• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

RBF Power or Precision?

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With my current gear which one should I use?

Screenshot_30.png

I'm currently using one of each

Edited by Heavy

Posted

I would rock RBF with your setup for sure (i'm sure this post will be quoted 20 times saying precision is better).

Posted

Bruh ur ap too low switch out those red coral with Trí cresent n u will have a balance of both ap n dp, u will thks me later btw two prec on weapon n 2 prec on glove ure ur set

Posted

with that setup one of each should be just fine.

but which gems you using in the kutum, crit or black spirit

Posted

How much extra damage does the "+1 crit damage" on the crystal give?

Posted

Summoning @Chors

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bruh ur ap too low switch out those red coral with Trí cresent n u will have a balance of both ap n dp, u will thks me later btw two prec on weapon n 2 prec on glove ure ur set

The Crescent Rings is my next step...

2 black Spirit

My current crystals setup http://bdoplanner.com/s/MQwK6Eht

Edited by Heavy

Posted

~5%

Posted

the big thing is that they are very cheap , and they basically give you a flat increase to all your major sources of damage. so even assuming that they are as low as 5% thats 5% more damage per crystal , assuming you have 200+ ap that means that it scales just as hard/harder than the ap,  minus the hp.

so for people that have lost their black spirit crystals , dont want to farm new ones , cant find new ones on mp etc..... its a very cheap alternative for damage.

Posted

2 crit gems give you 100~150 more damage on combos.

Did not test 2 Black Spirits, but I'd take 300 hp anyway with 10 AP over that meager amount.

Posted

2 crit gems give you 100~150 more damage on combos.

Did not test 2 Black Spirits, but I'd take 300 hp anyway with 10 AP over that meager amount.

its not to say that the black spirit gems are not better , its that they are not easily accessable for people who dont already have them. and its arguable that the crit gems will give you more damage than the 10 ap, again this is based on how much ap you already have. because a % modifier scales harder than a flat one once you get past certain levels

i.e. if you have 200+ (or probably 220+ to make the % scaling harder) then you could potentially be doing more damage with the crit gems than black spirit because the GS has no hp scaling. but thats only taking into account raw damage , and only on crits.

Posted

its not to say that the black spirit gems are not better , its that they are not easily accessable for people who dont already have them. and its arguable that the crit gems will give you more damage than the 10 ap, again this is based on how much ap you already have. because a % modifier scales harder than a flat one once you get past certain levels

i.e. if you have 200+ (or probably 220+ to make the % scaling harder) then you could potentially be doing more damage with the crit gems than black spirit because the GS has no hp scaling. but thats only taking into account raw damage , and only on crits.

Scaling is nonexistent; testing with multiple AP thresholds and saw no change in the 100~150 dmg output increase.

Posted

i find that hard to believe but meh i dont exactly have evidence to the contrary

Posted

~5% but for 100% crit atack and hitrate 100%

Posted

If he cant kill people with 205 ap as a warrior gems are the least of his worries....

Posted

In my exp 200 ap cannot one combo alot off ppl in endgame 220 seem to do alot better that is why i suggest more rather tham dps,

whats the point of not dying if u cant kill ppl? Sure he can kill low gear but if he trade some of those dp for ap he will set 

lvl 60 warrior 235 ap 294 dp 

Posted

In my exp 200 ap cannot one combo alot off ppl in endgame 220 seem to do alot better that is why i suggest more rather tham dps,

whats the point of not dying if u cant kill ppl? Sure he can kill low gear but if he trade some of those dp for ap he will set 

my next step is DUO Cresents... I'm looking at 238ap 305dp with kutum shield and tri accessories

Posted

oh its plenty possible to kill people with 200 ap, atleast the typical people that are not going for a super defensive build.

for example , the warriors running around with 350-400+ dp mostly in the catagory of DR wont die easy to somebody with 200 ap. but fighting the large majority of people who are going mostly pure ap and dont have more than around 280-290 dp and most of that being evasion from boss gear being tri/tet etc.... its not going to be hard to kill people with 200 ap, all he'd need is the accuracy to hit them and he's got that.

1 person likes this

Posted

my next step is DUO Cresents... I'm looking at 238ap 305dp with kutum shield and tri accessories

yeah bruh u gonna be soo beast with those stat node war will be like 2 death 89kill hahahah

Posted

Like that... :D