• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Guild: Madrigal - Recruiting (NA)

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello Everyone~

Recently my friend had started playing BDO which ended up pulling me back in. We had decided to create a guild and try to do some fun PvE based things like guild missions and summoning bosses to hunt. However, a lot of the things require more than 3 people and it has been somewhat hard making any friends in game. People have not been as talkative as I've seen in other MMO's.

We are still somewhat new to things seeing as to I had left the game for a while and am getting back into it, and he is brand new.

It would be great if there were any players that want to join our guild to hunt with us and also teach us a bit more about the game and how some things work.

As long as you are active and friendly, that's all that matters. All levels are welcome.

For those who enjoy PvP, we do like dueling daily to make sure we are slightly prepared in case we get attacked anywhere and to try out our skills.

Thank you all for your time and I hope to get a chance to meet new people. ^^

Guild: Madrigal

Server: North America

Character Name: Mikiru
Family Name: Kyrialis

1 person likes this

Posted

Wish you guys were EU, exactly what I'm looking for haha! ^_^

Posted

Message me in game. Family name is La_Vega

Posted

What you said about it being hard to make friends in BDO or even get people to answer you when you  send a friendly message. One of the reasons I went back to Archeage for a few months. That and the lousy scrubby farm fences. But that's another story. You go to Heidel or Veila and people are hustling and bustling around. and no one notices you. That said, I just returned to BDO. Took me hours to sort through inventory and mail, got a 2nd residence, fished , and put down a fence. I think I'm staying for awhile. :)  . My old guild from Archeage went to BDO last year , formed a guild , then one by one they left. So, I did  participate in a few guild quests. I am level 50 right now and do plan to start leveling but want to buy some better gear first. 

What channel do you usually log into? I might look you up. I'm usually in Veila 3,   Best regards Zeldamere McFadden [family name]

Posted

Hello, I'm Nox. Family name is Nox_Demon. I am also a returning player... Kinda...

I'm 18, in High School and work part time. I am online way more often then actually playing, as I usually afk run or pack mule while at work or playing other games. I also play many other games, and while BDO is (kinda) my main sometimes I am not actively playing the game for days at a time. If this is acceptable, I'm down to join.

I'm not geared at all, my highest level is 56 (on Ninja), my main is still undecided, I have guild hopped more times then I can remember, I have been (semi actively) playing since the beta more than a year ago, I'm somehow more plebby then people who joined weeks ago. If this is acceptable, I'm down to join.

So about the guild:

Do you guys use discord? Voice chat in it? If not, could that be implemented?

Plans for the future/ intentions? Node wars, growing guild, being the #1 noob guild in all of BDO, stuff like that?

Type of guild? Casual?Hardcore? Semi casual/ semi hardcore? Small group of friends screwing around? PVP? PVE? PVX?

Why the name, Madrigal?

Guild activity? Is someone always on? Guild owner and friend availability?

Expectations of guild members?

Posted

So did I type all that up for nothing?