• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cuckcode's own zergy strats are pulled on them, the kids are saltier than the Black Sea -- should have heard their comms. More excuses than the French

ManUp #1 guild.

xpbqv89.png

Edited by OCEANLAB

Posted

did u actually pay any attention to the comms? we had a blast, fun times, i think you're just upset you didn't get a real reaction out of us as we had a blast. gg's my bois

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

taking something completely out of context :lul. enjoy yourselves 

anim1.png

Edited by OCEANLAB

Posted

did u actually pay any attention to the comms? we had a blast, fun times, i think you're just upset you didn't get a real reaction out of us as we had a blast. gg's my bois

Sorry I can't take someone who literally, UNIRONICALLY gets B T F O by Kyuz, the Moorish Kang of Eban seriously. Embarrassing

Joe.PNG

Posted

I've heard you cry like the little girl you tried to pick up and failed because it was actually a man.

Posted

Didn't man up turn up with 10 guilds?

Posted

Didn't man up turn up with 10 guilds?

10v5(6? if hyakki was there) or 1v8 which zerg was worse 

latest?cb=20170211001148

2 people like this

Posted

Shame neither had the balls to fight 1 v 1 without an alliance.

Posted

Shame neither had the balls to fight 1 v 1 without an alliance.

You can thank Zergcode and the army of children spamming WELCOME TO NEW UNO after 8v1ing ManUp weeks ago for that.

Why would any guild go alone and challenge someone who has had multiple allies build on their territory in case someone comes? 

Not even the spin machine Orca himself can find a way to justify/deny this, he's been pretty upfront about loving to zerg. As long as you have a GM/guild with that attitude you won't see any other guild challenging them without help, because what would be the point? 

Posted (edited)

I would rather fight 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3, than do some dogshit as many guilds as you can possibly bring zerg fight. Its not healthy for the game or community, and its not healthy for any of the guilds you have to bring to help you.

for example, refer to this beautiful document made by Skuldisir (big thanks) because this has been a reoccurring issue with many guilds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kV17QvxRP1AQgPQ4-JaGIsAx7nsQksOxgj3NLHedSiU/edit#gid=1627623236

There's a reason why Orca's zerg is already dying out after one fight. Look at guilds like republic, resolute, ascendants and greviance for example: During the 8v1 Siege against ManUp these guilds were able to field 80-90+ members

Now you have guilds like republic, a guild that used to have moderate strength, falling off into complete irrelevancy. What Orca is doing is wrong. It's horrible for the game, and can only be enjoyable for those who are in his guild and have best in slot gear and PC's.

Anyone who actually bought into the "For Uno" bullshit besides Black Rose and Insomnia were literally being played like a fiddle. The only reason I was going to stay out of Valencia was because I thought Orca would at least rotate the castle between all of the guilds who came to help him which would have been ok.  But then the whole "For Uno" bullshit just became a "For Barcode".meme.

There's a difference between Mercenary work and just being straight up -----ing slaves, but yeah, "For Uno" am i right guys xd?

Unlike Orca, I take no pride in what happened yesterday, it was simply something that had to be done in order to shut down zerging,

I owe a debt of gratitude to every single guild that came to help me shut this shit down.

TLDR: In my opinion, a 3v3 would have been a lot of fun. The only thing that was gained from this was top tier memes, reference my next video for more information maybe ill make a -----ing trailer.

Crouch-Crying-Jordan-Meme-901.jpg

Edited by Lacari
24 people like this

Posted

1368871059111.thumb.jpg.b19155f0e644e56e

Posted

I would rather fight 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3, than do some dogshit as many guilds as you can possibly bring zerg fight. Its not healthy for the game or community, and its not healthy for any of the guilds you have to bring to help you.

for example, refer to this beautiful document made by Skuldisir (big thanks) because this has been a reoccurring issue with many guilds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kV17QvxRP1AQgPQ4-JaGIsAx7nsQksOxgj3NLHedSiU/edit#gid=1627623236

There's a reason why Orca's zerg is already dying out after one fight. Look at guilds like republic, resolute, ascendants and greviance for example: During the 8v1 Siege against ManUp these guilds were able to field 80-90+ members

Now you have guilds like republic, a guild that used to have moderate strength, falling off into complete irrelevancy. What Orca is doing is wrong. It's horrible for the game, and can only be enjoyable for those who are in his guild and have best in slot gear and PC's.

