• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted

All i see from ManUp right now is 

Barcode got their shit pushed in last night by 10 guilds but they had fun while it was going on, thats all that really matters

Posted

sure, whatever makes you feel better i really don't care thanks for the castle your guild is still garbage.

I like this, Barcode is so garbage Lacari spent weeks crying on stream begging for help against them. He then proceeds to merge with the same guild he has been fighting with since the start of the game to fight against Barcode the "garbage" guild. What does that make Man Up? Seriously so much of a hypocrite it baffles my mind.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like this, Barcode is so garbage Lacari spent weeks crying on stream begging for help against them. He then proceeds to merge with the same guild he has been fighting with since the start of the game to fight against Barcode the "garbage" guild. What does that make Man Up? Seriously so much of a hypocrite it baffles my mind.

You zerged them 8v1.

Posted

You zerged them 8v1.

Yea we got zerged as well. We are not going around and blindly calling Man Up "Garbage." Especially coming from their guild leader this looks childish. This is the reason they got zerged in the first place by Uno. No one likes a little man going around acting high and mighty with zero respect for the rest of the playerbase.

Posted

Can we talk about the real winners of last night's siege?  LotD masterfully pitted the top tier guilds against each other to attract every siege-capable guild to Valencia, securing another free win in Balenos territory.

8 people like this

Posted

Yea we got zerged as well. We are not going around and blindly calling Man Up "Garbage." Especially coming from their guild leader this looks childish. This is the reason they got zerged in the first place by Uno. No one likes a little man going around acting high and mighty with zero respect for the rest of the playerbase.

Fair enough. A valid point

Posted

so barcode wanna 1v1 next week in valencia? we will leave the gates open for you.

i dodged lacari's offer of a 1v1 valencia while i was in gravity because we were missing like 40 members, but you guys are capped so theres no issue there.

what do you say?

Posted

so barcode wanna 1v1 next week in valencia? we will leave the gates open for you.

i dodged lacari's offer of a 1v1 valencia while i was in gravity because we were missing like 40 members, but you guys are capped so theres no issue there.

what do you say?

they wont. Theyre all pussies

1 person likes this

Posted

what do you say?

Nice big talk, don't get too comfy in that castle. Wouldn't want you to get upset if something where to happen.

Posted

Nice big talk, don't get too comfy in that castle. Wouldn't want you to get upset if something where to happen.

Hi. teach me how to play witch pls

Posted

so is that a no?

Posted

lmao

Posted (edited)

^ Is gunna cure zerging with more zerging O.o

Ketchup bottle logic

also dont talk, youre as bad as huma when it comes to kd

Edited by Rahjin
1 person likes this

Posted

lmao

Looks like Lacari had to call for help in the forums as well...lmfao can never do anything on his own...has to even call on Gravity merged members that hes called garbage since day one...all new low

Posted

What guild was Lyralei in before Gravity?

Posted

What guild was Lyralei in before Gravity?

Does it really matter? He bandwagoned to your guild and now feels relevant.

Posted

Does it really matter? He bandwagoned to your guild and now feels relevant.

except the fact i was siege lead in manup basically since node wars came out.

how about that 1v1?

Posted (edited)

Looks like Lacari had to call for help in the forums as well...lmfao can never do anything on his own...has to even call on Gravity merged members that hes called garbage since day one...all new low

funny thing is its hilarious how much both you and LeQQ are crying about being called garbage

at least gravity knew it was all in good fun, maybe this thread is more accurate than I thought and you guys actually are 
saltier than the Black Sea with more excuses than the French.

never expected to see someone get their feelings hurt over being called a garbage zerg.

Edited by Lacari

Posted

except the fact i was siege lead in manup basically since node wars came out.
how about that 1v1?

Good joke, that holds as much weight as your time in gravity. How well did that go for you?

Posted

Good joke, that holds as much weight as your time in gravity. How well did that go for you?

pretty good. held multiple regions and had a blast.

you gonna dodge my question a 4th time? how about that 1v1?

Posted (edited)

@Naria hello bb

Edited by Rahjin

Posted

Just how you dodged Lacari's 1v1's you seem to have changed moods pretty quickly. Like Lacari and his hypocritical view on the "garbage" gravity guild. You guys are funny.

Posted

Didnt manup lost to barcode 1v1 in 30 mins when they tried to take over valencia a few weeks back? (non of the other guild in that siege interfered)

Posted

Had a blast...what leading a dieing guild that had to go crawling to ManUp just to stay alive...now you think your relevant LMFAO....so cute you ask for a 1v1 when you get the castle with a zerg but couldnt ask for a 1v1 while Barcode had it...man this Ketchup logic is priceless.

Posted

Just how you dodged Lacari's 1v1's you seem to have changed moods pretty quickly. Like Lacari and his hypocritical view on the "garbage" gravity guild. You guys are funny.

okay so 4 dodges.

ill admit i dodged manups offer, cause we would have 100% lost at the time. we were short a lot of members.

but you have no excuses right? so whats the problem here, i don't understand. if you want to dodge just say you are going to dodge. theres only a certain amount of shame in dodging. but if you offer a 1v1 and come back with a ton of guilds, we just come back with more the week after. this has to end at some point, and you should probably take the 1v1 offer while you still have the relevant members in your guild.

still waiting. 5 dodges incoming?