• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Character Creation Request! (Talented Character Creators Needed!)

18 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I would like to ask someone to create an Inori representation of the Dark Knight class. There is already an Inori creation floating around for the Witch (this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9Ui9YRjdo). Though, I feel like the Dark Knight class would better represent her, yes, because of the sword.

Is anyone up to the task? Maybe we could get a competition going? And if anyone does this, could they post the download :P.

Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown-

I posted some pictures of her below:

Inori Classroom.jpg

Inori Walking.gif

Inori In Dress.jpg

Posted

I'll give it a go tomorrow. Warning: I'm not used to making anime inspired faces, but I'd love to try!

Posted

Interesting. I'm not entirely convinced that sort of thing can be reasonably done with this creator, but could be possible I suppose.

Posted

Thanks, guys. Ya, I found that since she doesn't have the two braids hair style, like the witch, it might be more difficult. I tried, myself, and it... didn't turn out well lol. But good luck, it would be interesting to see what people can come up with.

Posted

Eh, I gave it a go just to see if anime features could be put onto one of these characters. Turns out they can, but they look weird as hell. 

Posted

So, I would like to ask someone to create an Inori representation of the Dark Knight class. There is already an Inori creation floating around for the Witch (this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9Ui9YRjdo). Though, I feel like the Dark Knight class would better represent her, yes, because of the sword.

Is anyone up to the task? Maybe we could get a competition going? And if anyone does this, could they post the download :P.

Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown-

I posted some pictures of her below:

Inori Classroom.jpg

Inori Walking.gif

Inori In Dress.jpg

Is that your waifu?

Posted

Anime really is difficult to transfer into this creator, it's really realistic. Anyhow, this is my attempt!

b8980cb488a899457d245d380e930962.jpg

Posted (edited)

Is that your waifu?

Yes.

Anime really is difficult to transfer into this creator, it's really realistic. Anyhow, this is my attempt!

b8980cb488a899457d245d380e930962.jpg

Wow, that is not bad. Well, doesn't really look like her, but shes cute. Could I get a download for it?

My only complains might be the eye brows being black and the hair, which we can't do anything about :,(

Edited by Nox Demon

Posted

Yes.

Wow, that is not bad. Well, doesn't really look like her, but shes cute. Could I get a download for it?

My only complains might be the eye brows being black and the hair, which we can't do anything about :,(

Haha, yeah. I think getting her to look exactly like she does would be a bit difficult, since this isn't a 2D game. But maybe you can tweak her to more your liking. The file is here!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzj4j01wlfr4olp/Anime Custom Elf?dl=0

Posted (edited)

For amusement, here are the scraps I attempted (copying point for point anime features, or trying to >_>). Warning: they're all terrible/creepy.

OogHFkL.pnghNuKxiU.pngz5n5DZZ.pngxGkgu6M.png

I thought I was on the right track for just a second with #4, but it was still a huge disaster in game. They all looked at least 5x worse in game than they did in the creator, if that's even possible. Something about the in game lighting and this DK complexion really sucks when something is off. Like having giant bug eyes. That last template actually got lost completely.

Ironically, the only "Inori" I made that looks half decent is the one I made using my own personal character template >_> (not pictured above, WIP (here's a pic of how she looks in normal colors though)). Has none of the anime girl features, but I gave her the pink and red colors, removed the tattoo, altered the eyes slightly. To see how it'd turn out. Still doesn't look anything like her lol, but she might be able to pull off a weak cosplay (suddenly occurs to me that it might have been easier to model something after an Inori cosplayer actually..). I almost think I like her better in Inori's red and pink coloring...but that colorful inclination will pass. Always does lol.

On the bright side, I got more creator practice in, was fun to give it a try. I'm still curious to see if anyone else can pull it off though tbh. I'm usually more motivated after seeing the work of others >_>. Seems like it could take an artist to envision Inori with realistic facial features that translate well, given the whole anime-to-3d bit.

Edited by Xialoh

Posted

I only create original masterpieces

Posted (edited)

2017-03-09_56552235.JPG

2017-03-09_56610741.JPG

2017-03-09_56743876.JPG

Edited by Moonchild
1 person likes this

Posted

I like it more than over 90% of female pearl shop costumes and outfits ;]

For amusement, here are the scraps I attempted (copying point for point anime features, or trying to >_>). Warning: they're all terrible/creepy.

Hidden Content

I thought I was on the right track for just a second with #4, but it was still a huge disaster in game. They all looked at least 5x worse in game than they did in the creator, if that's even possible. Something about the in game lighting and this DK complexion really sucks when something is off. Like having giant bug eyes. That last template actually got lost completely.

Ironically, the only "Inori" I made that looks half decent is the one I made using my own personal character template >_> (not pictured above, WIP (here's a pic of how she looks in normal colors though)). Has none of the anime girl features, but I gave her the pink and red colors, removed the tattoo, altered the eyes slightly. To see how it'd turn out. Still doesn't look anything like her lol, but she might be able to pull off a weak cosplay (suddenly occurs to me that it might have been easier to model something after an Inori cosplayer actually..). I almost think I like her better in Inori's red and pink coloring...but that colorful inclination will pass. Always does lol.

On the bright side, I got more creator practice in, was fun to give it a try. I'm still curious to see if anyone else can pull it off though tbh. I'm usually more motivated after seeing the work of others >_>. Seems like it could take an artist to envision Inori with realistic facial features that translate well, given the whole anime-to-3d bit.

Ya they are kinda creepy lol. But I do really like your own template one. Could you maybe send a link so I can use it?

2017-03-09_56552235.JPG

2017-03-09_56610741.JPG

2017-03-09_56743876.JPG

That is not bad at all. If only the hair it would be a really good step towards close. Just can't get over that we can't use her hair style lol. Welp, time to visit the suggest category...

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I first made a Kunoichi (Kunoichi - Inori) so here it is:

iaVHn2u.png

Then tried at DK (Dark Knight - Inori):

ihtZOFP.png

UrRJFIx.png

Hope you like :)

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted

Hello,

I first made a Kunoichi (Kunoichi - Inori) so here it is:

iaVHn2u.png

Then tried at DK (Dark Knight - Inori):

ihtZOFP.png

UrRJFIx.png

Hope you like :)

I really like the Dark Knight version...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't know how you'd feel about this, but I took the liberty of starting up a bit more of a realistic version of her. I've only been playing with colors (mostly her eyes), but this is what I have so far. I don't know how much work I'll put into this, but seeing the submissions so far made me itch. I'll continue to revise it as I get bored.

I guess it's more of an "inspired by Inori?" Anyway, lemme know what you think.

2017-03-13_32901629.JPG

Edited by Metsubou
Updated screenshot

Posted (edited)

Well i wanted to give it a try too, it's kind of a challenge. Doesn't exactly look like her, but i tried my best catching her characteristics ^_^ Let me know if u like it :)

Zh4c3wk.png

Edited by lash00