Edit: I suppose i should add i use 2 x tri RCE, don't use tree spirit belt, plus the usual zarka/bhegs etc.

Edited by Verballl

Posted (edited)

Trust me, those bastards are selling like hot bread right now, at least in EU. 7 PRI dissapeared from market, and i even sold my pri.

I know they sell, but how long does it take to?

hornbowmarket.thumb.JPG.f1a9ed1fd84b4f64

It looks like there are so many sitting at the MarketPlace all the time that it gives gives the illusion they sell slowly. (compared to other off hand options)

About the topic of the accuracy modifiers being broken...we can only know that if Kakao/PA look into it. However they don't seem to be very interested in the musa class, judging by the last update/fixes we've been getting. I'd like to be proven wrong about my last statement though.

Maybe if we gather enough solid information about it and create a topic exposing the situation, like it was done when our DP was bugged, we might have a chance of being checked.

Edited by Rip

Posted

Today is actually one of the few times where I almost punched through my computer screen. I cannot for the life of me understand what the hell our deal is with accuracy. I was fighting an heavy stacked evasion target and I swear on my life I was missing 4 crosscut in a row with 2rce and tree belt so I said ----- it and used my accuracy horn bow and guess what? Even with that horn bow I was missing hits when I was fighting ... Like stuff like this are not supposed to happen ... And like sinister said I really believe our blader on eu is wrongly coded , literally all the other classes hit so much more and can afford running dp/evasion builds to the maximum while we barely scratch the surface.  I'm actually starting to think our accuracy doesn't even work past a certain point , do we have any full ap blader around here on eu? If getting accuracy items doesn't help us maybe full ap will be better I have no idea anymore. Evasion is hands down the dumbest stat I've seen in my entire life , evasion means that only certain classes with high innate scaling can have the privilege of it working on them . 

Hey well I only have 1 TRI red coral so if you still miss almost all crosscuts with all the other accuracy crap on then I won't even bother investing more accuracy to the class... Would be nice to get a dev response just so that they could at least confirm something is wrong or not because there clearly is. At least then I would know if I should just forget about the class since there will be no future in enjoying it. Rip lvl61.

When you wear that much accuracy and still hit like a potato don't even bother with full AP... I got nouver on the first day it came out and sold it quickly after doing basic testing and doing much less damage than kutum overall. 

Idk what to do, tag a GM? This will never get looked into if we( the few competitive musa's there are left on the forums) do not try to get their attention. 

Posted

I know they sell, but how long does it take to?

hornbowmarket.thumb.JPG.f1a9ed1fd84b4f64

It looks like there are so many sitting at the MarketPlace all the time that it gives gives the illusion they sell slowly. (compared to other off hand options)

About the topic of the accuracy modifiers being broken...we can only know that if Kakao/PA look into it. However they don't seem to be very interested in the musa class, judging by the last update/fixes we've been getting. I'd like to be proven wrong about my last statement though.

Maybe if we gather enough solid information about it and create a topic exposing the situation, like it was done when our DP was bugged, we might have a chance of being checked.

I personally dropped my acc horn bow, because back when awk was fairly recent, i did some exhaustive tests vs full boss people (no eva stackers), and even when full ap offhands would miss sometimes, the major ap diffrence made it had the same damage than black horn, what i mean by this is that with an ap offhand your damage can be more varying sometimes you'd do the same amount everytime, sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less, so if we take a range of numbers, imagine it will deal always between 20 and 30 damage, while a black horn was something like 24-26, less in the long term, but more consistant on its dmg, usually not more or less that what it did.

Hey well I only have 1 TRI red coral so if you still miss almost all crosscuts with all the other accuracy crap on then I won't even bother investing more accuracy to the class... Would be nice to get a dev response just so that they could at least confirm something is wrong or not because there clearly is. At least then I would know if I should just forget about the class since there will be no future in enjoying it. Rip lvl61.

When you wear that much accuracy and still hit like a potato don't even bother with full AP... I got nouver on the first day it came out and sold it quickly after doing basic testing and doing much less damage than kutum overall. 

Idk what to do, tag a GM? This will never get looked into if we( the few competitive musa's there are left on the forums) do not try to get their attention. 

Idk, seems like they just ignoring us, to enough musas :D

Posted (edited)

and guess what, to add to my previous post. what do you guys think will happen with a second dp increase coming our way? how in the actual ----- are we supposed to kill targets then? not only do we have to worry about the people with full evasion gear, now we have to think about dr+evasion aswell.. 

