• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Griefing to a whole new level

155 posts in this topic

Posted

Remember guys, the PK-ers are the bad guys... We are the griefers!

Posted

poor elitists.  learn to share....

Posted

IcTeX2.gif

oh no...lol

Posted (edited)

Not gonna lie, this is pretty funny. 

Edited by Nyxda

Posted

poor elitists.  learn to share....

If you enter my grind radius I can share the beauty of the death screen with you

Posted (edited)

If you enter my grind radius I can share the beauty of the death screen with you

Shirley.  I will simply go buy 35 rezz pots and keep you company until you go red!  Hugs and kisses.  Btw it's not "your" grind radius.  the entire game is like a giant national park...

Edited by Columba
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Shirley.  I will simply go buy 35 rezz pots and keep you company until you go red!  Hugs and kisses.

I have been consistently red daily since June 2016 or something.. occasionally I go positive karma, but not intentionally

Come at me I don't care for xp I just want to pvp and gear/crystal loss can be bypassed by taking it off... so ya.. karma bombing.. is .. very... ineffective.. ha.. ha

At least you can serve as a training puppet for muscle memorizing my combos

Edited by Flaw
1 person likes this

Posted

A person was Karma bombing, or trying too, but we have people that are not afraid to go red and killed them repeatedly. Needless to say they got very mad that they could not KB us and was threatening and talking all kinds of mess.

So she decide to create a guild similar to our name except she changed an l (ELL) lower case "L"  to a capital "I" so it looks like the " L"  <Cynical>  the normal way and "CynicaI" which looks the same. She created this to Karma Grief anyone and everyone in the hopes that they would dec on us and cause us all sorts of problems being that we cannot fight at world bosses and things like that( their foremost threats mentioned.) 

Now we do not have a problem with the world being decced on us but we do have a problem if the dec-er believes that they are deccing on us do to the Karma Bombing. We do not believe in that game mechanic and make it know to all our guild members.

If it was any other form of harassment I would respect and commend this person for their actions, because lets face it, that is some pretty dedicated salt to go through all that, but because of the one action I personally hate most in BDO (to the point of living the outlaw life and staying perma red) I cannot give the respect to that dedicated level.

The Original Post was in guilds but I believe it will get burred there so I am re posting here.  http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/134052-above-and-beyond/

Nahta Ayra     NA Guild <Cynical> the real one that does not karma grief

welp. if they're being assholes, you be assholes back. thats how the system works now.

create a ded guild and declare on them, that will open them up to be decced. then hunt the man and his officers down at bosses, grind spots and the like. CMs. better yet, make him flame, then report him for flaming

just dont spawn camp, and never type anything back. the GMs dont ban unless theres correspondence between people confirming harrassment.

Posted

I have been consistently red daily since June 2016 or something.. occasionally I go positive karma, but not intentionally

Come at me I don't care for xp I just want to pvp and gear/crystal loss can be bypassed by taking it off... so ya.. karma bombing.. is .. very... ineffective.. ha.. ha

At least you can serve as a training puppet for muscle memorizing my combos

well aren't you speeeeeecccciiiiaaaaal??  Let me help you a little here.  I karma bomb 30-40 times and signal a few well geared and 61 level guildies to come collect.  they show up later for clean up.  as karl spacker said, 'He'll quit the game."

Posted

Ah, the wonderful karma bomb debate.  Where everyone's point of view is equally understandable, but equally stupid.

Party A wants to PK, but doesn't want to BE a PK.  Understandable.. but weird.

Party B wants to play a open world pvp game.. but doesn't want to pvp..   Understandable.. but also weird.

Both parties seem to expect the other won't do things to make game life difficult, and are shocked and offended when it doesn't go down like that.  Which is kinda insane.  

People plz.  If you aren't willing to go red for a spot, it's not your spot.  Troll guild names happen, just talk with the gms on your home channel so they know what's up.  If you're not willing to pvp, channel swap or area relocate will ALWAYS net you better silver/xp per hour.  Its a video game, pride has nothing to do with it.

Posted

Nice attempt of derailing the original post but i would like to see the admin address this

Address what tho? This is in-game 'politics' theres nothing for admins to do. 

Posted

just a reminder, pls dont derail this into another karmagreifing/bombing/Karmah Akcbaring thread.

The OP's situation doesnt involve karma bombing, it involves impersonation and defamation of a guild. Two Very Separate Topics

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

well aren't you speeeeeecccciiiiaaaaal??  Let me help you a little here.  I karma bomb 30-40 times and signal a few well geared and 61 level guildies to come collect.  they show up later for clean up.  as karl spacker said, 'He'll quit the game."

