• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Event value pack is better than pearl value pack (✿◡‿◡)

16 posts in this topic

Posted

For those who bothered to read the description, a pearl value pack gives 10%combat/life/skill/horse exp while the one from this anniversary event gives 30% life/skill/horse/combat exp. Now does anyone got the balls to confirm whether you can stack the 10% buff from pearl value pack with the 30% buff of the event value pack? (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

dosent stack + I think its just a typo

Posted

Typo. Tested it and it's a typo 

Posted

If the description is accurate, the real question is, where does it place the anniversary VP if you have a VP active? Is it added at the end? In that case, if you have 20 days remaining, would the 30% kick in on the 21st day? Or would it kick in now and the "normal" value pack gets pushed back.

Posted

If the description is accurate, the real question is, where does it place the anniversary VP if you have a VP active? Is it added at the end? In that case, if you have 20 days remaining, would the 30% kick in on the 21st day? Or would it kick in now and the "normal" value pack gets pushed back.

The description isn't accuracy, they simply gave us a value pack with a Korean tooltip instead of the one implemented in our version.

Yes, it's THAT dire at Kakao EU.

3 people like this

Posted

I activate it, same stats as pearl

Posted

where do you get this?

Posted

where do you get this?

Should have been sent to your mail

Posted

I want the KR benefits in our pearl pack.

Don't shoot me for being honest.

Posted

I want the KR benefits in our pearl pack.

Don't shoot me for being honest.

You mean, as opposed to having to buy 90 day value packs for 10 of those scrolls?

Posted

You mean, as opposed to having to buy 90 day value packs for 10 of those scrolls?

hmm. good question. I guess yes because  I could always use the XP buffs, but I never used my drop scrolls yet since I don't grind that often.

But  I know people would riot with a +30% buff, especially for horse and life skills.  Pipe dream.

Posted

hmm. good question. I guess yes because  I could always use the XP buffs, but I never used my drop scrolls yet since I don't grind that often.

But  I know people would riot with a +30% buff, especially for horse and life skills.  Pipe dream.

That trash drop buff (daily reward in KR if you have a value pack running) basically doubles your income from Valencia grinding. It's amazing.

In our version, it's hidden behind ... a cash shop wall.

Posted

That trash drop buff (daily reward in KR if you have a value pack running) basically doubles your income from Valencia grinding. It's amazing.

In our version, it's hidden behind ... a cash shop wall.

thanks for explaining,  I wasn't aware of that!  That is amazing.  Yeah if you got it daily  I would use it for sure, sometimes. But since  I only have 10...saving for most optimal usage situation. 

weak sauce.

Posted

But why no mervs on it though?

Posted

But why no mervs on it though?

Cause Mervs is a seperate purchase in Korea (which is also why it's even in our cash shop).