• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Boss Event

201 posts in this topic

Posted

So I was at this place all the time with another 20'000 players.

Amazing experience. Less than 10 fps on optimisation settings.

Not to mention, that boss didn't ever spawn. I'm still sitting here, waiting for some big thing to jump on my screen.

Still nothing! What a great way to celebrate 1 year event. Would be better if you wouldn't make any event at all, because this right here is epic fail.

Posted

ok im standing 30min at the node with few 100ppl, no boss. i doubt its ever spawnign. so we leave. i hope you do another event......  this idea with the 6 channels.....

Posted

Best Queue event ever. Next time why not just tell us the game is in the loading lobby. I wouldn't have wasted my time moving my horse and character.

kek.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

It seems you forgot to spawn the bosses of your lag event guys.

Too much champagne we guess ?

C5_WqxJWAAEJ4Tn.jpg:large

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted (edited)

Might aswell wait till next span at 19:00 lol hmmm its those 6's guys always bad luck

Edited by Gandiolf

Posted

Well..at least an event?

Posted

This event is utter shit. just give us the stuff instead -.-

Posted

This was a mistake. Even for the people who got there... it lagged too much for the boss to even appear before it was already dead. 

Posted

Yep no boss on EU Serendia 6 after 30 mins....we got plenty lag of course...

Posted

maybe will be possible to login after w8ing list till 19 lol

Posted

UPDATE: GM is on the queue just wait kk thx

Posted

I changed channel about 6/7 minutes later, while I was already doing other stuff seeing that i wasn't going to able to join...Now i'm just waiting to change character (Another 10 min yay)
The one who had the idea of just spawn the boss in 6 channels needs another cake for his/her house lmao

Posted

EU Serendia6, still waiting for a boss to spawn.

Posted

Next time... can we just not have an event like this. It doesn't work and your servers / clients can't handle it. 

Totally bad event.

Posted

Lol all 6 chanels on EU is overrun...massivea lag fest.

1 person likes this

Posted

what the heck is this soo much i died 15 minutes ago and can't repsawn!!!!!!! worst event ever!!!

Posted

This is my experience right now

2017-03-03_179474759.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

Well all has been said already, quite disappointed while sitting in the queue after the crash... :/

Posted

Another shameful event...

Posted

I demand free CS outift ( of my choice ) for all my character + at least 200weight as reparation.

thanks kappaface.png?1

Posted

XjLcdoR.jpg?1

Posted

I kiss turtles.

Posted

From 219 in queue to 115 has taken 30 mins, just another 30 mins I suppose. I think Serendia 6 either lagged out when the boss spawned, or it was there and was just not loading onto my screen. How big was it anyway?

Posted

Sending all players to 6 servers and giving crap rewards is a well thought thing?
Suppose you would like a wooden stick as a Christmas present...

Can't even connect to other servers not even 6 named channels. GJ.

I was on about the boss event (never got a chance to get in to see the loot) and the poor execution part was on about shoving everyone into 6 channels and causing lag, please read my post more carefully next time and interpret using some intelligence before being a smart arse thanks have a nice day

Nice thought on the event, poor execution.... 

Posted

https://i.gyazo.com/4c0473b5ec83ceaa50a1916222036b6f.mp4

My experience so far was, trying to run from Sandgrain to Heidel, DCing at centaurs, losing my horse that now has a death that fcks my breeding.
When I finally got to Cianaga, Mudster spawned, I ran off to just tag him. Died in a V on his first ability, lost a crystal, tried to use a pearn to not lose 1% at level 60, which takes hours to get.

Laid on the ground for over 20 minutes hoping I'd ress, only getting a error saying my char is alive.
Finally decided to alt F4 and try to log into the game now 127 in queue.

Why on earth would you do this event!?