• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Guides

41 posts in this topic

Posted

items are pretty simple, get full boss gear, till that grunil is cheap and good, accesories are the real problem cause best one are insane expensive but with duo ancient set and duo/tri blue coral earings and red coral earings i was damn fine and i rec it till you get rich to go duo ogre,basilik,tungrad and crescent, and about skills addons do your tests and see what suits you .

for most classes (warrior included) you will probably want bare minimum 1 red coral earring if not two, unless you forever use a vangertz and never touch a nouver/kite/kutum

and as stated before, not all boss gear is really even needed , most important piece would generally be bhegs, but you can circumvent the need for that accuracy by using 2 red coral earrings and a tree belt (or if your going for a tankier build using a awc set)

You are claiming so much bullshit you dont even remember it... Guess what? That which probably had some AP as well.. Damn that AP makes people so tanky right?

your right fighting people in t3 and siege guilds and tanking multiples of them solo means absolutely nothing right, because all siege guilds and t3 ready guilds have ap requirements in the 150s right?

when i can run in and fight off 3 to 5 people, not die, and keep those 3 to 5 people distracted while the rest of my party decides to blow them the ----- up and that means im not tanky, then i dont know what your expecting tanky people to do, tank a entire guild? find one game where people actually do that.

1 person likes this

Posted

for most classes (warrior included) you will probably want bare minimum 1 red coral earring if not two, unless you forever use a vangertz and never touch a nouver/kite/kutum

and as stated before, not all boss gear is really even needed , most important piece would generally be bhegs, but you can circumvent the need for that accuracy by using 2 red coral earrings and a tree belt (or if your going for a tankier build using a awc set)

your right fighting people in t3 and siege guilds and tanking multiples of them solo means absolutely nothing right, because all siege guilds and t3 ready guilds have ap requirements in the 150s right?

when i can run in and fight off 3 to 5 people, not die, and keep those 3 to 5 people distracted while the rest of my party decides to blow them the ----- up and that means im not tanky, then i dont know what your expecting tanky people to do, tank a entire guild? find one game where people actually do that.

Tell me one more fairy tale... O_O

Posted

@Burhead

Who is your warrior in-game and guild?

Posted

burhead, im in fortune atm

Tell me one more fairy tale... O_O

i dont need to tell you fairy tails

Posted

burhead, im in fortune atm

i dont need to tell you fairy tails

Unfortunate. It's nothing personal but your guild is scum and I hope we cross paths someday when your guild isn't running from a castle siege without even defending it or taking advantage of a channel crashing at the beginning of a node war then bum rushing the other guild's tower while everyone is still attempting to get back in. It's even more embarassing your guild lost that node war. 

In the beginning I used to preach that DR warriors was the way to go. Currently, I'm mostly evasion and would be interested in seeing how DR turns out now with this minor DR buff.

Posted (edited)

Unfortunate. It's nothing personal but your guild is scum and I hope we cross paths someday when your guild isn't running from a castle siege without even defending it or taking advantage of a channel crashing at the beginning of a node war then bum rushing the other guild's tower while everyone is still attempting to get back in. It's even more embarassing your guild lost that node war. 

In the beginning I used to preach that DR warriors was the way to go. Currently, I'm mostly evasion and would be interested in seeing how DR turns out now with this minor DR buff.

mind giving a explanation as to why my guild is scum, and which guild are you from? and as far as running from a siege? please get some perspective from the situation before making acusations.

and as far as taking advantage of a channel crashing? if alot of people from BOTH sides dc at once, are you going to just regroup at your own base and wait for them to log back in? no , you'd take whoever you can get back on and try to fight with who you have. please dont pretend otherwise.

and as far as that situation that was before i joined it myself , i just remember hearing about it and laughing that people got butthurt about it. people dced, people logged back in , people continued with the war.

and as far as the DR buff, it makes DR even better than it was before. even while im downed the entire time, and only using like 277 dp, a ranger buddy with 225 ap can bearly kill me with a full combo and if im potting or getting up faster than just sitting there and letting the down last longer he wouldnt be able to 1 combo me. he'd need  far more than that to kill me if i was using kite/ cadry etc...

