• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How do you win Bid?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I've bid on so many items. I have like 200m and just trying to get myself a decent weapon for the Dark Knight.

Can't even win the costumes. How do people win so many good bids?

Posted

Pray.

Posted

You don't xD

Posted

anything i dont want and bid, i win.
otherwise i lose.

1 person likes this

Posted

More people trying to get an item = less chances to get the item.
Lot of people is trying to get stuff for their DK, and cash items are always hard to get.
It's just about RNG and patience. 

Well, the good thing is, someone did got the item, that person must be really happy.

2 people like this

Posted

You don't, not if you need the item. You will never win. But if you're a bit unsure if you want it, than there's a tiny chance you'll get it.

I won the full Labreve set for witch. But I sort of didn't want to win, because had Pearls charged up for that specific costume. But since only 24 million and everything in the market is underpriced as ----- to make sure at least 5 thousand people roll on a single item, I pressed bid randomly. Didn't care so ofc won. 

Posted (edited)

You don't, not if you need the item. You will never win. But if you're a bit unsure if you want it, than there's a tiny chance you'll get it.

I won the full Labreve set for witch. But I sort of didn't want to win, because had Pearls charged up for that specific costume. But since only 24 million and everything in the market is underpriced as ----- to make sure at least 5 thousand people roll on a single item, I pressed bid randomly. Didn't care so ofc won. 

I have bid on thousands of items and won like 20 and I can say this is ineed correct :D

Edited by Vamathi

Posted

what items are you going for exactly? like the kzarka or the liverto?

Posted

Spam left click enter

Posted

lol.  Well I got my Kzarka and Kutum today from winning bids.  Though I probably bid on every single one thats gone up since wensday.  So took a fair amount of effort.

Posted

luck. Ive won 3 or 4 times myself. You just keep trying. I dont know the exact ratio. Its like 20 to 1?

Posted

Luck, sometimes for me. I won 2 super items in row :D then, there can go weeks before i get something good again. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The bid system in BDO is another, heavily based RNG "game". Basically, between you and the other thousands of contestants, you'll have X amount of chance to win the bid. For example, if 100 people (including you) bid on the item, you'll have a 1% chance to win the bid, same applies for everyone else. Just another of the idiotic mechanics made by the game devs.

Posted

Luck, sometimes for me. I won 2 super items in row :D then, there can go weeks before i get something good again. 

For me i never ever won anything through a bid fase, but i did get my giant helm voor 82m of the special deals tab at ah.

Someone is having a bad day right now ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

I find it more annoying when you place a pre order and you get constant pop ups telling you that others have bought through preorder.

IDGAF that others are buying what I want through pre order it's like it's intentionally done to piss you off

Posted

IDGAF that others are buying what I want through pre order it's like it's intentionally done to piss you off

its letting you know you need to up your preorder to win it...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I was just crying about losing in ch chat and some guy PMed me saying that i need to get a hold of transaction maid. According to him it has a higher chance of winning and all items go to maid owners. He claims that he won 6 pets in 2 days since he got the maid 

Edited by Gwynbleys

Posted

Hmm, i hope thats not true...

Posted

I was just crying about losing in ch chat and some guy PMed me saying that i need to get a hold of transaction maid. According to him it has a higher chance of winning and all items go to maid owners. He claims that he won 6 pets in 2 days since he got the maid 

giphy.gif

Certainly wouldn't put it past them

Posted

Market sucks :D

I want an item thats 62 million so I pre-order 92 million and still don't get it. Lots of people desperately needing gear for DK :/

Posted

Market sucks :D

I want an item thats 62 million so I pre-order 92 million and still don't get it. Lots of people desperately needing gear for DK :/

don't ask me how much I paid for a sharp earlier, only to realize i got 3 free for hitting 45....oops

Posted

You don't been trying to get DK outfit 300 bids nothing yet but I will get sooner or later it's annoying really. But I was around during older marketplace system which was controlled by bunch cheating ass bot macro and script user. So I prefer the current system.

Posted

This isn't quite true.  I have been bidding on the new DK outfit and losing in an awesome fashion using the transaction maid.  Can verify this as not being a total thing.  Guy was lucky and is spreading misinformation.:)

Posted

Well I noticed that if I bid on more items at the same time I have (logically) a higher chance on landing a succesful bid. So bidding on random items might help, I got my first value pack while bidding on other items as well. Maybe just Lucky but idk.

Posted (edited)

For me i never ever won anything through a bid fase, but i did get my giant helm voor 82m of the special deals tab at ah.

Someone is having a bad day right now ^^

Wait... bossgear drops can be shared too with that option? Damn, better double check on my next parties.

Edited by Eternal2nd