• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Desert Online Maehwa (Lethal Skills) Combo Guide @1440p

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My target is a level 60 evasion crystal'd Sorc with 288 DP, that is fully buffed for siege. The sorc is actively trying to move after my first CC.

Edited by Shadow101
3 people like this

Posted

Well, these combo's may look nice but they are absolutely useless for pvp. Every preawakening skill is just low dmg and huge risk. Also why are u doing frontal attacks vs a target that is standing still? You wouldn't need all these long stupid combo's when u can just back attack instagib target with moonrise or petal bloom

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, these combo's may look nice but they are absolutely useless for pvp. Every preawakening skill is just low dmg and huge risk. Also why are u doing frontal attacks vs a target that is standing still? You wouldn't need all these long stupid combo's when u can just back attack instagib target with moonrise or petal bloom

The target is standing still because he is 100 percent CC'd from start to finish. The video includes a mix of short combos and longer combos for 1v1 situations, and group play. My target is a fully buffed evasion stacking sorc that will often not die to short unimaginative combos.  

Posted

What are your feelings on?

Drill > Blooming > Back Step > Decapitate > Tiger Bite > C > Moonrise

Before I receive all of the hate for decapitate.. Decapitate is the skill that made me want to main maehwa when I watched all of the class videos. As soon as I saw that, I knew I had a main. I then began to download the game. xD

Posted

lol . how long have you been playing.

Posted

Nice thanks for the combos Lethal.

Any chance you can give us your full thoughts on the Kutum vs Nouver debate, upside to each etc from your point of view.

It seems as though you quite comfortably deleted Sey with both, but I saw you mentioned in the comments you were leaning towards Nouver. Do you not miss the evasion/cc pen etc from Kutum at all? is it simply all about the burst potential?

Posted

What are your feelings on?

Drill > Blooming > Back Step > Decapitate > Tiger Bite > C > Moonrise

Before I receive all of the hate for decapitate.. Decapitate is the skill that made me want to main maehwa when I watched all of the class videos. As soon as I saw that, I knew I had a main. I then began to download the game. xD

Drill to Blooming won't match.  The CC from Blooming won't apply and the the stun from drill will wear off before the back step slash.

Nice thanks for the combos Lethal.

Any chance you can give us your full thoughts on the Kutum vs Nouver debate, upside to each etc from your point of view.

It seems as though you quite comfortably deleted Sey with both, but I saw you mentioned in the comments you were leaning towards Nouver. Do you not miss the evasion/cc pen etc from Kutum at all? is it simply all about the burst potential?

Nouver does much more damage to block than kutum.  One petal bloom with nouver will take a block down to 7 to 13.  And one petal bloom with Kutum takes a block down to 40 to 45.

I deal 12 percent more damage to a non blocking target with Nouver, however I take 20 percent more damage also.

Long story short. I prefer Nouver for pvp and Kutum for pve.

2 people like this

Posted

Drill to Blooming won't match.  The CC from Blooming won't apply and the the stun from drill will wear off before the back step slash.

Nouver does much more damage to block than kutum.  One petal bloom with nouver will take a block down to 7 to 13.  And one petal bloom with Kutum takes a block down to 40 to 45.

I deal 12 percent more damage to a non blocking target with Nouver, however I take 20 percent more damage also.

Long story short. I prefer Nouver for pvp and Kutum for pve.

Thanks for the insight. 20% inc damage intake does seem like a lot though, but I guess just encourages you to avoid more o/

Posted

Well the point would be to delete your opponent faster and get out before someone can turn and react.

Posted

Nice vid lethal !:P

Posted

Nice vid lethal !:P

Thx preciate your support

Posted

how is your damage vs a 310dp + target ?
and how much damage do you take vs a 210/215ap ?

Posted (edited)

how is your damage vs a 310dp + target ?
and how much damage do you take vs a 210/215ap ?

If you want to see how much damage I take from 220+ AP ap you can watch my most recent 1v1 video  here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOVJhOq1v7Y

Most of these combos will 100-0 any player with less than 350 DP, as long as you are 220+ ap.

