• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<NA> Obsidian_Dragon is recruiting new members

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

07oc.png

Obsidian_Dragon is a group of like-minded individuals spread around the globe, founded in 2001, and active in a number of Online MMO's, and, we are currently recruiting for our PVX Black Desert Online Division.

This clan is a family friendly environment, open to all and has lots to offer with the novice or skilled player, super friendly, helpful and group where "Everyone" has a say in day to day operations, and everyone matters. We have weekly Guild Boss Scrolls, weekly Guild Meetings, daily Guild Missions, and much more..., we also use Discord for a more relaxed and friendly experience. Node wars is on the radar and we are almost at that stage with our numbers to start to give it a serious consideration. So if you're a Fisher, Cook, or Combat is your thing, give us a whisper...Check out our newly updated community website at: http://obsidiandragon.net/

We are a great group of people and if this is the kind of playing environment you desire you have come to the right place. Mergers are also welcomed from smaller groups. Our currently maxed Guild Skills are the following: Gathering - +3, Fishing - +3, Accuracy - +5, AP - +3, Max HP - +2, Damage Reduction - +4, Siege Weapon Damage Resistance - +1, 2 guild galleys and 2 guild elephants.

Thanks for your interest!!

OD-Tink

P.S. Our website is still in the redesign phase, so please contact any of the below for an invite:

Division Lead: Family_Name: Malister, Character: Melnar
Division Talon: Family_Name: Aethandor, Character: Rhuarc
Division Officer: Family_Name: Calmalnn, Character: Rhotan
Division Officer: Family_Name: DocGrizzly, Character: Doc_Pakuna
Division Officer: Family_Name: Draconisian, Character: Sabrina_Godwell or Aimee_llana
Division Officer: Family_Name: Elvenrune, Character: Chaint
Division Officer: Family_Name: Gwenador, Character: Sampia
Division Officer: Family_Name: MsGrizzly, Character: Flyinghawk
Division Officer: Family_Name: Pixie_Hollow, Character: Bricia or Nimta

Edited by Tink05051984
3 people like this

Posted

We are up to 76/100 members....if you are interested in joining contact on of the officers above.

Posted

Hi,

I'm a relatively new player (51 zerk, some 30+, and now leveling DK for main) that has a career/family that prevents me from playing more than a couple hours a day. I've played many know for years, so I plan on becoming competitive in PvP. 

Also, I can't always get on voip because of family. Is discord required? 

Thanks

Posted

Hi,

I'm a relatively new player (51 zerk, some 30+, and now leveling DK for main) that has a career/family that prevents me from playing more than a couple hours a day. I've played many know for years, so I plan on becoming competitive in PvP. 

Also, I can't always get on voip because of family. Is discord required? 

Thanks

Hey Nicky!  Discord isn't required, but we do post a lot of stuff to the text channels (especially right now with our website being revamp).

Were you able to get a hold of someone in game? or do you have any more questions for us?  We'd be glad to have ya!

- Kourjai (main)

Posted

Don't feel bad about not having enough play time.  I have been playing since launch and my main is still only level 56!  I can't use the excuse of making too many alts, either.  LOL.  I do think that this guild would be a good match for you, and others.  Casual?  Many of us are.  Gearing to become a PVP killing machine?  You will find brother/sisters-in-arms among us.  :-)

Posted

...Bump..see how easy this is.

Posted

We are still actively recruiting new members to join our ranks....if you interested in what our guild is all about please don't hesitate to contact one of our officers above for an invite. We would love to have you join us!!

Posted

I'm a fairly new player, level 18 dark knight. I just got out of a guild I was suckered into and I am seeking a new guild that I can consider family in game. I am needing a little guidance with how to exactly play this game since currently i'm just following the quests. Are you still recruiting?

Posted

Sunday Bump!! Boss scroll day!

Posted

I'm a fairly new player, level 18 dark knight. I just got out of a guild I was suckered into and I am seeking a new guild that I can consider family in game. I am needing a little guidance with how to exactly play this game since currently i'm just following the quests. Are you still recruiting?

