• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can I level to 50 by grinding?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, with all the changes that were made recently with the Black Spirit's quest. I noticed that the quest chain goes all the way to level 50.

I am currently at level 35 with my Dark Knight and this quest chain is literally putting me into a sleep. 

Can I grind my Dark Knight to level 50 first, and then do all the quest? I am asking this because there could be a level restricted quests.

Thank you~! ^~^

Edited by Zetectic

Posted

Pretty sure you can.

Posted

Hello, with all the changes that were made recently with the Black Spirit's quest. I noticed that the quest chain goes all the way to level 50.

I am currently at level 35 with my Dark Knight and this quest chain is literally putting me into a sleep. 

Can I grind my Dark Knight to level 50 first, and then do all the quest? I am asking this because there could be a level restricted quests.

Thank you~! ^~^

Yes that's possible. There are no quests which you won't be able to accept/finish if your level is too high but the opposite, if your level is too low then you won't be able to accept it to begin with.

Red

Posted

You have to do some grinding anyways to get your combat skill points up by the time you reach 50 so I don't see why you can't just grind all the way up. You may be missing some bag slots and other items you get to improve your equipment from the lil black dude , though. 

Posted

Yep I did that on my Current main (zerker), also the lower quests are real easy once over levelled, so you just breeze through them.

Posted

Thank you guys. I powerleveled to 50 and planning to clear these quests. I like this way. 

Posted

Yeah I did my DK to 55 today and what has changed is that earlier you would get automatic calls from the africanamerican spirit, and he would give you the coop scoll quests for black stones. Now you actually have to do the eternally long questchain to get these.

I'd say you're better off moneywise if you just grind for stones while levelling and at higher levels, but do the quests if you are a completionist.

Posted

56 Dk here, just done 1st black spirit awakening quest. Ignored the rest for now. still have 3x8 inv...:/

Posted

Same here, lvl 56 DK and just did the quest up to lvl 13. just wanted the housefame and rewards

Posted (edited)

The only Black spirit quests you need are the one for lvl 50 and the Quest for your Gearenhancements (if you want to enhance gear on that Char)

Edited by Lusha