• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Boss Event

201 posts in this topic

Posted

They should've mailed the bundle to players instead of having players pick it up. lol Trying to get into that bundle of black hole lag in 3 minute was a challenge for potato comps. Luckily I got mine and got the best reward ever...An energy pot (what).

Either way, nice to see a good event. :3

Next time, once the boss spawns, turn everyone red so it'll cut down on the lag.

Posted

Rofl, items you can get from the event seems to be mostly ... shit stuff ( yet to see any say they got something worthwhile ) 

Posted

Either way, nice to see a good event. :3

What?

How is /spawn "red nose" a good event? That's  LITERALLY all it was.

Posted

Check the twitter xD

They have such a disgusting public relations attitude

Posted

boring event. waste of time. demand compensation as i wont be there for the next laggy event. night

Posted

vaxx.jpg

Ded game, amirite?

Posted

Alright, I give up. After 1 hour I finally managed to get in the channel, after which I spawned between 6 Red Noses who all hit me at once. I died, tried to respawn, then I d/ced again.

What a waste of time.

Screw you Daum. Im going back to playing Zelda Breath of The Wild.

Posted

Seems like bosses are spawning in all channels now

Posted

88682d3fa8.jpg

Posted

Except for, yanno, Velia and Valencia ;p

Posted

88682d3fa8.jpg

That's what I got on Balenos 2. Several people have been at Cienaga for a while.

We didn't miss it, No boss.

Posted

This event is without a doubt the worst event i have ever attended.  You just replaced the nice memories i have collected in this 1 year playing your game with anger, rage, resentment and bitterness ... this is not how you celebrate 1 year,  this is not how you reward the players who spend their time in your game...

This is not nice! The more i think the more i fell like you are trying very hard to make us stop playing... Why?

...i just realized that i love this game more than you do...

1 person likes this

Posted

That's what I got on Balenos 2. Several people have been at Cienaga for a while.

We didn't miss it, No boss.

That's cause 20.00 is the first time it was supposed to spawn on "all" channels, previously it was only on 6 channels and it was an utter and complete -----ing disaster.

Posted

What?

How is /spawn "red nose" a good event? That's  LITERALLY all it was.

It was sarcasm...But this is the internet.

Posted (edited)

So now, you have boss over all channel, but they just loot a random thing ( so not even the event box ) just got onlu 1 shard,

and the second boss dropped just nothing

that's so bad, even when it "work"

Edited by woots

Posted

So now, you have boss over all channel, but they just loot a random thing ( so not even the event box ) just got onlu 1 shard,

that's so bad, even when it "work"

It didn't work, there's a bunch of us on Mediah 1 still waiting for boss to spawn 20 minutes after it was announced lol

Posted

It was sarcasm...But this is the internet.

I do apologize, it looked like a genuine white knight (yes, there's actually people out there defending this shit).

Posted

3 Roast Chickens... At last got some profit!!!

Posted

Mediah 3 .. still no boss show up ...

lol..

Posted

I've got a magic lamp, i wish there was a sexy genie inside

Posted (edited)

It didn't work, there's a bunch of us on Mediah 1 still waiting for boss to spawn 20 minutes after it was announced lol

considering the loot, the over amount of ppl prevent you to see anything from the "instant badly designed boss attack" that kill you, playing like a console player at 15-20fps way too cinematic.

One of the worse video game experience i had in my gamer life.

Honestly, i doubt you miss something.

this is nearly as bad as the RNG enchant system.

Edited by woots

Posted

Hey guys, I'm back again, well, they spawned 3 bhegs on serendia 6, and hehe, shitstorm, death everywhere and they kept healing themselves or something, atleast according to my screen. Got in plenty of hits, but now when they were on half HP (20 mins later) Server crashed. Again! ;D

Posted

Been waiting for 3 hours to kill this boss for average loot anyways, I give up. Going to play Horizon! FU KAKO!

Posted

grrrr.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That trolling event ... Disconnected for the first boss, no boss spawn for the second.

Happy anniversary Kakao

39EA45F200000578-3890320-image-a-5_14779

Edited by Capitaine Courage