• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

i would take a bullet for this game

23 posts in this topic

Posted

just a testament to how great this game is i'm a lifetime gamer and a fan of meny games none of them i would take a bullet for.... but you bdo i got your back

your thoughts? :P

3 people like this

Posted

You'd take a bullet for BDO?
Are you hoping that the bullet lags out and RNG turns it into a wet noodle equivalent ?

10 people like this

Posted

Honestly, the evaluation of the game highly depends of your gameplay style. If you don't like leveling to much for an MMORPG; then you'll most likely hate BDO, considering it has one of the most heavily dedicated systems towards leveling and it's rewards. If you like casual gameplay, with hardcore leveling then this is the right thing for you. (By hardcore I mean time spending, and not difficulty)

My personal opinion; An amazing game

Posted

Honestly, the evaluation of the game highly depends of your gameplay style. If you don't like leveling to much for an MMORPG; then you'll most likely hate BDO, considering it has one of the most heavily dedicated systems towards leveling and it's rewards. If you like casual gameplay, with hardcore leveling then this is the right thing for you. (By hardcore I mean time spending, and not difficulty)

it's been an amazing experience for me you're probably right butt what is casual to an mmo player 3 or 4 hours a night? 

Posted (edited)

it's been an amazing experience for me you're probably right butt what is casual to an mmo player 3 or 4 hours a night? 

I'd say from 2 hours and above. For me, it's 5 - 34 Hours straight.

Edited by Yumua
Grammar correction

Posted

Py3AdF3.gif

Posted

so if i shot at there server room you would jump infront of a cpu ram and mobo?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why?? .... Kakao won't take a bullet for it.  They'll dump it in a few years for some Mobile POS as soon as it stops making them "lineage money".   ...and this is assuming the global market doesn't crash entirely before that point what with all the venture market overstimulation in asia from the Chinese state,  the IMF, and o/c our own Fed.

You don't have to look far to see this pattern repeating itself frequently within Asian developers.  Infact Not seeing it, is just being completely delusional and means you haven't been paying attention to Japan's own decline given that they were in the same exact position a decade back

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted

so if i shot at there server room you would jump infront of a cpu ram and mobo?

.......yeah

1 person likes this

Posted

MENSA topic of the day.

/Ironicmodeoff

Posted

MENSA topic of the day.

/Ironicmodeoff

/rolls eyes

Posted

I wouldn't the game rewards luck and nothing else.

Posted

A bullet ? Empty your ammo on me. 

Posted

just a testament to how great this game is i'm a lifetime gamer and a fan of meny games none of them i would take a bullet for.... but you bdo i got your back

your thoughts? :P

BDO is great game, but my i7 5820k GTX 980ti 16GB struggle maintain 60fps outside city. Unacceptable! You take a bullet for BDO? Really? Ayane and Chizuru can't stop laughing at you.xD

ayane and chizuru.gif

Posted (edited)

usbVuQS.png

Edited by Dalenos
1 person likes this

Posted

For real this game has a lot of issues and some of them are pretty severe. There is also tons of stuff people don't like for valid reasons. But even in the grand picture I just -----ing love this game. It has been a while since a game captured me and my time so completely... 

3 people like this

Posted

For real this game has a lot of issues and some of them are pretty severe. There is also tons of stuff people don't like for valid reasons. But even in the grand picture I just -----ing love this game. It has been a while since a game captured me and my time so completely... 

Same here it has it flaws...but people gotta realize nothing perfect in this world and nothing ever ever ever will be.Even with its flaws this is the best mmo i have played,its rich in depht and detail,it FEELS like a world and thats the way i envisioned mmorpgs when i was younger and playing things like ultima online and nexus tk.i been playing games online since MUDS((text based mmos that existed before graphical ones ever came out)) and for me this is "THE" game,and they keep expanding the game world more and more.When the WoW craze came out and instanced dungeon themeparks came around the market and open world games like ultima online,lineage 2 ect got pushed aside for their more simplistic siblings i got really worried a game like this would never come out but here it is! and im here to stay ^.^

Posted

usbVuQS.png

its not but it's obviously attracted some real special boys

Posted

Leveling is the most enjoyable thing in games for me... But not BDOs leveling... :D Hence why i am doin anything else but grind and levels 20-40 were done with lifeskills only... :D And it was during old exp rates... :D So people who dont like grind wont like BDO style of leveling...

Posted

I just love my new fish ornament, that space on my wall has always bugged me, now I'm complete, think I'll spend the rest of the game in my house. Only real issue I have with Bdo, is that it might end before I'm finished with it. 

Posted

If the game didn't have the absolute worst market system of any mmo ever it'd be pretty great. Imagine archeage had bdos combat and crafting system, that'd be the best game ever though.

Posted

Is this some sort of metaphor?
Or are you actually telling me to take an actual bullet to my actual self for a video game?

Posted

It's nice how you show your courage about this game.

Now take the gun back and let the girl go.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0