• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Barcode (cuckcode): saltier than the Black Sea with more excuses than the French

Posted

ok so manup is weak now. should be an easy 1v1 for you guys then. put us to shame and make a video about it then.

i said we would open the gates and leave them open. what ego? i never called you guys shit and i never said we were stronger. i said lets 1v1 and see who is actually stronger? people want to see it so lets go

That is Lacari's call, you are now his -----.

Posted

ManUp dumpstered you in a Calpheon T3 node war 1v1 on Feburary 2, 2017. The fight lasted 55 minutes. 

Not sure if you are trolling to get a response or werent aware, but we (Barcode) had a bug that node war where we couldnt build anything near our tower when it was destroyed. We tore apart our structures and barricades trying to get a point to place a supply depot and nowhere inside the barricades would come up blue. Because of this we were gimped on defense right after your first push into our base and our respawn timers were considerably longer than yours. Not saying we would have won the node war anyway because manup is a strong guild, but saying you dumpstered us on this node is like us saying we dumpstered you in half an hour at valencia when you had the respawn bug.  Its not genuine. 

Posted

pretty sure i've asked your leader for a 1v1 multiple times and his response was "i'd rather have a world war"

1v1 vision when?

Posted

Not sure if you are trolling to get a response or werent aware, but we (Barcode) had a bug that node war where we couldnt build anything near our tower when it was destroyed. We tore apart our structures and barricades trying to get a point to place a supply depot and nowhere inside the barricades would come up blue. Because of this we were gimped on defense right after your first push into our base and our respawn timers were considerably longer than yours. Not saying we would have won the node war anyway because manup is a strong guild, but saying you dumpstered us on this node is like us saying we dumpstered you in half an hour at valencia when you had the respawn bug.  Its not genuine. 

understood i had no idea about that bug.

Posted

1v1 vision when?

12.jpg

Posted (edited)

I find it absolutely hilarious how delusional and c0cky Barcode is for a guild that has always zerged and never had a 1v1 vs a real top tier guild.

Barcode is essentially a history of server dodging and zerging everything. It's essentially a guild full of lifeskillers and PvEers. They can't stand a candle to Gravity at full force or even Vision at full force. Let alone ManUp lol.

Barcode, you shouldn't be so c0cky. Your guild has literally accomplished nothing on its own. You freeloaded and avoided all PvP on Uno until server merge. COme server merge and you zerg. Literally a guild of no accomplishments

Barcode is Iconic. Lifeskillers, server dodgers and pve'ers.

LOUOtrw.png

Edited by OCEANLAB

Posted

I find it absolutely hilarious how delusional and -----y Barcode is for a guild that has always zerged and never had a 1v1 vs a real top tier guild.

Barcode is essentially a history of server dodging and zerging everything. It's essentially a guild full of lifeskillers and PvEers. They can't stand a candle to Gravity at full force or even Vision at full force. Let alone ManUp lol.

Barcode, you shouldn't be so -----y. Your guild has literally accomplished nothing on its own. You freeloaded and avoided all PvP on Uno until server merge. COme server merge and you zerg. Literally a guild of no accomplishments

LOUOtrw.png

I like this. I dont even know who you are but this is good. We take pride in our lifeskill guild. On a side note, how good does Lacaris ----- taste in that mouth of yours?

1 person likes this

Posted

I find it absolutely hilarious how delusional and c0cky Barcode is for a guild that has always zerged and never had a 1v1 vs a real top tier guild.

Barcode, you shouldn't be so c0cky. Your guild has literally accomplished nothing on its own. You freeloaded and avoided all PvP on Uno until server merge. COme server merge and you zerg. Literally a guild of no accomplishments

Hopefully this 1v1 does happen Saturday then, so some of your delusions can be cleared up as well.  If we are so shitty, was kinda stupid to payout 8 guilds to take our castle then, right?