Edited by Shadow101

Posted (edited)

If you want to see how much damage I take from 220+ AP ap you can watch my most recent 1v1 video  here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOVJhOq1v7Y

Most of these combos will 100-0 any player with less than 350 DP, as long as you are 220+ ap.

thank , I'm asking simply because I'm playing Maehwa too but building her around 210/215ap ( limit to 1 combo 290dp and less people ) and putting as much as possible in dp.

im at 201/295 atm. my survival rate in larger fight improved much more after getting over 280dp. ( probably because people are still below 200ap alot )

I don't see the need to go over 220ap really like you said you 100-0 combo pretty much anyone since 80% of people go for full AP and have lower DP.

I was wondering what you think about this.

atm my goal is something like 210ap/320-330dp. which would mean i could still 100-0 most of the people and actualy survive more vs higher ap folks. while ignoring lower ap ones. ( minus 190 lets say )

do you really feel the need to keep pushing AP always higher ?

Edited by Sizer

Posted

thank , I'm asking simply because I'm playing Maehwa too but building her around 210/215ap ( limit to 1 combo 290dp and less people ) and putting as much as possible in dp.
im at 201/295 atm. my survival rate in larger fight improved much more after getting over 280dp. ( probably because people are still below 200ap alot )

I don't see the need to go over 220ap really like you said you 100-0 combo pretty much anyone since 80% of people go for full AP and have lower DP.

atm my goal is something like 210ap/320-330dp. which would mean i could still 100-0 most of the people and actualy survive more vs higher ap folks. while ignoring lower ap ones. ( minus 190 lets say )

The problem is that at only 210 ap, you will start having more troubles when more people start getting tet armor and anyone who's 300+dp. Sure you may be able to 100-0 combo but you will have to use all your resources and this can take some time leaving you pretty vulnerable. You should aim for at least 220ap. 

Posted

I can see your build being successful, especially if most of your DP is evasion. However, I would also suggest at least 215-220 AP. It's on;y a matter of time before 283 DP with Nouver and 305 DP with Kutum becomes the norm and you want to have enough AP to combat that.

Posted

Well sure DP Helps alots ( if its with evasion vs Full ap folks it rocks..) but My point of wiew in this class is TO Dodge the Dmg and not tank it. If u go for evasion yeah u will be tanky but whats the purpose? a good maewha never get cced and the only way we can die ( while playing good without mistakes) is 2/3 aoe from wiz or witch ( and your evasion build will not work cuz they get +30% accuracy in almost all their skils). Dont forget that if u dont have enought accuracy ( 2x tri rce and tri tree spirit belt) vs evasion builders your 200/210 ap wont do much dmg to them.

Posted

Well sure DP Helps alots ( if its with evasion vs Full ap folks it rocks..) but My point of wiew in this class is TO Dodge the Dmg and not tank it. If u go for evasion yeah u will be tanky but whats the purpose? a good maewha never get cced and the only way we can die ( while playing good without mistakes) is 2/3 aoe from wiz or witch ( and your evasion build will not work cuz they get +30% accuracy in almost all their skils). Dont forget that if u dont have enought accuracy ( 2x tri rce and tri tree spirit belt) vs evasion builders your 200/210 ap wont do much dmg to them.

I don't do 1 vs 1 much . 
most of my pvp is vs 3-4 + so yeah I'm ready to give up on some AP to survive longer and maybe take 2-3 ppl out instead of just 1 before going down .

Posted (edited)

I don't do 1 vs 1 much . most of my pvp is vs 3-4 + so yeah I'm ready to give up on some AP to survive longer and maybe take 2-3 ppl out instead of just 1 before going down .

Doesnt change much 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 4 .. what we gotta do is go in kill one and run. We dont have enough aoe to cc all them and all we can do is dash to dodge the dmg ( our class is suppose to be the best mobile class so dodge it dont tank it ). the extra DP helps but vs good geared players u will still die at any cc so train yourself to rely less on DP and u will improve your gameplay alot with or without the dp.. just a little advice you know :)

Edited by DaiCazzo

Posted

Doesnt change much 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 4 .. what we gotta do is go in kill one and run. We dont have enough aoe to cc all them and all we can do is dash to dodge the dmg ( our class is suppose to be the best mobile class so dodge it dont tank it ). the extra DP helps but vs good geared players u will still die at any cc so train yourself to rely less on DP and u will improve your gameplay alot with or without the dp.. just a little advice you know :)

Why exactly do you try to teach him things? He only listens to what he wants to hear. Even tho everything you write is completely right

Posted

Why exactly do you try to teach him things? He only listens to what he wants to hear. Even tho everything you write is completely right

sorry guys ,
I asked OP because I know he actualy plays with high-tier in ManUp and got extensive practice in pvp.
I have no idea who you tools are.
I don't take C- rated advise.

