• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

value pack 7 Day Value Pack Merv's Palette not working!

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

same issue

Edited by Ceviel

Posted

Same also, I know we're just repeating the same thing but there's a week limit on it

Posted

Same.

It is really frustrating that they aren't fixing this ASAP :(

merv1.png

merv2.png

Posted

Same here, Merv's Palette isnt working

Posted

same here 

Posted

It is a super big bummer that it seems to just not work at all. 

Posted

Same problem here

Posted

I submitted a support ticket on this and got an email response that basically said "We know so we're marking this solved. Have a nice day!" (Paraphrased but that was the essential idea.)

Posted

You'll all be receiving a free Merv's Palette (7 days) in the mail soon to make up for this. =)

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

You'll all be receiving a free Merv's Palette (7 days) in the mail soon to make up for this. =)

Best regards,
GM Dew

Thats awesome thanks!

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

That doesn't make up for all the market sales that went through and for which the wrong amount of cash was received back. People made sales under the impression they were receiving that bonus yet it appears to not be working.

Another 7 day value pack does not fix that. It also does not fix the current situation while this broken pack is in place.

This is one of the most pathetic responses I have ever seen in any MMO to such a clear bug. It also gives me literally ZERO confidence in buying Value packs. Why should I? Will they work? If I spend cash, will I just be out real world dollars and not get what I paid for?

Your response is not adequate. Please reconsider, and address the other issues.

Posted (edited)

         

Edited by Akesuke
1 person likes this

Posted

Besides that it seems the sales tax return worked as intended (if not then please provide the evidence as um yeah it would be important to know), the issue affects only the Value Pack that was gifted for the anniversary event anyway, I hope it can clear the situation for anyone interested 1QBAgQQ.png?1

Exactly what Akesuke said. Merv's palette has nothing to do with the marketplace. I for one know i was receiving the bonus as I sold a 10 mil Lancia last night and even though when i collected the money it said I was going to earn around 6.5 mil, I paid attention to my storage money and noticed it went from 31 mil to 39 mil.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone unable to even use the Event Value Pack? I just tried clicking on it and it said i couldn't use it because "You are trying to expand the slot more than the maximum capacity". O.o

Posted

Got the Merv's Palette in the mail, but I am unable to change the color of my items period. It keeps defaulting to the dyes I own, and then says it resets when I click the Merv's Palette........Cant change my Pearl Item gear colors......Its STILL BROKEN :(

Posted

I used the standard 3-day Value Pack i had and it worked just fine, so the problem appears to be with the 7-day Event version only. I'd love to see it fixed so it's worth more than just dead weight taking up inventory space. I'm not sure what happened with all of these broken event items, but it's sad to see them tarnishing what's supposed to be a fun community experience.

P.S. Also, could we get a decent vendor value or something added to the Event 7-day Horse Flutes? For anyone with the Permanent one, they're completely useless, and it leaves you feeling cheated when you unluckily receive one (it's what i got from the 1-year Event Boss Bundle).

Posted (edited)

I used the standard 3-day Value Pack i had and it worked just fine, so the problem appears to be with the 7-day Event version only. I'd love to see it fixed so it's worth more than just dead weight taking up inventory space. I'm not sure what happened with all of these broken event items, but it's sad to see them tarnishing what's supposed to be a fun community experience.

Besides the Merv's Palette buff, all other functions of the Event Value Pack do work normally.

That doesn't make up for all the market sales that went through and for which the wrong amount of cash was received back. People made sales under the impression they were receiving that bonus yet it appears to not be working.

Another 7 day value pack does not fix that. It also does not fix the current situation while this broken pack is in place.

This is one of the most pathetic responses I have ever seen in any MMO to such a clear bug. It also gives me literally ZERO confidence in buying Value packs. Why should I? Will they work? If I spend cash, will I just be out real world dollars and not get what I paid for?

Your response is not adequate. Please reconsider, and address the other issues.

The amount in red after selling an item, still shows the price with the full tax deducted. However, when you actually collect the silver, you will get the higher and correct amount. It is intended that you receive 84.5% of the sale price with the Value Pack buff active.

Also please note that the Value Pack tax buff does not affect Pearl items that are bought from the Marketplace and resold. Pearl items purchased directly from the Pearl Shop will gain the benefit of the Value Pack tax buff when sold on the Marketplace.

Got the Merv's Palette in the mail, but I am unable to change the color of my items period. It keeps defaulting to the dyes I own, and then says it resets when I click the Merv's Palette........Cant change my Pearl Item gear colors......Its STILL BROKEN :(

Have you bleached your normal dyes first? In order to activate the Merv's Palette, you first need to remove your normal dyes you used.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew
2 people like this

Posted

Besides the Merv's Palette buff, all other functions of the Event Value Pack do work normally.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Did you notice my post above?

Anyone unable to even use the Event Value Pack? I just tried clicking on it and it said i couldn't use it because "You are trying to expand the slot more than the maximum capacity". O.o

My second comment that you responded to was in reference to that. I had to use a 30-day Value Pack because the Event 7-day one wasn't working. I tried relogging, among other things, and nothing seemed to work.

Posted

It started working today, and I never dyed them any other colors besides the Merv Palette. I would just renew the 7 days constantly and it keeps the colors, but for some reason it wouldn't let me change any dyes period yesterday. I logged on today and the colors were back to what they were supposed to for the Merv Pallete. Thanks!

Posted

Did you notice my post above?

My second comment that you responded to was in reference to that. I had to use a 30-day Value Pack because the Event 7-day one wasn't working. I tried relogging, among other things, and nothing seemed to work.

Could you try clearing your gamecache? This is not a known issue as I haven't received any other reports of this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Merv's Palette is not working for my 7day as well.  Hopefully you guys can get this stuff fixed.

Posted

Merv's Palette is not working for my 7day as well.  Hopefully you guys can get this stuff fixed.

You should already have a new Merv's Palette in your ingame mail for this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

I'm having the same problem.

I had a Merv's Palette item in my Pearl inventory and thought maybe using that would activate the Value Pack effect without consuming the item, but unfortunately it didn't and now I've wasted a Merv's Palette item as well as being jipped out my Value Pack effect lol...

Posted

I'm having the same problem.

I had a Merv's Palette item in my Pearl inventory and thought maybe using that would activate the Value Pack effect without consuming the item, but unfortunately it didn't and now I've wasted a Merv's Palette item as well as being jipped out my Value Pack effect lol...

The Value Pack buff should work normally for everything except the Merv's Palette buff, which is solved by activating the Merv's Palette separately.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

I just noticed my Mervs Pallet is not working as well. Is it just random that it decides to not work? I have another Value Pack and really don't want to activate it if this is going to be an issue again in another week.