edit - found out your from fml? yeah you have no idea about that siege, not even a little bit if thats what your opinion is. (atleast if we are talking about the most recent one)

Edited by Burhead

Posted

mind giving a explanation as to why my guild is scum, and which guild are you from? and as far as running from a siege? please get some perspective from the situation before making acusations.

and as far as taking advantage of a channel crashing? if alot of people from BOTH sides dc at once, are you going to just regroup at your own base and wait for them to log back in? no , you'd take whoever you can get back on and try to fight with who you have. please dont pretend otherwise.

and as far as that situation that was before i joined it myself , i just remember hearing about it and laughing that people got butthurt about it. people dced, people logged back in , people continued with the war.

and as far as the DR buff, it makes DR even better than it was before. even while im downed the entire time, and only using like 277 dp, a ranger buddy with 225 ap can bearly kill me with a full combo and if im potting or getting up faster than just sitting there and letting the down last longer he wouldnt be able to 1 combo me. he'd need  far more than that to kill me if i was using kite/ cadry etc...

edit - found out your from fml? yeah you have no idea about that siege, not even a little bit if thats what your opinion is. (atleast if we are talking about the most recent one)

Yes, I'm an officer in FML.  If you guys have to take advantage of a server issue like that to win and you agree with that mentality then you belong in that guild.  We all took the node war summon instead of sitting nearby.  Upon relogging back into the game after the channel was restored it rolled us all back to the previous locations we were at (Pirates, Heidel, Calpheon, etc).  In a 1v1 FML wouldn't have done what Fortune did.  It only made our win taste even sweeter.  Yeah, we were salty that Fortune tried to turn a win like that because we would have waited.  We care about the fight.  The win didn't matter as much as long as we got the fight we wanted and had fun.  Clearly, those values must not be what Fortune believes in.  Regardless we moved on and forgot about Fortune because that's all your guild is.  An after thought.  Your guild rides on the coat tails of your allies and if I'm not mistaken, you were handed the castle by LoTD the week before because we all know Fortune wouldn't stand a chance fighting LoTD.  Congrats on the gifted castle.  I would only assume Fortune was just going to give it back to LoTD that week except BlackRose had a different idea.  FML showed up for a fight.  We didn't want the castle because we enjoy the node wars more instead of the zerging.  So I'll give you a quick glimpse of the fight that day while Fortune huddled inside the castle and merely existed during that siege.

It's odd that Fortune wasn't going to hand the castle back to LoTD.  That would have put LoTD/Equilibrium/Iconic/Critical vs BlackRose.  Notorious was there but I don't believe they had a "side" per say.  We joined BlackRose because they were clearly out manned. Even if/when Fortune was allied with BlackRose, we never heard you guys really do anything except for when we wiped you guys at Equilibrium and then destroyed Equilibrium.  FML assisted with destroying Critical in the beginning until Iconic put pressure on our fort.  FML fought Iconic and a handful of Equilibrium at our fort and then we launched some counter attacks, nearly destroying all of Iconic's base when BlackRose (after finishing off Critical and defeating LoTD) came and cleaned house.  After BR and FML finished up the rest you guys literally just left.  It was disappointing we never got to fight Fortune defending the castle but I guess you guys had life skills to get back to.  If I got any of this wrong, feel free to enlighten me.  All we knew was that you guys were there but we didn't hear or see anything you guys did to contribute to the fight.

Good luck with the DR.  I personally hope to see full evasion and full DR builds come close to being equal.  High AP counters DR and high accuracy counters evasion so I guess there are two different ways to itemize.  For now I am sticking with my Vangertz/evasion just because you gotta stay ontop of the meta.

Posted (edited)

.  Clearly, those values must not be what Fortune believes in.

As burhead has several times shown by himself, he has no idea what any value means... :D

Edited by RoakOriginal
1 person likes this

Posted

It's a war.  Not a duel.  Logic please..