Edited by HOMRAH
1 person likes this

Posted

an guess what, to add to my previous post. what do you guys think will happen with a second dp increase coming our way? how in the actual ----- are we supposed to kill targets then? not only do we have to worry about the people with full evasion gear, now we have to think about dr+evasion aswell.. 

I have level 57 DKs nuking me with 180AP, the DP increase is useless for us and will only make it even worse. Ahahahah... The end is coming.

Posted

I have level 57 DKs nuking me with 180AP, the DP increase is useless for us and will only make it even worse. Ahahahah... The end is coming.

i guess the only light at the end of the tunnel as of now, is the devs statement about awakening 2....

Posted (edited)

i guess the only light at the end of the tunnel as of now, is the devs statement about awakening 2....

There was no love toward musa before. What makes you think it will be any different if they ever release awakening 2.0? 

• On EU/NA release our DP was not working properly and we had no SA on chase iirc.
  • Right now we're one of the most useless PvP class. We bring nothing new to the table, any other class can do what we do better with less gear.

On top of that our accuracy is a joke, especially now with all this classes stacking evasion, because they can completely discard building accuracy due to their high % accuracy modifiers on their awakening skills...something we don't have.

In the end playing musa is accepting that you're a non-factor until enemies start running away from the fight with 50% hp or less. Any BDO player is more "scared" of a 180-200 AP Wizard, Berserker or Warrior than it's of a 220+ AP musa stacked with accuracy. I'm 100% secure about this...I always experience it during my guild's weekly Red Battlefield event.

Why do I play musa you may ask after all this QQ...well I like how the class plays and I've already invested too much time and money to just let it go that easily.
Have I ever thought of rerolling? Many times...Have I tried doing so? Yes I have and apparently failed every time, because here I'm again. Will I ever reroll permanently? Maybe if Striker reveals to be more fun to me.

Why should my opinion matter in any shape or form? Well I have 2000+ hours of musa and  1400 hours of Wizard played, I do arena fights 4-5 days per week against equally geared classes. I participate in sieges every weekends and nodewars + Open world PvP during the week. I'm not the most skilled or geared musa in EU, but I'm pretty sure I know my way around.

Because this kind of posts usually scares new musa players I'll end up by saying the following: If you like the class don't stop playing it, don't go for what's OP or considered flavor of the month. Just do you and enjoy the game. Have some fun with it.

Edited by Rip
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

There was no love toward musa before. What makes you think it will be any different if they ever release awakening 2.0? 

• On EU/NA release our DP was not working properly and we had no SA on chase iirc.
  • Right now we're one of the most useless PvP class. We bring nothing new to the table, any other class can do what we do better with less gear.

On top of that our accuracy is a joke, especially now with all this classes stacking evasion, because they can completely discard building accuracy due to their high % accuracy modifiers on their awakening skills...something we don't have.

In the end playing musa is accepting that you're a non-factor until enemies start running away from the fight with 50% hp or less. Any BDO player is more "scared" of a 180-200 AP Wizard, Berserker or Warrior than it's of a 220+ AP musa stacked with accuracy. I'm 100% secure about this...I always experience it during my guild's weekly Red Battlefield event.

Why do I play musa you may ask after all this QQ...well I like how the class plays and I've already invested too much time and money to just let it go that easily.
Have I ever thought of rerolling? Many times...Have I tried doing so? Yes I have and apparently failed every time, because here I'm again. Will I ever reroll permanently? Maybe if Striker reveals to be more fun to me.

Why should my opinion matter in any shape or form? Well I have 2000+ hours of musa and  1400 hours of Wizard played, I do arena fights 4-5 days per week against equally geared classes. I participate in sieges every weekends and nodewars + Open world PvP during the week. I'm not the most skilled or geared musa in EU, but I'm pretty sure I know my way around.

Because this kind of posts usually scare new musa players I'll end up by saying the following: If you like the class don't spot playing it, don't go for what's OP or considered flavor of the month. Just do you and enjoy the game. Have some fun with it.

If you become really skilled with musa, you can be as relevant as other assassin classes (and with gear as well), i get once per week the bs crap "damn musa is op" or "-----ing bs full sa class", i guess i just know my shit. Once in a war i 1v3'd a 190-300 dp musa, along with a 190 ap tamer, and someone else i can't remember. The musa knew who i was, and whispered me that the tamer got heavily tilted for being beated by a musa, and on top of that 1v3. I ENTIRELY agree, we need some tweaks, but we are by no means thrash tier right now, and i will keep saying this.

