• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please bring back Cutscenes

16 posts in this topic

Posted

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Yukimura
Hey guys could you ask to Developers if they can bring back the cutscenes for the Lore quest
I dont know why they decided to remove it, since release of Dark Knight I found that doing quest
are so boring, I really love the lore and the inmersion that quest gives to me, but now I feel that
Im doing just a brainless quest, if I were a new player I never know what is this game about

I know there are a lot of players that just R  R  R  R and never knows what is this game about
but also there are player that love the lore. this is a beautiful game please don't make it like
another game of the bunch

srry for my bad engrish but I really needed to say this. 

thank you

Im starting to miss the old black desert and it is only 1 year old

5e9d461f7dbd006f58e5385e69976121.thumb.j

#FeelsBad

11 people like this

Posted

And just what is this game about?please fill me in..all i remember is the beautiful and peaceful island and then a disaster(don't think i ever finish the story, maybe i lost track :/) 

Posted (edited)

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Yukimura
Hey guys could you ask to Developers if they can bring back the cutscenes for the Lore quest
I dont know why they decided to remove it, since release of Dark Knight I found that doing quest
are so boring, I really love the lore and the inmersion that quest gives to me, but now I feel that
Im doing just a brainless quest, if I were a new player I never know what is this game about

I know there are a lot of players that just R  R  R  R and never knows what is this game about
but also there are player that love the lore. this is a beautiful game please don't make it like
another game of the bunch

srry for my bad engrish but I really needed to say this. 

thank you

Im starting to miss the old black desert and it is only 1 year old

5e9d461f7dbd006f58e5385e69976121.thumb.j

#FeelsBad

Since I had too actually go back a lot to find this it seems no one else cares Q.Q I miss them as well >.>

23.png

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

This. I really wanna see the cut scenes. I was stupid and skipped them the first time through.. 

Posted

They should let players voice their own renditions of cutscenes and quest dialog.

Then we can have voice acted quests 😂😂😂

Posted

Yeah bring them back, was really looking forward to see how the dark knight would get into the world ( like sorc coming out from a dark mist, kuno being possed and falling off a tree, tamer chilling on a bench, maewha losing her tier5, valk praying at an altar etc), and what i got nothing, then was dissapoint to see all the main quest cutscenes removed.

3 people like this

Posted

That and a lot of the main quest line pruned to make no sense whatsoever. Great pieces lopped out to 'streamline' now it feels like random things put together. If I had not followed the story before this, I would have no clue what this black blob following me around is, what the black energy is or is from etc etc. New people are/will miss out on a lot.

Posted

That and a lot of the main quest line pruned to make no sense whatsoever. Great pieces lopped out to 'streamline' now it feels like random things put together. If I had not followed the story before this, I would have no clue what this black blob following me around is, what the black energy is or is from etc etc. New people are/will miss out on a lot.

A lot is talked on the cutscenes, like the Black Spirit telling us he have our memories and that we have a deal ... this was in the Dragon Statue in the Wizards Altar. Without them a lot is lost because its only mentioned in them.

Since DK is my 4th character I already noticed then missing with my other 2, I kinda remember but even before the changes, you still had a harder time to follow ... no idea why they only play once per account but that is how it always have been.

2 people like this

Posted

What? So they completely removed them? I tought that the cutscenes were gone because i was on an alt and that i could toggle them whenever i wanted with an option. 

If it's true please bring them back.... it was an extremely important part of the lore.

Posted

Story in MMOs is so meh.. I'm one of the RRRRRR's because of that. I usually watch cutscenes though.

This is my recap of the story in BDO. At first it was like Belmorn someone is bad, kill him! You totally do and thats that, no more evil. Except Jordine who keeps residing in Heidel. Dank spirit grows bigger until you fight some scroll boss and then he shrinks and says "we're still friends right?"

But then there's a plot twist and all new players never get to hear about this Belmorn. Instead they fight some stone troll named Qoob(?) that pops out of the ground and the kingdom is saved.

After all this they basically tell you to go to the desert because they ran out of stories.

Posted

would be nice if they added a cutscene thing to like the game menu in a box below start cutscene that basicly have all the ones you have viewed in game unlocked and all.

1 person likes this

Posted

What? So they completely removed them? I tought that the cutscenes were gone because i was on an alt and that i could toggle them whenever i wanted with an option. 

If it's true please bring them back.... it was an extremely important part of the lore.

LOL thats exactly how i thought it was either.

Its actually pretty stupid how they constantly remove this stuff. Just like now when Bartali says "... when i first met you in olvia". New players never meet him in olvia lul

Posted

I thought you could only see them on the first character you create.  After that, they have never shown up for me.  I only ever saw them on my valk.

Posted

Since I had too actually go back a lot to find this it seems no one else cares Q.Q I miss them as well >.>

23.png

alone-anime-dead-die-Favim_com-645975.th

:'( oh! somebody cares :'(
I thought I was the only one that cares about the bdo lore and its cutscenes

Posted

Yeah it makes no sense. They talk about following Jordine around, but you've never seen him and have no idea why you're following him when it's just text. Then the black spirit randomly changes and you have no idea why. I never got to the end of the quest line and now I'm likely to just skip text as you lose track of what's going on.

Posted

They should let players voice their own renditions of cutscenes and quest dialog.

Then we can have voice acted quests 😂😂😂

Please no.

OP: I didn't even realize this game had cutscenes ESC ESC ESC ESC 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0