Posted

It's a war.  Not a duel.  Logic please..

Great. Another shitter that enjoys empty wins and not the thrill of the fight.  What is happening to our community?

Posted (edited)

Great. Another shitter that enjoys empty wins and not the thrill of the fight.  What is happening to our community?

Go siege then shitter.  Oh, I forgot your guild is too weak for that stuff.  You need allies.  You need zergs.  What does that say about yourself?  LMMAO.  Go figure.

Edited by YajStylez

Posted (edited)

Go siege then shitter.  Oh, I forgot your guild is too weak for that stuff.  You need allies.  You need zergs.  Go figure.

Lol and what guild are you in? Who's titty are you sucking on for wins if you're even winning at all? Idk if you just didn't read what I wrote but we did siege last Saturday. We even took Serendia not too long ago when we weren't even planning on it. Before server merge we held Calpheon for 7 or 8 weeks. Sieges suck. It's zerg on zerg action. Lagfests aren't exactly what we call "fun". FML only does maybe one siege a month for fun. We prefer skillful play to who ever has bigger numbers.

Too weak? We'd probably shit on your guild in a node war. Just like we did to your boy, Burhead's new guild.

Edited by Sarevok

Posted (edited)

Lol and what guild are you in? Who's titty are you sucking on for wins if you're even winning at all? Idk if you just didn't read what I wrote but we did siege last Saturday. We even took Serendia not too long ago when we weren't even planning on it. Before server merge we held Calpheon for 7 or 8 weeks. Sieges suck. It's zerg on zerg action. Lagfests aren't exactly what we call "fun". FML only does maybe one siege a month for fun. We prefer skillful play to who ever has bigger numbers.

Too weak? We'd probably shit on your guild in a node war. Just like we did to your boy, Burhead's new guild.

That epeen... 

Since, while your at it, talk to ManUp about siege 1vs1 every week, same exact numbers. I'm sure they'll give you that agreement.  Or go 1vs1 Vertex with the same amount of numbers and stop node war'inng on casuals/new players like you are atm.  NOOB.  

But I guess it must feels too good to have lower count, high gear, guild wrecking on plebs as an excuse to avoid the big dogs.

Edited by YajStylez

Posted

That epeen... 

Since, while your at it, talk to ManUp about siege 1vs1 every week, same exact numbers. I'm sure they'll give you that agreement.  Or go 1vs1 Vertex with the same amount of numbers and stop node war'inng on casuals/new players like you are atm.  NOOB.  

But I guess it must feels too good to have lower count, high gear, guild wrecking on plebs as an excuse to avoid the big dogs.

We've fought Vertex 1v1 and won (we've lost as well).  We consider Vertex our best rival with the common ideology on PvP in this game.  Vudani is a great leader!  We could probably go up against ManUp in a 1v1 scenario but they would eventually win due to sheer numbers.  We enjoy the outnumbered fights and would rather be fighting on T2 and T3s then sieges due to the fact that you can't win without throwing copious amounts of bodies at a castle.  Barcode and ManUp have made that pretty clear which is why Mediah and Valencia usually go uncontested each week.  Which is why there are guilds like Fractal and SnekGuild which allow seige guilds to still enjoy the weekly fights.

You've been around for a while, why am I having to educate you on this?  Are you scared to share your guild name on here for fear of the memes that would ensue? Epeen or confidence in my guild.  It doesn't matter what you want to call it, it's probably true.

Posted (edited)

We've fought Vertex 1v1 and won (we've lost as well).  We consider Vertex our best rival with the common ideology on PvP in this game.  Vudani is a great leader!  We could probably go up against ManUp in a 1v1 scenario but they would eventually win due to sheer numbers.  We enjoy the outnumbered fights and would rather be fighting on T2 and T3s then sieges due to the fact that you can't win without throwing copious amounts of bodies at a castle.  Barcode and ManUp have made that pretty clear which is why Mediah and Valencia usually go uncontested each week.  Which is why there are guilds like Fractal and SnekGuild which allow seige guilds to still enjoy the weekly fights.