Yes we are still actively recruiting new members to join our guild. If you are interested in joining us we would loved to have you with us.

Posted (edited)

Do any guild members play at night

Edited by Imarialia
Redo

Posted (edited)

yes we have guild members who play at night and who also come on very early in the morning. If you are interested in joining our guild reach out to one of the officers above in game for a guild invite. We would love to have you join us.

Edited by Tink05051984

Posted

We still have plenty of room!!! If you like what you see please contact one of our officers above for an invite.

Posted

HEYO!!!! Up to 72 members now and still recruiting.  You'll find people actively playing around the clock!

Posted

We are at 72 members and we are still actively recruiting new members to join our guild. If you are interested in joining please contact an officer above for in-game invite.

Posted

Bump :3

Posted

We are still actively recruiting new members to join our wonderful guild. Each week we do weekly guild boss scrolls, PvP arena battles, and much more. If you are interested in joining our guild please contact one of the officers above for an invite in guild.

Posted

BHUMP!

Posted

We are still actively looking for people!

Posted

Indeed we are, and having great times with out newest and oldest members alike.

Posted

Hi I am Unis13, and I have a small group of 6 players who are looking for a new home ( our guild leader decided to play another game ). We are laid back, newer players whom are wanting to learn all we can about bdo. I have already contacted everyone from the message list with out a response, as well as left a message on your guest book. When an officer or the guild leader has time please drop me a line in game so we can work out possibly joining or going through your interview process thanks so much. ~ Unis13 ( CravenCloudz )

Posted (edited)

We are at 75/100 members and still actively recruiting new members to join our ranks!!! We do weekly guild boss scrolls, have weekly guild meetings, guild missions, and we go out on our guild galley nightly to kill pirates and sea monsters out in margoria.

Hi I am Unis13, and I have a small group of 6 players who are looking for a new home ( our guild leader decided to play another game ). We are laid back, newer players whom are wanting to learn all we can about bdo. I have already contacted everyone from the message list with out a response, as well as left a message on your guest book. When an officer or the guild leader has time please drop me a line in game so we can work out possibly joining or going through your interview process thanks so much. ~ Unis13 ( CravenCloudz )

Unis13, Sorry you were not able to reach us in game - we would definitely love to chat with you. I sent you a friend request in-game, I look forward to chatting with you.

Edited by Tink05051984

Posted

I started playing BDO when it  first came out then stopped and I'm looking to get back into it.. I would love to join you guys and get with a great group that can teach me about the game.

Posted

Hi I'm Dercylidas, I've been playing BDO since September of last year, when I first purchased the game I tried to rush to 56, but got burned out by the time I hit 55, and decided to take a break, but a few months ago I came back and started getting into life skills. I've always been a PVE player and I don't really have any interest in doing PVP but who knows I might try it eventually, anyway now that I've started playing quite heavily again I decided I should start looking for a guild, I would love to join if you still have room! As far as contacting guild officers in game, should I try to whisper someone or send a friend request? (since I just figured out that you can't send other players mail haha) 

Posted

I started playing BDO when it  first came out then stopped and I'm looking to get back into it.. I would love to join you guys and get with a great group that can teach me about the game.

We would love to have you join us. Any of our members are willing to help you out anyway we can. Just message one of the officers above for an invite or send us your in-game character name.

Hi I'm Dercylidas, I've been playing BDO since September of last year, when I first purchased the game I tried to rush to 56, but got burned out by the time I hit 55, and decided to take a break, but a few months ago I came back and started getting into life skills. I've always been a PVE player and I don't really have any interest in doing PVP but who knows I might try it eventually, anyway now that I've started playing quite heavily again I decided I should start looking for a guild, I would love to join if you still have room! As far as contacting guild officers in game, should I try to whisper someone or send a friend request? (since I just figured out that you can't send other players mail haha) 

Hello Dercylidas, we would love to have you join us. You can just whisper an officer above and they would be happy to get you into guild. Or you can just send us your in-game character name and an officer will reach out to you.