• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Be real for once.  No one cares about or respects Vision. 

You're as dilusional as you are worthless in a siege.  You think you're this brilliant negotiations expert but really you're just a kid with loyalty only to yourself and you will backstab anyone to ensure your perception of relevance.  

You're literally a wasted guild slot and Lacari knows it.  The only reason you're there is because you wrapped yourself around Gravity leadership enough to make sure you were a package deal in the merger.  

I guess that makes you a parasite.

arent u the delusional retard who kept rating fml and gravity on the same level? and higher than manup?

lost all credibility when i saw your name. not worth a response. 0/10 nice try dipshit

Posted

3e8b11eea349be6031a115e209a5f41ea3c2d3a5

Posted

Thank -----ing god,
Now the retardeds can shut the ----- up about the valencian sun buddha rubbish
Good riddance

^ This retard can't even spell retards. 

Praise the Valencian Sun God. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Man Up shitting all over Shatter again? Sounds like nothing has changed in the past 4 years. You have some pretty insane members in your guild, Anim. They sound as delusional as Donald Trump when they post on the forums.

Posted

You know the worst and most comical part about all of this? Most of you are actually serious in these ridiculous and utterly childish posts. Especially the tool that started this thread, annihilation my ass, 10 guilds for over an hr is no annihilation. Can't we all just play the game for the love of the game? Holy freakin' crap 💩 kids.. Get over it will you and move onto next week already.  You are the top two guilds in the game at least for pvp prowess but you all talk like the other is garbage, get over your dam selves..  You don't see trash posts from others involved in regions this week. BlackRose Won a region in a 1 v 3 and they are not bashing the other 3 guilds. LotD, vision and cho Nation grats on your regions and kudos for not being childish about it.

Please if any of you agree, like this post to help prove a point.

3 people like this

Posted

Man Up shitting all over Shatter again? Sounds like nothing has changed in the past 4 years. You have some pretty insane members in your guild, Anim. They sound as delusional as Donald Trump when they post on the forums.

Yeah ManUp was even holding back.  Thier waves melted so fast we figured most of them were afk.  

Everyone involved now knows where the power lies.  Regardless of what they say afterwards. 

Posted

Normally, I'm all for shit posting and forum rp, but this is a bad look. Literally not a funny or interesting thing here and goddamn I wish lyra would go back to not posting so much.

Should have ended at the 1v1 acceptance. I know siege pvp is in the shitter right now, but we don't have to bring the forum rp down with it.

3 people like this

Posted

Normally, I'm all for shit posting and forum rp, but this is a bad look. Literally not a funny or interesting thing here and goddamn I wish lyra would go back to not posting so much.

Should have ended at the 1v1 acceptance. I know siege pvp is in the shitter right now, but we don't have to bring the forum rp down with it.

still salty i made fun of you when you were in manup i guess?

Posted

can i get some likes on my post?

i did create the topic & all

shut up drafun. You're still trying to be relevant sitting in an irrelevant dead guild. (He's in the guild Final under the name skullator)

god with all all that money you drop on this game you'd think you'd have a nice quality mic and pc but Jesus Christ listening to you talk is like listening to AM radio. Your stream quality was also shit. I think you're just a broke ass marine fronting with your savings lol

Posted

200_s.gif

2 people like this

Posted

i was there , shooting canon , was fun .

- gg pussies

1 person likes this

Posted

manup had the heavy "Relevant" ppl that time.

:thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just wanna know which guild is gonna be the first to screw with the 1v1. 

Edited by Rilok
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ll24ZS4.gif

Edited by Haal
6 people like this

Posted

still salty i made fun of you when you were in manup i guess?

Not aware of that; you were fine then, and that time doesn't really matter. You just sound worse than Greggy's ----- hopping in this thread, hence the comment.

Posted

That's easy. ManCuck and Cuckcode just have to down every other guild that also drops on Valencia before they start fighting. Should take what, about 10 minutes?

Posted

Is there any kind of camaraderie in the siege guilds or it is the bro equivalent of online where everyone just grinds all the time and memes each other waiting to see who quits next week and joins a different guild?

Never been in one before so don't know. 

1 person likes this

Posted

People are forgetting about vision

its working 

dont mind us 

🐍🐍🐍🐍

1 person likes this

Posted

Meanwhile, ManUp all joined Lunar to acquire allies for the "1v1" 

:thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lecari is the first to Zerg down mediah on edan with 7 guilds. Cries when he gets zerged, zerged back and finally remembers this isn't a 1v1 game. Dat spin logic tho. 

44a6b3d44f90c66cad2a0aff176e2d73.png &lt

@lacari accept anims challenge for a 1v1 even tho you got dat castle advantage could be fun. Being a gravity/lunar/ currently manup member I don't wanna be sitting in a castle with no pvp besides getting dicked by DkMeDaddy during the week.

Edited by Happyghost1

Posted

decline the 1v1 and sit on this money and pay me m'dude

Posted

What a snoozfest

Posted

1v1 already happened lul

Posted (edited)

Not aware of that; you were fine then, and that time doesn't really matter. You just sound worse than Greggy's ----- hopping in this thread, hence the comment.

You still got sand in that puss after being asked to leave man up for playing a shit class? Can you not spread salt everywhere please...

Edited by Greggy

Posted

arent u the delusional retard who kept rating fml and gravity on the same level? and higher than manup?

lost all credibility when i saw your name. not worth a response. 0/10 nice try dipshit

Get mad.