• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Boss Event] So, when are we getting that compensation you say ?

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So now we cant participate in events because of ch limits ? -_- How did Kakao not think of that ? 

2dfbab0b2143400585c4019237e65745.png

Edited by DazeR
9 people like this

Posted

yh iv got the same problem i somehow died with the lagging and couldn't re spawn and it disconnected and i cant get back in 

Posted

I would like Kakao to give us all the best anniversary celebration gift: whoever came up with this event getting fired

15 people like this

Posted

The most ridiculous thing i've seen in an online game in a long time, should have been on way more channels than it currently is, bosses not even below 95%, half the people have died and/or crashed unable to respawn or reconnect.

Great job.

4 people like this

Posted

Got disconnected because of massive lagg on Event Boss Spawn Location. Unable to reconnect because of ch limit, gg Kakao, well done.

Posted

Well this event cost me a horse death and crystal loss, and no boss since my character died and has been laying on the ground dead for 20minutes.
Ran from Sand grain and got DC'd due to lag at centaurs right before and lost my horse.
Got there, ran to just tag mudster when he spawned, died lost gems and exp, and the game refuses to ress me :D GREAT FUN

https://i.gyazo.com/4c0473b5ec83ceaa50a1916222036b6f.mp4

This has been my view so far.

Posted

well i was leveling a new character and i did not know about this and out of no where a ton of players sarounded me and i have to set my game to low settings when i go into cities because i keep it at max settings and i play mostly alone to be able to enjoy the high end graphics... but since so many players popped out of no where my GPU burned... and now i cant even play .. so they just screwed me over .. i have to wait another 5 months until i can save up for another GPU that can run this game 

3 people like this

Posted

So, notification 15 mins before the event to get my behind to northern cienaga from somewhere round Lema island. My boat is super slow but i have no alts with weapons or armour so yay. I somehow manage to make it to olvia in 10 mins, I grab a horse and arrive at northern cienaga in 4 mins. Switching server to serendia 6 takes 2 mins as it's overrun at that point, all those boss servers are. I arrive and boy the lag is real, the fps, the sounds and the colours are one big soup! Of course the boss doesn't spawn, but then it suddenly appears but I can't see it for all the people and it probably didn't even render on my screen unless it was the size of a tamer. Let's see, ahh, suddenly a server crash appeared, and so I restart black desert, but the poor thing keeps crashing at loading screen, until suddenly I make it to a queue of 219-ish people.

That was a bit more than quarter of an hour ago, the queue is now only 140 people long.

Posted

It will only be worse later on, as several people will be working or not have made it home in time for this first boss. For the later ones more people will be trying to get online. Not seen any communication either since "boss will spawn in 5 minutes," 20 minutes ago or so. If people at least knew what was happening, they could decide whether to stick around or not.

Posted

iv been waiting for 45 minutes and still 99 people left on serendia 6

Posted

Yeah, this event + the higher population because of  DK really pushed things a bit didn't they?

Dead game is dead!

Posted

The fancy event bundle from just damaging the boss isn't even that great....if the boss drops just the bundle and nothing else, I double I'll even bother going to the later spawns.

Posted

Well this event cost me a horse death and crystal loss, and no boss since my character died and has been laying on the ground dead for 20minutes.
Ran from Sand grain and got DC'd due to lag at centaurs right before and lost my horse.
Got there, ran to just tag mudster when he spawned, died lost gems and exp, and the game refuses to ress me :D GREAT FUN

https://i.gyazo.com/4c0473b5ec83ceaa50a1916222036b6f.mp4

This has been my view so far.

:c That's sad.

I hope they compensate everyone who DCed and lost items because of this event

Posted

You aren't missing anything the boss won't even spawn! LoL 

Sooooo many people standing around waiting and nothing! 

Lag and fps problems are horrendous. 

What -----ing retard thought this would be a good idea? They'd have been better off giving everyone 2 hard and 2 sharp everday for 5 days or something.

Posted (edited)

Dced while hitting boss on Serendia 6. This is pure Benny Hill tier show :'D

Edit:

They can spawn bosses every 5 mins it won't fix a god damned thing. Feedback?! What feedback? Ppl get DC right and left at world boss. So you spawn additional boss? That's not a solution at all :/

Edited by Navien

Posted

Valencia 6 boss hasn't even spawned!

Posted

Yeah, this event + the higher population because of  DK really pushed things a bit didn't they?

Hidden Content

Funny as well because all the channels were crowded the other day and a few overrun.

Posted

Epic event... stuck at login screen... GG KAKAO

Posted

Are you -----ing kidding me, what the ----- did I just put myself and my PC through for, 2 reaper elixirs!

GTFO Kashkao

Posted

Spam their twitter, let them know we're so ready and excited for the next spawn!

Posted

This event was poorly executed. No if, ands, or buts about it. It was the simplest, and less work involved thing they could do. So many things they could of done, but just chose to do a simple boss spawn event in one area, on 6 channels, on a megaserver, that rewarded past event rewards and not hard to make Alchemy potions.

Posted

What really blows my mind is how so many people are able to do these things in the middle of the day on a work week. Quit complaining guys. We are pampered virtually everyday with some sort of ongoing event. We get free shit all the time. 

Posted

This was the most useless event this game has ever spawned, Hit Boss twice get disconnected have to wait in a queue  fo 80 other peeps get back get nothing, It wouldn't happen again I can assure you..you can have this event and the Idiot DEV who though it up should be fired..

Posted

Posted

Tbh most of the players that parked their stupid horses right next to the spawn location are partly guilty aswell. Why couldnt they just park them in heidel like a intelligent person would do