1 person likes this

Posted

sorry guys ,I asked OP because I know he actualy plays with high-tier in ManUp and got extensive practice in pvp.

I have 310dp with kutum, all the dp is damage reduction and it is complete garbage. I die almost just as fast with 280 dp, it's propably like 20% less dmg i take, but what is 20% going to do when you get oneshot anyway. However if you get some evasion, like evasion offhand+tri sicil i believe it could work great, but as good as nouver or acc offhand + tri ogre? propably not

(also im 60plum in sovereign, highest tier pvp guild in eu. IDK who daicazzo is but it looks like he knows his stuff really well.)

Posted

sorry guys ,I asked OP because I know he actualy plays with high-tier in ManUp and got extensive practice in pvp.

asking advice to na players lul. Go get your 320 dp and you will  still get deleted by everyone in 2 skills.

Posted

I have 310dp with kutum, all the dp is damage reduction and it is complete garbage. I die almost just as fast with 280 dp, it's propably like 20% less dmg i take, but what is 20% going to do when you get oneshot anyway. However if you get some evasion, like evasion offhand+tri sicil i believe it could work great, but as good as nouver or acc offhand + tri ogre? propably not

(also im 60plum in sovereign, highest tier pvp guild in eu. IDK who daicazzo is but it looks like he knows his stuff really well.)

Im just a pleb 60 maewha Nick Srich.. and we all know who is pako right ? :) 

Even if dont know with who u are talking it doesnt really matter because anything you read in this forum should be always tested by yourself because in the very end its your that is going to play so something may go good with me but may not going good for your playstile

Anyone listen whats wanna listen...thats how world works should this stop us from talking ? :)

Posted (edited)

This is a good combo guide, 10/10 execution, good muscle memory.

One thing I don't get is the premise of testing it against an 'evasion build', because you outlevel him (which is huge) and unless he's wearing Rocaba/Rosar combo, his evasion is about as high as anyone can get( he doesn't even have the sideways claws evasion buff up most of the time from what I can see ) 

I really don't think so. I'd be very interested to see you try this with a DP Witch/Wizard, Evasion Tamer/Ninja or a geared Berserker like Ozimir (though I can believe it with Zerkers). Mostly I'd like to see you try this against a DP build of the same level, because 61 vs 60s and vice versa is insane. You might not notice evasion as much, but for a 60 v 60 it is a big deal

I really like your content Skills and hope you can do something like that

To the Sizer guy, you only seem to read what you want to read and ignored Skills advice anyway. I know you don't care since we are all C- trash Maehwas in here, especially the guys from top EU guilds, but let me put it for you this way. If I take off a Tri MoS with Kutum I have 199/201 AP/AWAP which means I cannot one combo people of my same level in Tet Boss gear anymore. There is only so much AP you can give up before its not worth it anymore. Skills benchmark of 215-220 AP with Kutum is good because it has been tested/ran for a long time on Korea, if you fall below a certain AP treshold you won't be able to combo kill.

If I take off my Tet Nouver and trade it for tri Kutum, survivability does feel decent because the DP goes close to 300, but the damage feels very lackluster especially when you are fighting classes you would be eating with a Nouver, i.e Witch/Wizard. Also, that survivability only matters in places like RBF or node wars where you fight people of lesser level/gear, if you fight mostly tet geared players you won't notice those extra DP for shit, you will still be blown up through SA/Frontal if you pick the wrong engage. Period

Since you're looking for advice from only the best of Maehwas, let me put it in Lord Feeds' words, since he is the undisputed cream of the crop: I'mgay, accuracy is a meme and stack AP x D

Edited by CasualNova