You've been around for a while, why am I having to educate you on this?  Are you scared to share your guild name on here for fear of the memes that would ensue? Epeen or confidence in my guild.  It doesn't matter what you want to call it, it's probably true.

Why am I hearing stories, excuses, and the size of your epeen?  Wasn't your whole point was talking about fair fights?  I don't care if you win or lose, just keep at getting "fair fights" or stfu kid.  Since that was your whole point in argument in the first place.  LMAO.  

Edited by YajStylez

Posted

Yes, I'm an officer in FML.  If you guys have to take advantage of a server issue like that to win and you agree with that mentality then you belong in that guild.  We all took the node war summon instead of sitting nearby.  Upon relogging back into the game after the channel was restored it rolled us all back to the previous locations we were at (Pirates, Heidel, Calpheon, etc).  In a 1v1 FML wouldn't have done what Fortune did.  It only made our win taste even sweeter.  Yeah, we were salty that Fortune tried to turn a win like that because we would have waited.  We care about the fight.  The win didn't matter as much as long as we got the fight we wanted and had fun.  Clearly, those values must not be what Fortune believes in.  Regardless we moved on and forgot about Fortune because that's all your guild is.  An after thought.  Your guild rides on the coat tails of your allies and if I'm not mistaken, you were handed the castle by LoTD the week before because we all know Fortune wouldn't stand a chance fighting LoTD.  Congrats on the gifted castle.  I would only assume Fortune was just going to give it back to LoTD that week except BlackRose had a different idea.  FML showed up for a fight.  We didn't want the castle because we enjoy the node wars more instead of the zerging.  So I'll give you a quick glimpse of the fight that day while Fortune huddled inside the castle and merely existed during that siege.

It's odd that Fortune wasn't going to hand the castle back to LoTD.  That would have put LoTD/Equilibrium/Iconic/Critical vs BlackRose.  Notorious was there but I don't believe they had a "side" per say.  We joined BlackRose because they were clearly out manned. Even if/when Fortune was allied with BlackRose, we never heard you guys really do anything except for when we wiped you guys at Equilibrium and then destroyed Equilibrium.  FML assisted with destroying Critical in the beginning until Iconic put pressure on our fort.  FML fought Iconic and a handful of Equilibrium at our fort and then we launched some counter attacks, nearly destroying all of Iconic's base when BlackRose (after finishing off Critical and defeating LoTD) came and cleaned house.  After BR and FML finished up the rest you guys literally just left.  It was disappointing we never got to fight Fortune defending the castle but I guess you guys had life skills to get back to.  If I got any of this wrong, feel free to enlighten me.  All we knew was that you guys were there but we didn't hear or see anything you guys did to contribute to the fight.

Good luck with the DR.  I personally hope to see full evasion and full DR builds come close to being equal.  High AP counters DR and high accuracy counters evasion so I guess there are two different ways to itemize.  For now I am sticking with my Vangertz/evasion just because you gotta stay ontop of the meta.

just so we are clear this is a forum about warriors not guild shit talking. regardless im done with anything in regards to guild drama/politics, i left a game because of it and i have no interest in honestly diving into it if you have beef , drama or complaints on a matter then bring it up to an officer and dont try to talk shit about a guild like this when you seemingly had no idea of the entire situation.

back to being slightly on topic in regards to the gear, vangertz is and most likely always will be a ''meta'' shield because it gives accuracy, alot of it, decent ap, and a good amount of evasion. plenty of options. and honestly DR is plenty strong (more so now than after the patch) had a 225 ap ranger do a full combo on me while i was downed the entire time , and again he could not kill me while i was using ap accessories (only dp on the build at the time was 3 piece tet heve tri tree armor and tri ancient weapon core , 277 dp) 

more than happy to do tests to show how much damage somebody can do to me for example with DR vs somebody who's stacking eva and go side by side.