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted

If you become really skilled with musa, you can be as relevant as other assassin classes (and with gear as well), i get once per week the bs crap "damn musa is op" or "-----ing bs full sa class", i guess i just know my shit. Once in a war i 1v3'd a 190-300 dp musa, along with a 190 ap tamer, and someone else i can't remember. The musa knew who i was, and whispered me that the tamer got heavily tilted for being beated by a musa, and on top of that 1v3. I ENTIRELY agree, we need some tweaks, but we are by no means thrash tier right now, and i will keep saying this.

Being relevant in sieges with anything higher than 30 people on each side, the higher you go the worse it gets. Going around with 3 villas, elixers, perfume of courage, house buffs and a 4 food rotation and doing no damage because people as buffed as you are become twice as strong.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Being relevant in sieges with anything higher than 30 people on each side, the higher you go the worse it gets. Going around with 3 villas, elixers, perfume of courage, house buffs and a 4 food rotation and doing no damage because people as buffed as you are become twice as strong.

MUSA OP FFS, STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP JUST SPAM DEM RISING STORM, EVERYBODY KNOWS IT HAS X4 DMG MODIFIER!!!

Edited by SinisterSaints
1 person likes this

Posted

MUSA OP FFS, STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP JUST SPAM DEM RISING STORM, EVERYBODY KNOWS IT HAS X4 DMG MODIFIER!!!

Sad part is everyone tells me Musa is fine, others pity me and tell me to reroll. I'm just sitting here spinning2win like everyone promised our awakening would be like. This comic brings a tear to my eyes everytime.

http://i.imgur.com/PpisfdB.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sad part is everyone tells me Musa is fine, others pity me and tell me to reroll. I'm just sitting here spinning2win like everyone promised our awakening would be like. This comic brings a tear to my eyes everytime.

There's a bit of truth in that comic still...the wizard is right

Capturar.thumb.JPG.b7289f9a216cc61d9043d

Edited by Rip
2 people like this

Posted

lmao i wish

Posted

I wondering if it's worth to buy a Black Horn or Nouver (I already have a Kutum).

Seems really hard to hit some classes,even with decent AP;I'm afraid about the future if they really release the KD Block (which i really enjoy),i wonder if we can kill anything after that .

Posted (edited)

changed my mind

Edited by Verballl

Posted (edited)

Because this kind of posts usually scares new musa players I'll end up by saying the following: If you like the class don't stop playing it, don't go for what's OP or considered flavor of the month. Just do you and enjoy the game. Have some fun with it.

reason why I said awakening 2 was mainly because they have atleast addressed the fact that certain classes are very weak. And now wants to take initiative to change said classes. And depending on how I read about awakening 2 and how it's going to to pan out , it's basically a system where you can combine non awakening skills into one making them stronger . And even with that said i still can't see how that would make us better since a lot of our skills aren't coated in either super armor or frontal block, the only thing I can think of that would be remotely viable would be cyclone +rising storm imagine sending off a huge aoe knockdown haha

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

reason why I said awakening 2 was mainly because they have atleast addressed the fact that certain classes are very weak. And now wants to take initiative to change said classes. And depending on how I read about awakening 2 and how it's going to to pan out , it's basically a system where you can combine non awakening skills into one making them stronger . And even with that said i still can't see how that would make us better since a lot of our skills aren't coated in either super armor or frontal block, the only thing I can think of that would be remotely viable would be cyclone +rising storm imagine sending off a huge aoe knockdown haha

Unless we can fuse chase and rising storm, the second awakening wont mean jack shit to us. Our unawakened kit is complete crap, unless you are doing very small scale fights. The current idea of fusing skills for the "2nd awakening" doesnt fix the inherent problems with our unawakened kit. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Unless we can fuse chase and rising storm, the second awakening wont mean jack shit to us. Our unawakened kit is complete crap, unless you are doing very small scale fights. The current idea of fusing skills for the "2nd awakening" doesnt fix the inherent problems with our unawakened kit. 

my point exactly , I really have no idea what they can do tbh

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

Unawakened is like.. Stub arrow someone who desyncs before you get to him with WW cancel then try a DB combo if he doesn't and have him desync out of it. Either way it's 2 very unreliable ways to kill someone unless you're very close to them like in an arena. Last night I was Pvping at Nouver with a ranger from an enemy guild and he would just spam dash until I ran out of stamina, and since their awakened buff + 5 movement speed makes them Flash and turns me into a fat kid he could just run away from me as long as he wanted, and my stub arrow wouldn't do anything.

1 person likes this