Posted

so barcode wanna 1v1 next week in valencia? we will leave the gates open for you.

i dodged lacari's offer of a 1v1 valencia while i was in gravity because we were missing like 40 members, but you guys are capped so theres no issue there.

what do you say?

hahahahahahhahaha.png

Posted

hahahahahahhahaha.png

lacari hates me so much he let me back into his guild in a position of power.

kikimora hates me because i killed his dogshit guild back on edan.

the circle of life

Posted (edited)

I find it absolutely hilarious how delusional and -----y Barcode is for a guild that has always zerged and never had a 1v1 vs a real top tier guild.

Barcode, you shouldn't be so -----y. Your guild has literally accomplished nothing on its own. You freeloaded and avoided all PvP on Uno until server merge. COme server merge and you zerg. Literally a guild of no accomplishments

I find it absolutely hilarious that you got kicked out of lethality on your ranger for being bad at pvp.  I thought you quit the game?

Edited by sibble

Posted (edited)

lacari hates me so much he let me back into his guild in a position of power.
kikimora hates me because i killed his dogshit guild back on edan.

the circle of life

I don't hate u lol, I just think it's funny how peoples opinions change when they face the end of their existence. Like a starving vegan face to face with a cow, either eat the cow or die.

This was my response to Lacari btw when he asked me to do this.

asfgdfsfgsdffgdsfhgghdfghdf.png

Edited by Kikimora
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Grats @Lacari @Lyraleii (Manup/Gravity) including all the allies in your victory!

Untitled.thumb.jpg.5f8c6e8cc6f28680c6967

Edited by SgtEnigma
2 people like this

Posted

I don't hate u lol, I just think it's funny how peoples opinions change when they face the end of their existence. Like a starving vegan face to face with a cow, either eat the cow or die.

i guess the same thing with the vision and support merge

Posted

i guess the same thing with the vision and support merge

The difference is, Lunar could have still been a thing. You only lost to Vision who is arguably one of the strongest guilds atm. You guys were still a force to be reckoned with and after a few weeks of weeding out players and recruiting new ones, you could have become very very strong. Support was dead, we were fielding less than 30 people. Our merge was just players wanted to become more competitive. Yours didn't need to happen.

Posted

The difference is, Lunar could have still been a thing. You only lost to Vision who is arguably one of the strongest guilds atm. You guys were still a force to be reckoned with and after a few weeks of weeding out players and recruiting new ones, you could have become very very strong. Support was dead, we were fielding less than 30 people. Our merge was just players wanted to become more competitive. Yours didn't need to happen.

if u think lunar died because we lost to vision u have no idea what ur talking about and ill stop wasting my time

Posted

if u think lunar died because we lost to vision u have no idea what ur talking about and ill stop wasting my time

if you think everyone believes that excuse about disbanding over racism, you are delusional and I'll stop wasting my time.

Posted

if you think everyone believes that excuse about disbanding over racism, you are delusional and I'll stop wasting my time.

if u think lunar died because of racism u have no idea what ur talking about and ill stop wasting my time

Posted

I find it absolutely hilarious that you got kicked out of lethality on your ranger for being bad at pvp.  I thought you quit the game?

arent you that kid from australia that tried to sell his account cuz youre about to start school?

:)

Posted

Hey~ I heard your epeen was really big. Wanna go out? (◕‿◕✿)

Posted

Why is Barcode dodging a 1v1 against ManUp?

Can someone please explain.

Posted

Orca just agreed to a 1v1 above, guess he realized his cucks saying they don't need to 1v1 looked pathetic on the forums.

Posted

Just going to look back to this after Barcode dodges them even after agreeing to a 1v1.

Posted

Orca just agreed to a 1v1 above, guess he realized his cucks saying they don't need to 1v1 looked pathetic on the forums.

Weeblord calling others cucks lel

Has Naria agreed to 1v1? Yes. Will Man Up honor this? Time will tell.

Regardless of how retarded you might be to not understand the advantages a siege castle will give even with the gates up, Barcode apparently agreed.