• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Above and beyond

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently we are doing something right, because we've been impersonated by some random who is now karma griefing with their friends in a guild with an I instead of an L in their name. Make sure you know which guild your fighting folks, because Ive been told by several people who decced on us that we have people on protect (Which we dont) because this impersonator guild enjoys karma griefing. When are we getting the new karma system @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo This is getting old.

4 people like this

Posted

I love that someone got so angry that they couldn't karma grief our already red players that they took it to that level.

They can't harass our players to they try and harass our guild by duplicating our name. (Is this not a violation of user agreement??)

The server should know by now that the real Cynical doesn't karma bomb or protect our players.

To the new "cynicai" I would only like to say: if you are going to try and copy our name and pretend to be us, at least get good first.

Posted

To all that it may concern, 

I do not normally mind people declaring war against us in anger, or to try and " get some of our lowbies," It is all part of the game and is fun because then it is on us to either A. put them on protect, which we do not believe in and advise our members against it, or B. show up and protect them. The more dec's against us the more fun because we are literally fighting for our lives and to do whatever we want in the game. However fun this may be for us it comes at a cost we do not want associated with our guild name, KARMA BOMBING, it is something we do not believe in and do not condone to the point of G-kicking anyone caught knowingly doing it. To us this is the lowest form of scum on the BDO universe and is a harassment we cannot and will not stand for. @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo please stop this harassment to our "outstanding well deserved name" that we chose to have and not have someone give it a bad connotation. 

Thanks in advance,

Nahta Ayra <Cynical>        Self proclaimed, that is the important part, asshole and perma red outlaw.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bumping to get this addressed.

Posted

Sorry if I seem dumb here, but what's Karma Bombing?

Posted

anything

Posted

I'm surprised they didn't steal your guild emblem too, such bad trolls.

Posted

Suprised anyone would care.

Posted

just when u thought undeccable guilds couldn't be any more aids in this game

Posted

KARMA BOMBING, it is something we do not believe in and do not condone to the point of G-kicking anyone caught knowingly doing it. To us this is the lowest form of scum on the BDO universe and is a harassment we cannot and will not stand for.

Alot of people play this game for PVE reasons and dont bother others.  Its probobly people like you that walk in and murder these people in under 2 secs and then steal there area.  To all of us pve players that dont give a shit about pvp while we are doing pve, YOU and your childish behavior is the lowest scum in not just bdo but all games, rIght next to intentional feeders in Moba's.  Bdo is a beautiful game made to be enjoyed for its pve and pvp by all players.  Murdering random people, WITH OUT EVEN SAYING SOMETHING b4 they do it, is way beyond just being an asshole.  It seriously almost completely ruins the game  for some of us.  There is little we can do about it.  The only thing we can do is "karma bomb" as you say.  But stupidly enough the karma mechanic is character based and not family based.  

Worst exp in this game is farming at pirates and heading back to sell and store stuff in my boat when some warrior from a  random guild that Dec'd on mine early for no reason,  comes and murders me and then spawn camps me with zero consequences. 20 min b4 i was able to run away long enough to channel switch.

That kind of behavior is sadly tolerated in this game and only endorces spoiled brat children or those with similar mentalities

Posted

back to olvia pls

Posted (edited)

I really wish they'd un-nerf pirates on NA.  It's not needed anymore.  One of the places in the game to get experience and it's riddled with people that could be at one of several other places.

Edited by Collusion

Posted

Alot of people play this game for PVE reasons and dont bother others.  Its probobly people like you that walk in and murder these people in under 2 secs and then steal there area.  To all of us pve players that dont give a shit about pvp while we are doing pve, YOU and your childish behavior is the lowest scum in not just bdo but all games, rIght next to intentional feeders in Moba's.  Bdo is a beautiful game made to be enjoyed for its pve and pvp by all players.  Murdering random people, WITH OUT EVEN SAYING SOMETHING b4 they do it, is way beyond just being an asshole.  It seriously almost completely ruins the game  for some of us.  There is little we can do about it.  The only thing we can do is "karma bomb" as you say.  But stupidly enough the karma mechanic is character based and not family based.  

Worst exp in this game is farming at pirates and heading back to sell and store stuff in my boat when some warrior from a  random guild that Dec'd on mine early for no reason,  comes and murders me and then spawn camps me with zero consequences. 20 min b4 i was able to run away long enough to channel switch.

That kind of behavior is sadly tolerated in this game and only endorces spoiled brat children or those with similar mentalities

If this was a faction based MMO, and a guy who was red came up to you from the other faction, do you expect him to hold a conversation with you?

Posted

If this was a faction based MMO, and a guy who was red came up to you from the other faction, do you expect him to hold a conversation with you?

thats differant because they usually cant communicate.  In this game there are no factions and there is always a way to communicate.  But only once out of 40-50 times does someone bother to say something.  Also in those faction games, someone red is always red.  In this game they can turn red instantly anytime they want.  That person who walked up to you with pvp off might be coming to say something or just getting in position to strike.  You have no way of knowing assuming u even see them coming.  Sure in guild verse guild wars the person is always red but thats not the main point of frustration.  Most of the time its me and my friend grinding mobs alone with no1 around( if we see someone we leave them and there area alone.  We also prefer grinding in valencia because there is way less people and the money is better then most people think)  Thats when out of nowhere 1 better geared person comes from behind and murders both of us in .5 sec to 1 sec which we are both cc'd for the entire duration.  The entire area is empty but they came and stole our spot cause its a tiny bit better then the rest.  We go try and take it back but again we get 1 shot so we just grind at one of the other spots far from him.  In most games a persons attitude and cooperation are more important then gear.  So an asshole in great gear will gain reputation with people and wont get invited to raids/bosses/ dungeons ect.  In this game there is no such thing, so since u just show up to boss fights and dont have to be invited then having a bad reputation has no side effects.

Posted

thats differant because they usually cant communicate.  In this game there are no factions and there is always a way to communicate.  But only once out of 40-50 times does someone bother to say something.  Also in those faction games, someone red is always red.  In this game they can turn red instantly anytime they want.  That person who walked up to you with pvp off might be coming to say something or just getting in position to strike.  You have no way of knowing assuming u even see them coming.  Sure in guild verse guild wars the person is always red but thats not the main point of frustration.  Most of the time its me and my friend grinding mobs alone with no1 around( if we see someone we leave them and there area alone.  We also prefer grinding in valencia because there is way less people and the money is better then most people think)  Thats when out of nowhere 1 better geared person comes from behind and murders both of us in .5 sec to 1 sec which we are both cc'd for the entire duration.  The entire area is empty but they came and stole our spot cause its a tiny bit better then the rest.  We go try and take it back but again we get 1 shot so we just grind at one of the other spots far from him.  In most games a persons attitude and cooperation are more important then gear.  So an asshole in great gear will gain reputation with people and wont get invited to raids/bosses/ dungeons ect.  In this game there is no such thing, so since u just show up to boss fights and dont have to be invited then having a bad reputation has no side effects.

1)Who doesn't like surprise butt sex

2)Always stay triggered :)

Posted

Hi welcome to a game with open world pvp. If u don't like it go play another game because sadly this is one of the selling points of the game c:

You don't own the spot. It's not YOUR spot. You were grinding there and someone decided they wanted to take it from you so they killed you for it. If you're too weak to fight back then go somewhere else and grind your gear to that level and kill them. 

You know why other games need cooperation and attitude? Because you can't kill each other whenever you want and there are parts of the game that requires party interaction (i.e dungeons), this game doesn't have that and it's perfectly fine without it.