• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Boss Event

201 posts in this topic

Posted

Funny is in Velia 6 we got 6 Bosses on one spawn because the GM in charge failed hard.

Posted

But some of us don't even buy pearls...  .-.

I'm pretty sure his post was sarcastic.

1 person likes this

Posted

Then maybe a 99% coupon ? Tehe xD

Posted

Soooooo... Where are the white knights defending kakao this time? They are nowhere to be found, weird!!! 

Posted (edited)

that's the catch ! its a "gift" to have you loose money ! And if ( like me ) you doesnt use it, that's your own fault ! kappaface.png?1

how cool and generous is that ?

Edited by woots

Posted

Holy shit, there QUEUE TIMES IN THIS GAME!? xD Good thing I'm not in queue!

Posted

that's the catch ! its a "gift" to have you loose money ! And if ( like me ) you doesnt use it, that's your own fault ! kappaface.png?1

how cool and generous is that ?

I don't even know anymore, can't they just mail the reward, move the 47 people before me in the queue into random servers and let me play the game? 1 hour and 182 people before me got in, only 47 left.

Do I have a book around here or something?

Posted

Soooooo... Where are the white knights defending kakao this time? They are nowhere to be found, weird!!! 

we just have Dark knights :3
btw White knight is a exclusive class for

one guy!

AKA  Source?

Posted

server test ...

Posted

been stuck at 2 in the que for the past 15mins 

Posted

Balenos 6 didnt even spawn a -----ing boss, been stood here over an hour, GREAT -----ING JOB!!!!!

Posted

the nice thing about them screwing every event is that we get the loot in the mail instead of cluttering our inventories.

and we dont even have to make it in time. There is always a bright side.

for peoples who are still locked, closing the client and reopening won't let you switch channels? Oo You could try to clear the cache maybe... just asking.

Posted

Balenos 6 didnt even spawn a -----ing boss, been stood here over an hour, GREAT -----ING JOB!!!!!

As far as I can tell, it only spawned on Velia 6 and the people who were unfortunate to be on Velia 6 still can't even disconnect from the game without force closing it through task manager.

Posted

So frustrating logging onto a channel 6, getting in a que. After that you cant go toward an different channel because you have a cooldown.... This game

Posted

.eJwNyNENhCAMANBdGIBqBQHXcIALQYIkSgmtX5f

7 people like this

Posted

.eJwNyNENhCAMANBdGIBqBQHXcIALQYIkSgmtX5f

thats awesome

Posted

Did y'all see what the staff twittered?

If i weren't laughing so hard myself, I would be making a Risitas laugh parody video on this event.

Posted

Kakao Project Manager: So Jimmy, how did your planned 1 Year Anniversary Event Go Over?

Jimmy: Two words bro.......

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Worst event ever made..

Edited by Ryon

Posted (edited)

I have been dead for nearly an hour without option to revive. I demand compensation in form of 1k pearls for every minute we couldn't revive. :P

OTGF65j.jpg

Edited by Radejos
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2017-03-03_102021804.thumb.JPG.9d66506ff2017-03-03_101914317.thumb.JPG.3dcca6330ok on veila 6 waiting for 5 minutes lagging and teleporting around ,finally rednose spawned went to hit him and couldn't, just wouldn't do anything, then crashed and i couldn't re spawn, got kicked from server and after 45 minutes waiting serendia 6 ,80 people left or so... guess i shouldn't have run it on high end mode and max settings :/

2017-03-03_102020443.JPG

Edited by Gandiolf

Posted

ok on veila 6 waiting for 5 minutes lagging and teleporting around ,finally rednose spawned went to hit him and couldn't, just wouldn't do anything, then crashed and i couldn't re spawn, got kicked from server and after 45 minutes waiting serendia 6 ,80 people left or so... guess i shouldn't have run it on high end mode and max settings :/

I put all on low settings and still got kicked after hitting Red Nose once xD Queue is now 158 people...

Posted

pretty sure the GM's tried spawning the boss but their pc crashed

Posted

Maybe let's have the boss spawn on all the channels instead of trying to cram the entire player base into 1.

Posted

Shitty event.