• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Didnt manup lost to barcode 1v1 in 30 mins when they tried to take over valencia a few weeks back? (non of the other guild in that siege interfered)

manup had the heavy "Relevant" ppl that time.

Edited by Rahjin

Posted

okay so 4 dodges.
ill admit i dodged manups offer, cause we would have 100% lost at the time. we were short a lot of members.

but you have no excuses right? so whats the problem here, i don't understand. if you want to dodge just say you are going to dodge. theres only a certain amount of shame in dodging. but if you offer a 1v1 and come back with a ton of guilds, we just come back with more the week after. this has to end at some point, and you should probably take the 1v1 offer while you still have the relevant members in your guild.

still waiting. 5 dodges incoming?

You can count as many times as you want, it only equates to the amount of -----s I give about 1v1ing behind the security of a castle. Goes to show how much weight your ego is holding you down.

Posted

okay so 4 dodges.
ill admit i dodged manups offer, cause we would have 100% lost at the time. we were short a lot of members.

but you have no excuses right? so whats the problem here, i don't understand. if you want to dodge just say you are going to dodge. theres only a certain amount of shame in dodging. but if you offer a 1v1 and come back with a ton of guilds, we just come back with more the week after. this has to end at some point, and you should probably take the 1v1 offer while you still have the relevant members in your guild.

still waiting. 5 dodges incoming?

This is to funny...a dodger talking about dodging ahahahahaha...actually when ManUp made that offer to you guys you were still strong so dont pull that excuse. You guys were weak and would of lost even at full force. I mean look at ManUps strength when you Gravity merged...ManUp is like paper now compared to what they use to be I mean they needed 10 guilds to take out Barcode and not 8 like Barcode had ;)

Posted

Sassy14.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is to funny...a dodger talking about dodging ahahahahaha...actually when ManUp made that offer to you guys you were still strong so dont pull that excuse. You guys were weak and would of lost even at full force. I mean look at ManUps strength when you Gravity merged...ManUp is like paper now compared to what they use to be I mean they needed 10 guilds to take out Barcode and not 8 like Barcode had ;)

most of barcode went legit negative kd when they 1v8 manup. so idk

Edited by Rahjin

Posted

ok so manup is weak now. should be an easy 1v1 for you guys then. put us to shame and make a video about it then.

You can count as many times as you want, it only equates to the amount of -----s I give about 1v1ing behind the security of a castle. Goes to show how much weight your ego is holding you down.

i said we would open the gates and leave them open. what ego? i never called you guys shit and i never said we were stronger. i said lets 1v1 and see who is actually stronger? people want to see it so lets go

Posted

ok so manup is weak now. should be an easy 1v1 for you guys then. put us to shame and make a video about it then.

i said we would open the gates and leave them open. what ego? i never called you guys shit and i never said we were stronger. i said lets 1v1 and see who is actually stronger? people want to see it so lets go

So going around waving your ----- asking for a 1v1 when you hold a region castle is a blatant expression of having a big ego.

ego

n
an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others

Posted

So going around waving your ----- asking for a 1v1 when you hold a region castle is a blatant expression of having a big ego.

ego

n

i mean, i never said we would win the 1v1. im saying we are willing to negate the advantage you get from a castle by opening the gates, and see who is stronger.

we can also pass the castle off to a neutral guild and then 1v1 the week after with bases outside the castle. just let me know and we can arrange whatever

Posted

most of barcode went legit negative kd when they 1v8 manup. so idk

:thinking: 

they didnt have ManUp allies to pad scores on at the begining of ze siege :P

Posted (edited)

:thinking: 

they didnt have ManUp allies to pad scores on at the begining of ze siege :P

I mean I was 24/2 vs barcode allies and 52/13 vs barcode holding choke points just sayin...

Also people calling out ManUp for merging with Gravity right after Barcode takes members from ManUp?  Hypocrite much?

Edited by Pwn Intended

Posted

ego

n

pretty sure i've asked your leader for a 1v1 multiple times and his response was "i'd rather have a world war"

Posted

11.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

i mean, i never said we would win the 1v1. im saying we are willing to negate the advantage you get from a castle by opening the gates, and see who is stronger.

we can also pass the castle off to a neutral guild and then 1v1 the week after with bases outside the castle. just let me know and we can arrange whatever

Look, I know what you are trying to get at, I get it. I respect that you are explaining yourself in a much lighter tone now. But the only information I can get out of this is that Man Up doesn't want to put the effort in to keeping the zerg together. I completely understand this, it's alot of work. Your zerg last night was much greater than ours, but the real struggle is maintaining said zerg. We will continue to go down this path as it truly is the end game to siege war.

Posted

Look, I know what you are trying to get at, I get it. I respect that you are explaining yourself in a much lighter tone now. But the only information I can get out of this is that Man Up doesn't want to put the effort in to keeping the zerg together. I completely understand this, it's alot of work. Your zerg last night was much greater than ours, but the real struggle is maintaining said zerg. We will continue to go down this path as it truly is the end game to siege war.

alright thats fine then.

lets play tug of war then i guess

Posted

11.jpg

LMFAO then Lyralell grows up and Lacari puts him outside on a chain

Posted

you lasted 1 hour, which is exactly how long we lasted 8v1 with a rusty 70 man roster and 7 straight weeks of no pvp.
the first hour was spent killing your allies so don't even try to make yourself feel better by adding that onto your timer.

nice try though, barcode is garbage your guild leader hides that fact by constantly trying to zerg people out of regions, ever since he lost to LOTD 1v1 im pretty sure he gave up on caring about 1v1 guild strength

the orca in this game is a literal joke compared to the one in TERA at least shatter had some sort of 1v1 potential

the base race you tried to pull off was a nice attempt but honestly ended up doing you more harm than good, I don't see how that proves your guild is capable in a 1v1 scenario, i mean even guilds like deadserious can pull off a guild summon cheese only difference is at least they succeed when they do it.

to add on to that, any offensive you attempted against man up's base other than that ended up just getting your guild wiped in about 20 seconds with only half our guild defending while the other half helped kill off your allies? So again lets be real the only example you showed the server last night is the fact your guild is just as garbage as before the relevant merge.

