• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Its a school project done by us, competing with highest view count in class 70K. Dear Gamers Please Help!!!! Content is about 50Mil AFK income, moving crates from trent to valencia in 20min, 3X Energy Saved Crate Turn In

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

A school project to get 70k views, seems legit ...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by Just Casual

Posted

You can buy views for like $1 for 10k 

1 person likes this

Posted

Your title is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long ^_^ good luck on the views.

Posted

This looks like the professor is just trying to get a bunch of hits on his site =P

2 people like this

Posted

Schools are making kids compete for YT views these days. The human race is beyond screwed. 

11 people like this

Posted

Wish my postgrad was this easy

Posted

Such a long title...
Anyway, what's the point of ask students to make a video for youtube, and then give them points depending of their views?
I really don't get what you learn from this.

2 people like this

Posted

If you wanted views on youtube you should just do something thats trendy for children now. Not bdo tutorial vid :)

2 people like this

Posted

Just find a sizzling hot grill and slap some meaty sausages on it. It's what men like to watch. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Schools are making kids compete for YT views these days. The human race is beyond screwed. 

? Media creation/manipulation is how the world works.

3 people like this

Posted

The title for this thread is overwhelming...Why didn't you just shorten it to something like: Best AFK Silver-making Strategy. It's much easier on the eyes and also, less of a pain as you can put into your description what your video entails.

Posted

Liberal schooling.

if you dont get likes , you're trash

3 people like this

Posted

? Media creation/manipulation is how the world works.

First class shoulda been on how to make a clickbait worthy title though.

2 people like this

Posted

lol what kind of loser would post videos to youtube 

Posted

quick someone sign up for brazzers with that professor email 

Posted

Oh yes, let's make a youtube video where the average dedicated BDO Youtuber gets around 30k views, but since we're magicians we're going to get 70k!

2 people like this

Posted

You can buy views for like $1 for 10k 

yeah, even professor told us we could do that, but the trade off is if the video got deleted cos of the view buying, its s big fat 0 :( 

Posted

"Leave Your Email In The Comment"

270661598769709058.png

Posted

yeah, even professor told us we could do that, but the trade off is if the video got deleted cos of the view buying, its s big fat 0 :( 

And how would he detect that? He has some magic tool to find "fake" views?

Posted

First of all you need a better click bait title and a better clickbait thumbnail, put your character in some sexy undies and show of dem TET's.  Something like "AFK 50+ MILL A DAY?  Click to find out how!"  *Showing your DK character TET's up close*

Next up, scream a lot, for like no reason, come up with some kind of catchphrase everytime you do something cool and the squeal super high pitched.  You can use something like "Aight bois, CHICKEN'S IN DA BUCKET!"  *squueeeeeee*

Finally create a loop that says something like "Click here to find out more!" And have it redirect back to the same video for extra clicks or even on a different website still same video more clicks.

OH...  almost forgot...  speak in a heavy british accent, peeps love brittish accents, if you have a speech impediment, great, bonus clicks!

Posted

Service economy after automation.

Posted

Unwatchable.  

Grade : F-

No effort put into it.
Had you put actual effort into it ,produced a working script that has decent flow i would of
messaged you and offered my help. But i see no effort whatsoever,You even mess up in the video and leave it in..
At least appear competent? 

Terribly long to explain nothing of any importance, worse than most guides on the subject. And after reading your subscribed channels, Some of your comments and your favorite videos and playlists i challenge the validity that this is for school.
I find it hard to believe that of all the things you could do to easily gain the 70k views you chose a guide for bdo.
Too suspect. Just my opinion.

FYI anyone who spends any time googling or searching youtube with competent search terms can find out that.....
there are 20 simple ways to boost a video over 100k views. Am i going to do the work for you? No.
But ill give you one.
(create a video response to someone elses video Someone with high subscriber counts.Worst case scenario,10%
of that persons subscribers see it,if he has 1 million well.. that 10% is 100,000......If that person actually responds to your response..
Welcome to huge viewcounts....)

TLDR Spend less time on game and more on your schoolwork. You put no effort into it .. I cringe if this reflects your daily work ethic at school.

Posted

Unwatchable.  

Grade : F-

No effort put into it.
Had you put actual effort into it ,produced a working script that has decent flow i would of
messaged you and offered my help. But i see no effort whatsoever,You even mess up in the video and leave it in..
At least appear competent? 

Terribly long to explain nothing of any importance, worse than most guides on the subject. And after reading your subscribed channels, Some of your comments and your favorite videos and playlists i challenge the validity that this is for school.
I find it hard to believe that of all the things you could do to easily gain the 70k views you chose a guide for bdo.
Too suspect. Just my opinion.

FYI anyone who spends any time googling or searching youtube with competent search terms can find out that.....
there are 20 simple ways to boost a video over 100k views. Am i going to do the work for you? No.
But ill give you one.
(create a video response to someone elses video Someone with high subscriber counts.Worst case scenario,10%
of that persons subscribers see it,if he has 1 million well.. that 10% is 100,000......If that person actually responds to your response..
Welcome to huge viewcounts....)

TLDR Spend less time on game and more on your schoolwork. You put no effort into it .. I cringe if this reflects your daily work ethic at school.

Haha Thank You for your feedback, its my first time ever to record a video and put it onto YouTube. I'll look into those insights from you. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0