Anyone who actually bought into the "For Uno" bullshit besides Black Rose and Insomnia were literally being played like a fiddle. The only reason I was going to stay out of Valencia was because I thought Orca would at least rotate the castle between all of the guilds who came to help him which would have been ok.  But then the whole "For Uno" bullshit just became a "For Barcode".meme.

There's a difference between Mercenary work and just being straight up -----ing slaves, but yeah, "For Uno" am i right guys xd?

Unlike Orca, I take no pride in what happened yesterday, it was simply something that had to be done in order to shut down zerging,

I owe a debt of gratitude to every single guild that came to help me shut this shit down.

TLDR: In my opinion, a 3v3 would have been a lot of fun. The only thing that was gained from this was top tier memes, reference my next video for more information maybe ill make a -----ing trailer.

As an outsider looking in. All of this stuff is entertaining as hell. To watch from afar of course.

2 people like this

Posted

" Look at guilds like republic, resolute, ascendants and greviance for example: During the 8v1 Siege against ManUp these guilds were able to field 80-90+ members"

If you actually paid attention and cared about the guilds that you mentioned that helped barcode you would know what actually happened. Most of these guilds could field about 40-50 people on average and after working together they noticed they would be stronger together and this brought guild merges and how ironic one guild that helped ManUp actually grew strength from this merge. So before spitting out lies that you care about these guilds maybe actually do some research and reach out to them and get the facts. I mean lets face it ManUp wouldnt be here today if one guild didnt fall and merge with the....now isnt that calling the kettle black

3 people like this

Posted

^ Is gunna cure zerging with more zerging O.o

Ketchup bottle logic

2 people like this

Posted

There is a reason why the Uno zerg targeted Man Up, Lacari. I think you of all people should know why. It has nothing to do with playing guilds like a "fiddle" or any other nonsense you can try to spin on Barcode for the memes. All of the zerg we brought was paid with castle rotation or node feeds, none of them where slaves. I truly enjoy this misinformation and evil portrayal of our great leader Orca. It truly amuses me. Maybe you didn't have fun last night taking nearly two hours to kill us with 0 allies and 0 gates with this superior Man Up zerg inside our castle? Let's be real Lacari, the only example you showed the server last night was how much Man Up fell into irrelevancy with this gravity merge. I don't remember Man Up taking Barcodes base to 50% with only 8 guilds hitting them. 

Posted (edited)

There is a reason why the Uno zerg targeted Man Up, Lacari. I think you of all people should know why. It has nothing to do with playing guilds like a "fiddle" or any other nonsense you can try to spin on Barcode for the memes. All of the zerg we brought was paid with castle rotation or node feeds, none of them where slaves. I truly enjoy this misinformation and evil portrayal of our great leader Orca. It truly amuses me. Maybe you didn't have fun last night taking nearly two hours to kill us with 0 allies and 0 gates with this superior Man Up zerg inside our castle? Let's be real Lacari, the only example you showed the server last night was how much Man Up fell into irrelevancy with this gravity merge. I don't remember Man Up taking Barcodes base to 50% with only 8 guilds hitting them. 

you lasted 1 hour, which is exactly how long we lasted 8v1 with a rusty 70 man roster and 7 straight weeks of no pvp.

the first hour was spent killing your allies so don't even try to make yourself feel better by adding that onto your timer.

nice try though, barcode is garbage your guild leader hides that fact by constantly trying to zerg people out of regions, ever since he lost to LOTD 1v1 im pretty sure he gave up on caring about 1v1 guild strength

the orca in this game is a literal joke compared to the one in TERA at least shatter had some sort of 1v1 potential

the base race you tried to pull off was a nice attempt but honestly ended up doing you more harm than good, I don't see how that proves your guild is capable in a 1v1 scenario, i mean even guilds like deadserious can pull off a guild summon cheese only difference is at least they succeed when they do it.

to add on to that, any offensive you attempted against man up's base other than that ended up just getting your guild wiped in about 20 seconds with only half our guild defending while the other half helped kill off your allies? So again lets be real the only example you showed the server last night is the fact your guild is just as garbage as before the relevant merge.

