• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Great boss event. Thank you!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I've seen bad and I've seen worse in online games. I've seen similar events where companies try to cluster all the players on one place but you literally outdone every single bad event I've seen in my life. It was nice getting dc'ed 5 min before the event and now, 25+ min still in queue to enter with 22 players left. You should really fire the smartass team who had the idea to gather all the players in just channels 6.... GREAT JOB.

9 people like this

Posted

what are you doing online at 12pm on a friday anyway?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Dremlock ever heard of time zones?

It aint 12pm everywhere mate.

Edited by Zemii
7 people like this

Posted

What did i miss? 

Posted

what are you nerds doing online at 12pm on a friday anyway? Get a job hippies 

some people don't work at 12PM smart guy

Posted

What did i miss? 

Nothing, as nothing happened, apart from lagfest.

Posted

I work on a schedule. So it's a day off for me today. Any other questions?

Also it's  19:36pm here.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

some people don't work at 12PM smart guy

ya that's what i said. hippies don't have a job, so they don't work at 12PM or any other time for that matter. get a job. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

I've seen bad and I've seen worse in online games. I've seen similar events where companies try to cluster all the players on one place but you literally outdone every single bad event I've seen in my life. It was nice getting dc'ed 5 min before the event and now, 25+ min still in queue to enter with 22 players left. You should really fire the smartass team who had the idea to gather all the players in just channels 6.... GREAT JOB.

Don't worry, 36 mins in and they still havent even spawned em.

what are you doing online at 12pm on a friday anyway?

And yanks wonder why we call them "ignorant americans".

4 people like this

Posted

yanks 

what did u just call me

Posted

And yanks wonder why we call them "ignorant americans".

you are so mean, dont you know that only US exist in the world ? kappaface.png?1

3 people like this

Posted

what did u just call me

Something much much nicer than you deserved.

Posted

Something much much nicer than you deserved.

oh ya? well i think ur a yank. How do you like it? U yank. 

Posted

Close this thread before it turns into a war zone :o

Posted (edited)

No, don't do it

MrW5mUX.gif

Edited by Sabura
4 people like this

Posted

Close this thread before it turns into a war zone :o

uh oh... fun police showed up. 

Posted

DISASTER ANNIVERSARY!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

red nose spwaned 

he killed me insta 

disconnect

1 person likes this

Posted

Server crashed, disconnected from game, 70 minutes later still waiting in a queue to re-connect!  Well done!!

Posted

red nose spwaned 

he killed me insta 

disconnect

The same here, he killed me before I even saw him spawn... then I came back to hit him and got disconnected. As I said - GREAT EVENT! 

Posted

I work for myself and therefore can make the decision to take a break whenever I damned well please :>

Posted

Dremlock, please teach me the art of trolling. You seem to always bait so effectively, even when its more telegraphed than a DK's attack.

Teach me senpai, please.

Posted

Yea, they -----ed it up lol.

But I must say, I still find it funny. People are apparently still sitting in queues, waiting for hours for bosses that don't spawn. Or watching a zerg in 1fps, in panic they could miss the roast chicken. All that furious salt makes me smile.

Posted (edited)

Dremlock, please teach me the art of trolling. You seem to always bait so effectively, even when its more telegraphed than a DK's attack.

Teach me senpai, please.

2 tips:

1) Always input minium effort. exam[ple: misspel words whenever possible

2) make other people feel smart

EDIT:

3) Advanced tip: Prey on ppl's potentially illogical statements and/or insecurities while deliberately ignoring your own 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

way to go instead of having the bosses on all channels u cluster everyone in one place and as soon as u spawn the boss in a whole bunch of ppl either gets killed and cant make it back or insta dc's to desktop....and then cant load back in for 20 min......tyvm and u think it will get better later on when everyone is home from school and work? thank you for making an event that no one is getting credit for or can participate.....u should just cancel the event and mail a bunchof free shit to everyone that was promised from boss tag......