• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Will Barcode honor this? Time will tell.

fixed it for you

Posted

Huehue

We will see what happens :)

Posted

you want to 1v1 with the doors open? are you sure?

I'll take up on that offer

cool, an answer from someone that actually matters
yeah lets do it

That's a wrap people, thread's dead baby. r/threadkillers.

Posted

arent you that kid from australia that tried to sell his account cuz youre about to start school?

:)

ahhh no? lol not even close

Posted (edited)

Thank -----ing god,
Now the retardeds can shut the ----- up about the valencian sun buddha rubbish
Good riddance

Edited by haybreee

Posted (edited)

The real question we should all be asking is.... @Lacari new video when?

Edited by Sensei

Posted

most of barcode went legit negative kd when they 1v8 manup. so idk

I was positive bb are you proud

Posted (edited)

The real question we should all be asking is.... @Lacari new video when?

@Lacari crate summon when?

Edited by Jeffythewise

Posted

I was positive bb are you proud

RBF has been so much less annoying without you <3 

Posted

DED GAME

Posted (edited)

if you think everyone believes that excuse about disbanding over racism, you are delusional and I'll stop wasting my time.

Holy shit you're such an idiot lmao. Not surprised tho, considering your guild history and all.

Edited by Sinistartko

Posted

can i get some likes on my post?

i did create the topic & all

2 people like this

Posted

can i get some likes on my post?

i did create the topic & all

Sup Drafunx

1 person likes this

Posted

RBF has been so much less annoying without you <3 

The processing misery is almost over ill be there soon :D <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy shit you're so stupid an idiot lmao. Not surprised tho, considering your guild history and all.

Didn't you join Support at one time? :Thinking:

Posted (edited)

Not being in the middle of the drama for once is kinda enjoyable. From support that everyone hated at the time to gravity that everyone hated at the time. :feelsbadman:

Edited by Greggy

Posted (edited)

Didn't you join Support at one time? :Thinking:

I joined for less than a month, maybe a week ? 2 ?. I joined knowing support was garbage tho. I did it for ghost cause hes the homie, and i like val,virus,jam,hermit,shiori and mashi. Regardless, you're an idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.  If you want to talk shit on the forums that's cool, just get your information right. 

Edited by Sinistartko

Posted

I joined for less than a month, maybe a week ? 2 ?. I joined knowing support was garbage tho. I did it for ghost cause hes the homie, and i like val,virus,jam,hermit,shiori and mashi. Regardless, you're an idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.  If you want to talk shit on the forums that's cool, just get your information right. 

Then set it straight for me because I have seen on the forums and heard 50 different reasons as to why your guild broke up. I've heard Racism, Life skilling noobs, RP Noobs, node war scores, and other random BS answers all coming from your members. So please enlighten everyone here as to the REAL reason so we can stop being incompetent and all be informed.

Posted

So much mediocre shit talk going on in this thread. What happened to the days of little spy birds and djlovedrop. 

d5dd7a8f43c569614df599bb98852bff.gif

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Get Kinjara'd idiot

2017-03-04_329665857.thumb.JPG.25e1c23db

Kinjara you don't pvp - Avid

Avid you're wrong

Edited by Azasin

Posted

1v1 vision when?

Be real for once.  No one cares about or respects Vision. 

lacari hates me so much he let me back into his guild in a position of power.
kikimora hates me because i killed his dogshit guild back on edan.

the circle of life

You're as dilusional as you are worthless in a siege.  You think you're this brilliant negotiations expert but really you're just a kid with loyalty only to yourself and you will backstab anyone to ensure your perception of relevance.  

You're literally a wasted guild slot and Lacari knows it.  The only reason you're there is because you wrapped yourself around Gravity leadership enough to make sure you were a package deal in the merger.  

I guess that makes you a parasite.

1 person likes this

Posted

Be real for once.  No one cares about or respects Vision. 

You're as dilusional as you are worthless in a siege.  You think you're this brilliant negotiations expert but really you're just a kid with loyalty only to yourself and you will backstab anyone to ensure your perception of relevance.  

You're literally a wasted guild slot and Lacari knows it.  The only reason you're there is because you wrapped yourself around Gravity leadership enough to make sure you were a package deal in the merger.  

I guess that makes you a parasite.

----- man, tell him how you really feel. 

Posted

ITT: Lacari tries to dmg control how long it took his guild to take down barcode on a 10v1 after taking in gravity members.

tbh I thought beating barcode would be an easy task after taking in those people from gravity and bringing in 10 guilds but I guess it didn't do anything for your guild chocolate man, this is pretty fun to read/watch though, I wonder, is this gonna be TERA all over again?

Posted (edited)

Why so mad

Edited by Sintax

Posted

ITT: Lacari tries to dmg control how long it took his guild to take down barcode on a 10v1 after taking in gravity members.

tbh I thought beating barcode would be an easy task after taking in those people from gravity and bringing in 10 guilds but I guess it didn't do anything for your guild chocolate man, this is pretty fun to read/watch though, I wonder, is this gonna be TERA all over again?

you sound traumatized, sorry for whatever i did to you in the past.