• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Serendian Soldier Suit Is Crap...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

So, Kakao very generously gave us all a free costume for the quest resets. Compare the looks of it on my Ninja and the Dark Knight class. Wtf...

Better Costume Ninja.PNG

Crappy Costume.PNG

Posted

Lol Ninja supposed to jump twice in the air wearing all tha plate

Posted

I like it.

Posted

I like it just because it makes the goofs belly aching about high heels look foolish.
Lets call a spade a spade. It's not popular because its not slutty enough.sD7vDeD.jpg

Posted

I like it just because it makes the goofs belly aching about high heels look foolish.
Lets call a spade a spade. It's not popular because its not slutty enough.sD7vDeD.jpg

Holy screenshot from 1998!

3 people like this

Posted

Holy screenshot from 1998!

Holy elitist from the beginning of time.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Holy elitist from the beginning of time.

I don't see what was elitist about that, but okay.

It's not like I haven't played games from 98'... but it really does remind me of stuff like Everquest, but with better geometry

Edited by Cynaris

Posted

I don't see what was elitist about that, but okay.

It's not like I haven't played games from 98'... but it really does remind me of stuff like Everquest, but with better geometry

I agree, it looks super dated. Why edit out the good graphics lol?

No, its not that, it just look like crap. The armor looks pretty cool, but that outfit looks like something you would find some pleb wearing in the middle ages. And the colors...

Posted

tbf, most of the women i put it on have that look. its not just DK, but tamer, valk, i think mae. haven't tried the rest.

Posted

Yups, it looks the same on all female toons.

Posted (edited)

Review for the FEMALE armor:

I prefer realistic/ more medieval armor, but that whole half the outfit is white half is green with a split right down the middle is HIDEOUS.

Even if you play around with trying to match the two sides, the dye system won't allow you to have one even color throughout the main shirt. 

I do wish we had separate slots for shoes, gloves, belt, etc though because the shoes/gloves/belt with sword is AWESOME. I especially appreciate the lack of high heels.

We *need* a third tab for appearance items, as I'm unwilling to forgo the 10% combat XP to wear this.

Also... Why is the dark knight missing the glove on her right arm???? -.-

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted

2017-03-06_619108709.thumb.JPG.9ea35a549

I think it looks nice

3 people like this

Posted

Also... Why is the dark knight missing the glove on her right arm???? -.-

Do most quarterback's wear a glove on their throwing hand, even in freezing weather? Nope. Gotta cast dem floating magic swords, and work iphones.

Posted

It doesn't look too bad if you dye it(my screenshot looks like a potato forgive me)

4db1de5b1b18885455229e03fd535813.png

Posted

It is the ugliest piece of crap. No dishonorable DK would wear such crap.

Posted

I think it's one of the better costumes available for DK right now, especially since it has flat shoes and looks practical and suited for combat. The only bad part about it is that they copied the model for sorceress and that the right sleeve is missing because of that. Sorceresses can easily cover that up with the Acher amulet, Dark Knights can't.

Posted

Wow, that full plate look would be great for a DK.

Posted (edited)

Wow, that full plate look would be great for a DK.

This. Like honestly. Not going to pull the "sexist" card, but women can wear heavy armor, too Kakao....

Edited by Nox Demon

Posted

I like it more than over 90% of female pearl shop costumes and outfits ;]

Posted (edited)

It's quite nice when dyed.

f3e7f145d847c6a1c6a86dc62bc14955.jpg

Edited by Cardiel
2 people like this

Posted

I like it more than over 90% of female pearl shop costumes and outfits ;]

Idk, tbh I think the maid costume looks cooler...

It's quite nice when dyed.

f3e7f145d847c6a1c6a86dc62bc14955.jpg

Oh? I thought even while dyed it split or something. Even still, I think the regular armor looks cooler.... 

Maid.PNG

This.PNG