During a turtle, when ManUp owned the castle weeks ago, a push from Barcode (after both gates were down) would get all the way to your tent every time.  Hell even BlackRose pushed through you a couple times.  And this was all before BarCodes new members.

During a turtle last night, push after push your entire guild died.  Only after about 10 waves of ManUp you finally got through (because of a mistake in strategy on bc's part). 

You sure you could win in a 1v1?  Cause I already know the result.

And as Anim said, all of our members actually enjoyed the fight.  I'm sure you guys wanted us to be mad, but it didn't work out that way.  Also I can't wait to see you guys share the castle with your allies, like we did.  And when it doesn't happen, your temporary allies will know who was the better ally, the true Valencian Sun god.

1 person likes this

Posted

These are not dank memes.

3 people like this

Posted

Lacari literally brought almost 900 people.  This is a "victory" he should be ashamed of.  Trying to brag about it is extra top kek.

Posted

During a turtle, when ManUp owned the castle weeks ago, a push from Barcode (after both gates were down) would get all the way to your tent every time.  Hell even BlackRose pushed through you a couple times.  And this was all before BarCodes new members.

During a turtle last night, push after push your entire guild died.  Only after about 10 waves of ManUp you finally got through (because of a mistake in strategy on bc's part). 

And as Anim said, all of our members actually enjoyed the fight.  I'm sure you guys wanted us to be mad, but it didn't work out that way.  Also I can't wait to see you guys share the castle with your allies, like we did.  And when it doesn't happen, your temporary allies will know who was the better ally, the true Valencian Sun god.

If that's the case, then you guys shouldn't have a problem taking us up on the 1v1 then right?

Posted (edited)

I really don't get the epeen throwing around. "1v1 me bruh", "your guild is garbage" , "my kda is amazeballs", "zerg wahhhh".... Real talk the only thing that is going to keep many guilds staying together, and or merging, is zerging. Some talk about the health of the server, and honestly it's shit. You need allies, those allies need allies, and in response, your enemies need allies. This keeps guilds together, growing, merging, getting stronger, and or weaker. Legit, last night was hella fun and I'm actually happy that I saw more than 1 orwen guild participating in Region wars (looking at you LOTD for holding it down for old Orwen).

Seeing Xoo/Acolytes was legit nice for once. Even if they were on the opposing side this zerging brought more guilds into the region war scene and HOPEFULLY, more continue to participate. Whether, it be by zerg or growing from the money they get allying with stronger guilds, and then taking their own region (looking at you Blackrose, Grats on your castle)! Seriously though, alot of barcode members know manup is strong, Orca even places them above Barcode when he did/does his guild rankings. Maybe things are going to change, maybe not, but garbage Barcode is not. The trash talking is cool but delusional. Barcode knows its strengths, but a lot of its weaknesses need to be shored up, and from what I see that is in the works, also, constant fighting fixes that. Need more funny memes less delusional trash talking from people needing their epeen shined on their 1v1 prowess.

Edited by blazedones
5 people like this

Posted

Cuckcode's own zergy strats are pulled on them, the kids are saltier than the Black Sea -- should have heard their comms. More excuses than the French

Aren't you that ranger that got kicked out of Lethality for being terrible at PVP?  I thought you quit the game.

"rip xp, rip xp, rip xp" at sausans kek

Posted

B7AD02D7-4C0D-4421-BE22-982F502469DA-7737-000004F82818E1A0_tmp.png

1 person likes this

Posted

One thing I have noticed is ManUp is only ever willing to do a "1v1" when they have the advantage of defense lmfao.  Every single node war they sit in their base with the comfort of their own towers and easy zerg respawns.  They zerg the shit out of Valencia and now that they get the defensive advantage they start bragging about how no guild can take them 1v1.  lmfao.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And during a node war right after that siege, with full attendance from both guilds, Barcode lost in less than 50 minutes 1v1. So obviously a castle siege involving multiple guilds where members are being allocated to perform different tasks isn't a good gauge for 1v1 strength.

If you're so confident about the 1v1 win, then how about we settle this once all for all next week? No speculations.

I mean you said it yourself right? 

"During a turtle, when ManUp owned the castle weeks ago, a push from Barcode (after both gates were down) would get all the way to your tent every time.  Hell even BlackRose pushed through you a couple times.  And this was all before BarCodes new members."

So I'll leave both gates open and there should be no problems.

Edited by Lacari

Posted

And during a node war right after that siege, with full attendance from both guilds, Barcode lost in less than 50 minutes 1v1. So obviously a castle siege involving multiple guilds where members are being allocated to perform different tasks isn't a good gauge for 1v1 strength.
If you're so confident about the 1v1 win, then how about we settle this once all for all next week? No speculations.

That node war was before the siege. And again, don't think you are not going to have to work for those allies you threw at us yesterday. Zerg is meta in primary castles get used to it.