Aren't you illogical and a simplistic creature. 

You honestly think I have never been chased by 10+ TET wearing people? Hell, those are the most fun times.. trying to pull them apart and burst them in the time they catch up.

Of course I have my fleeing tactics prepared too for these situations.

. Nightmare > V > out of render sight >glitch out of V (no confusion) Crouch in a ghillie suit

You have no idea who you're dealing with I think, but sure signal your mates.. god I love that shit

Edited by Flaw
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You honestly think I have never been chased by 10+ TET wearing people? Hell, those are the most fun times.. trying to pull them apart and burst them in the time they catch up.

. Nightmare > V > Crouch in a ghillie suit

You have no idea who you're dealing with I think, but sure signal your mates.. god I love that shit

lol, the old "do you know who i am?????!!!" retort.  good luck on that.  i've never failed in my quest to discipline people with anger management issues.  ghillie suit.  lol.  child's play.  the mini map tells all.  feel free to test your luck, lover!  Perhaps we can spoon in the moonlight.  I with my short skirt, you with your corpse....lovely!

Edited by Columba

Posted

lol, the old "do you know who i am?????!!!" retort.  good luck on that.  i've never failed in my quest to discipline people with anger management issues.  ghillie suit.  lol.  child's play.  the mini map tells all.  fell free to test your luck, lover!

Dont bother hes too hardcore for a brain.

2 people like this

Posted

Dont bother hes too hardcore for a brain.

Lol.  the epeen could poke someone's eye out!  

Posted

the mini map tells all.

Do you even play BDO and do you have thr slightest pvp experience? Don't think so, you are just blatantly humiliating yourself you skanky karma bomber.

By the time we speak of I am already not on your mini map anymore.. ghillie or not.. and you know what happens when a ghillie crouches?? Oh boy lack of ingame experience is strong here just get off forums and call your level 61s on me.. but I guess you are not going to give me such pleasures <3

Posted

Do you even play BDO and do you have thr slightest pvp experience? Don't think so, you are just blatantly humiliating yourself you skanky karma bomber.

By the time we speak of I am already not on your mini map anymore.. ghillie or not.. and you know what happens when a ghillie crouches?? Oh boy lack of ingame experience is strong here just get off forums and call your level 61s on me.. but I guess you are not going to give me such pleasures <3

Lol you seem upset.  Yes, I've seen players try that ghillie suit crouch.  hahahaha.  as I said child's play.  Perhaps you should research other elements of the game....

Posted (edited)

. Nightmare > V > out of render sight >glitch out of V (no confusion) Crouch in a ghillie suit

Whoops looks like no graduation from Kindergarten this year for you again.

Edited by MajorS
1 person likes this

Posted

Whoops looks like no gradution from Kindergarten this year for you again.

Totally, disregarding education should be a public good and besides.. the highest levels of education nowadays are degrading by student passing quotas they need to reach so they can further market their brand I can tell from experience a top 20 world uni is worth nothing anymore in terms on intrinsic quality.

Might as well compare them to kindergartens.

/offtopic

Where are my level 61s bro? gibbbb

Posted

Totally, disregarding education should be a public good and besides.. the highest levels of education nowadays are degrading by student passing quotas they need to reach so they can further market their brand I can tell from experience a top 20 world uni is worth nothing anymore in terms on intrinsic quality.

/offtopic

I believe this is composed of Ebonics.  Could you please replace this with English?  Thank you.

Posted

Lol you seem upset.  Yes, I've seen players try that ghillie suit crouch.  hahahaha.  as I said child's play.  Perhaps you should research other elements of the game....

Suprising how much volume hot air has.

/offtopic

There you go, you got the system all figured out maybe even without help?

1 person likes this

Posted

I believe this is composed of Ebonics.  Could you please replace this with English?  Thank you.

Words to waste,

Now forum warrior, where are your level 61s, where is your karma bombing? You can't even back up your utterings? Gosh, you must be the most terrible carebear karma bomb griefer in the history of BDO

The day just started and you already made my day.

Much love

1 person likes this

Posted

The carebear game mechanics allow and encourage this. 

Posted

so.. you're the guild that proudly pk's AFK and non AFK people on their horses between Velia and Heidel - interfering with the gameplay of these people. Now, someone is innovatively interfering with your gameplay, and suddenly that's a bad thing??

If you had any honesty you'd be applauding them and getting on with your life - because if it's fine for you to interfere with other people's gameplay, it must be fine for others to interfere with yours.

3 people like this