• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted

would you personally concur as it is IMO that anyone who associates with the legacy guilds after such an event is just as guilty? would make for an interesting topic about scamming, cheating, botting, etc in mmo's

I didn't see alot of botting in the guild. but yeah if you roll with them you should expect to be scammed.

Posted

I didn't see alot of botting in the guild. but yeah if you roll with them you should expect to be scammed.

well i bundled those together as topics people have problems with mmo's and players non of those where actually me labeling legacy as those, so far the only ones people know about for them is scamming and cheating with the whole field bosses glitch back in the day and now what you brought up

Posted

well i bundled those together as topics people have problems with mmo's and players non of those where actually me labeling legacy as those, so far the only ones people know about for them is scamming and cheating with the whole field bosses glitch back in the day and now what you brought up

They use alot of "clever game mechanics" 

Posted

:*

doing the lords work. What gets me though is he was like hur dur I photo shopped all the valuable items there we actually don't have any of the 600k and thought that was a good way to correct the missing funds. So he lost more people after that

And yeah some will prob comeback. Fob was cool though

I guess freelancer's pullout game is still on point, in game that is

Posted

Do you have meme videos? i thought so

He left after his 300 man guild lost to 80. Fubbers mostly did his own thing. About 2 squads worth of people split once i leaked info on how much gold we were making and how much gold we had.

LOL you were the one who did that!?! That really -----ed over "Legacy gaming" as a whole. dem bois in trouble.

well i bundled those together as topics people have problems with mmo's and players non of those where actually me labeling legacy as those, so far the only ones people know about for them is scamming and cheating with the whole field bosses glitch back in the day and now what you brought uptop guilds did the field boss glitches lmao. Redface was just the one that was caught.

A lot of the top guilds did that. Redface was just the one that was caught on Edan. No big deal tbh. 

Posted (edited)

Wait you both got kicked again already? Tough life for bad 1v1 classes :(. I saw kaught in man up dueling lacari on stream last week... I was considering making that post a bit less offensive or at least adding no offense to the end, but then I realized people might mistake me for not being an asshole. I don't particularly have an beef with you though, I'm just a jerk.

DlCK

Edited by Happyghost1

Posted

3 pages in and im already laughing my ass off.

now this is not to be directed at  the entire guild but just at one member.

but did lacari not 1v1 orca when he was on his ranger (a severely weaker 1v1 class than warrior) and lose , then make up excuses to why he lost and why the ''bet'' that he challenged orca to was invalid.

how much anybody want to bet if lacari won he would have tried to talk as much shit in the world about how the ''bet'' was real and that orca should disband immediately.

funny how people forget and spin the little things that mean the most.

no point in calling a entire guild a dodging excuse making pile of "garbage" when your own leader seems to categorize everything you speak about.

on a side note if you guys want a REAL 1v1 , just pick a random node and make it known to the server that its the node barcode and manup will have their 1v1. no defensive advantage of owning a castle (because yes being in the castle is a defensive advantage. cause ya'know prebuilt walls and strong gates that cost 0 silver or annex points is a thing) and just duke it out on that node, dont make it about owning the node, make it about proving who's actually the stronger guild.

well good thing the game doesn't revolve around 1 vs 1 .

top kek.

Posted

Let's face it, we all know Edan > Uno.  Uno trying to Zerg up is only going to unify Edan-based guilds which is much more dangerous than an Uno zerg.

Grats on getting Valencia back!

1 person likes this

Posted

Let's face it, we all know Edan > Uno.  Uno trying to Zerg up is only going to unify Edan-based guilds which is much more dangerous than an Uno zerg.

Grats on getting Valencia back!

As far as I an tell there are only a small handful of guilds from Edan that are relevant. Uno brought a lot more guilds and people to the table. Most of them may not be the most top-tier, but they at least participate in sieges.

I would argue that without the uno guilds, most of the people from Edan would have quit by now because of your seeming unwillingness to actually fight each other. Without Uno, the siege scene would be boring (as evidenced by how stale your siege scene was for last couple months pre-merge). Pretty much every large fight since merge has had more than a few Uno guilds participating in it.

Let's be honest. The Edan guilds couldn't unify even if Lacari wanted to (especially if Lacari wanted to). 

3 people like this

Posted

Orwen > all

Posted

yes as an officer of legacy i can confirm i get away with thousands of dollars worth of gold every game :^) /s

Posted

you want to 1v1 with the doors open? are you sure?

I'll take up on that offer

Why is Barcode in Mediah and not at Valencia? @Lacari   

Posted

yes as an officer of legacy i can confirm i get away with thousands of dollars worth of gold every game :^) /s

Why did you quit but still go to these forums. Are AA's forums boring?

Posted

Why is Barcode in Mediah and not at Valencia? @Lacari   

There was no date or time stated that I can see.

Posted

Why did you quit but still go to these forums. Are AA's forums boring?

discord are where the memes at. no one used forums on reckoning also freelancer broke the game so that didnt help.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

-eats popcorn -

Edited by Juuz
memes

Posted

discord are where the memes at. no one used forums on reckoning also freelancer broke the game so that didnt help.

when DOESN'T free break the game?

Posted

Naria and Lacari RP on stream last night was disturbing.

Posted

when DOESN'T free break the game?

Nah I mean he quite literally broke archeage lol

Posted

Nah I mean he quite literally broke archeage lol

Are you referring to letting maga take the server? 

Posted

Are you referring to letting maga take the server? 

No the maga ----- was another thing. More of the things he did to lag the server, -----ing with castle funds ect. Reckoning has caused so many server wide problems that server transfers do not work anymore and won't be a thing. So guild like DISASTER will be stuck on a server with no one to pvp against. Same as the other guild that move around for pvp. All the competition will be stuck on dead separate servers which im going to assume is the final gg for archeage. Either way this is a post about barcode v. man up so dead games can rest in the past fam.

Posted

Not sure if anyone said it but... this was a good thread.

Posted

No the maga ----- was another thing. More of the things he did to lag the server, -----ing with castle funds ect. Reckoning has caused so many server wide problems that server transfers do not work anymore and won't be a thing. So guild like DISASTER will be stuck on a server with no one to pvp against. Same as the other guild that move around for pvp. All the competition will be stuck on dead separate servers which im going to assume is the final gg for archeage. Either way this is a post about barcode v. man up so dead games can rest in the past fam.

where is my child avid. I found the wee lad on a roadside in KR

Posted

This thread is tl;dr but please Barcode and ManUp just shake on it and promise for a 1v1.

If you guys can fight at full force on Saturday against each other than that's all you need.  

Posted

where is my child avid. I found the wee lad on a roadside in KR

Is he not in Vertex/barcode?

This thread is tl;dr but please Barcode and ManUp just shake on it and promise for a 1v1.

If you guys can fight at full force on Saturday against each other than that's all you need.  

1v1 castle node war is meh. I would just go plant on a node and battle it out.