Edited by Lacari
2 people like this

Posted

OMG MAN UP BROUGHT A ZERG?!?!?!?! Wait..... let me think back to Edan,:thonking: Oh yeah this makes sense. Nothing new here people move along, same shit different day.

Posted

you lasted 1 hour, which is exactly how long we lasted 8v1.
the first hour was spent killing your allies so don't even try to make yourself feel better by adding that onto your timer.

nice try though, barcode is garbage your guild leader hides that fact by constantly trying to zerg people out of regions, ever since he lost to LOTD 1v1 im pretty sure he gave up on caring about 1v1 guild strength

the orca in this game is a literal joke compared to the one in TERA at least shatter had some sort of 1v1 potential

We talking about the Xmas fight lol...the one that Barcode had about 30 people show and LOTD had about 80....Man someone sounds so Salty...i mean if you want to consider that Barcode only lasted one hour its obvious that they did better then ManUP holding up the same amount of time with two more guilds hitting them...so doesnt that mean Barcode>ManUP   in that case,I would be salty about my own guild as well Lacari.

Posted

We talking about the Xmas fight lol...the one that Barcode had about 30 people show and LOTD had about 80....Man someone sounds so Salty...i mean if you want to consider that Barcode only lasted one hour its obvious that they did better then ManUP holding up the same amount of time with two more guilds hitting them...so doesnt that mean Barcode>ManUP   in that case,I would be salty about my own guild as well Lacari.

sure, whatever makes you feel better i really don't care thanks for the castle your guild is still garbage.

2 people like this

Posted

you lasted 1 hour, which is exactly how long we lasted 8v1.

Sadly the only one looking to make themselves feel better is you Lacari. We had a great time last night, the only negativity stemmed from Valencia siege orbits Man Up and their little fanboys that like to ride your -----. However, if you want to shit talk us thats on you, you think we are garbage is hilarious, that only makes you one step lower than us. Man Up couldn't defend shit in their castle the first zerg. And the fact that we lasted longer than you guys is real you can make as many excuses as you want we still hit your base and ours was what? 100% on the first zerg? yea good -----ing joke. Wait until the next time we meet in the valencian sands.

Posted

Sadly the only one looking to make themselves feel better is you Lacari. We had a great time last night, the only negativity stemmed from Valencia siege orbits Man Up and their little fanboys that like to ride your -----. However, if you want to shit talk us thats on you, you think we are garbage is hilarious, that only makes you one step lower than us. Man Up couldn't defend shit in their castle the first zerg. And the fact that we lasted longer than you guys is real you can make as many excuses as you want we still hit your base and ours was what? 100% on the first zerg? yea good -----ing joke. Wait until the next time we meet in the valencian sands.

xd

1 person likes this

Posted

I wasn't involved in any of the Valencia zerg fights but that is what is wrong in this game, a guild can't win, bring 3 more. They need to remove this final war bs and seriously add a 48h CD to join another guild.

1 person likes this

Posted

ummm I don't really know this kind of matters though seen from an outside point of view I think that it is quite nice that one guild can build relations with other guilds to make them participate in activities like wars together, despite the term zerging seems kinda used to depict something bad well it's really something good imo

And yeah also the guilds that act mean and bash other guilds with petty words are nice, because of the nature of this game there will always be the need of "good" and "bad" guilds, so thanks for all these guilds that exist and for the silly funny posts deco_d_girl_03.gif

2 people like this