• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You still got sand in that puss after being asked to leave man up for playing a shit class? Can you not spread salt every please...

They didn't ask me to leave o_O I left on my own well before New World and Relevant merge.

Man Up's not (lol wasn't) Gravity. Pretty sure they gave the people they asked to leave to make room for Relevant a severance package, in which case I wish they had asked me to leave~

Edited by Thelle
typos

Posted

ITT: Lacari tries to dmg control how long it took his guild to take down barcode on a 10v1 after taking in gravity members.

Barcode's Zerg - 8v1 - Barcode superior of 7guilds

Man Up's Zerg - 10v6 - manup superior of 4guild

and you say that we 10v1ed you guys? Do you value your allies that low? thats pretty sad.

Posted

still salty i made fun of you when you were in manup i guess?

lol just listen to yourself!  You're the fat kid in dodgeball.

Posted (edited)

lol just listen to yourself!  You're the fat kid in dodgeball.

I'm not sure why some FML are now shit talking us. Its like you blame us? not sure. i have never said anything but positives things about FML.

Edited by MentalTormented

Posted (edited)

Barcode's Zerg - 8v1 - Barcode superior of 7guilds

Man Up's Zerg - 10v6 - manup superior of 4guild

and you say that we 10v1ed you guys? Do you value your allies that low? thats pretty sad.

what do u mean you guys, if you read my posts you'll find out I'm not in barcode nor manup

Edited by Dudududududu

Posted

I'm not sure why the some FML are now shit talking us. Its like you blame us? not sure. i have never said anything but positives things about FML.

Maybe your actions speak louder than words

C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png

Posted

Maybe your actions speak louder than words

C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png

no one cares bout iconic, they were dead since all the iconic carries went bk to vertex, get over it,  nothing more to this 

Posted

no one cares bout iconic, they were dead since all the iconic carries went bk to vertex, get over it,  nothing more to this 

All went there? Only the most desperate and most of those weren't even near top performing.. either way it seems you care about this "dead" guild a lot, bringing that name up here and there, maybe you should get over your obsessions what ever they may be and stop being weak :3

Posted

I'm not sure why the some FML are now shit talking us. Its like you blame us? not sure. i have never said anything but positives things about FML.

Don't listen to the trolls.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by lanzend
1 person likes this

Posted

Updated the title to something more fitting.

Posted

They didn't ask me to leave o_O I left on my own well before New World and Relevant merge.

Man Up's not (lol wasn't) Gravity. Pretty sure they gave the people they asked to leave to make room for Relevant a severance package, in which case I wish they had asked me to leave~

did you leave because people made fun of you for saying that you would have sex with an animal because you were a pansexual or some nonsense

11 people like this

Posted

did you leave because people made fun of you for saying that you would have sex with an animal because you were a pansexual or some nonsense

#Loasted!

Posted

Honestly thanks guys for the read. Been waiting on some games to finish patching, so this helped pass the time. please continue :)

Posted

Incorrect on many accounts. I left because I blew up a lot of ap and was going to take it slow for a bit. This was about a week or two prior to merge, so I understood guild would be making moves, and I may not be ready then. Didn't know about the relevant merge at the time, but it was all for the better in the end.

1nBvNZX.gif

I've no ill will towards you or anyone in Man. Was just commenting that you came off as a ----- hopping ----- in this thread and I liked you better seen and rarely heard.

Being in Man, you should be able to take some colorful criticism. Relax and peace.

Posted

rip thel

gr8 8/8 s8l8d pvp8er

Posted

rip thel

gr8 8/8 s8l8d pvp8er

seightleightd pvpeighter

Posted (edited)

I would rather fight 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3, than do some dogshit as many guilds as you can possibly bring zerg fight. Its not healthy for the game or community, and its not healthy for any of the guilds you have to bring to help you.

for example, refer to this beautiful document made by Skuldisir (big thanks) because this has been a reoccurring issue with many guilds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kV17QvxRP1AQgPQ4-JaGIsAx7nsQksOxgj3NLHedSiU/edit#gid=1627623236

There's a reason why Orca's zerg is already dying out after one fight. Look at guilds like republic, resolute, ascendants and greviance for example: During the 8v1 Siege against ManUp these guilds were able to field 80-90+ members

Now you have guilds like republic, a guild that used to have moderate strength, falling off into complete irrelevancy. What Orca is doing is wrong. It's horrible for the game, and can only be enjoyable for those who are in his guild and have best in slot gear and PC's.

Anyone who actually bought into the "For Uno" bullshit besides Black Rose and Insomnia were literally being played like a fiddle. The only reason I was going to stay out of Valencia was because I thought Orca would at least rotate the castle between all of the guilds who came to help him which would have been ok.  But then the whole "For Uno" bullshit just became a "For Barcode".meme.

There's a difference between Mercenary work and just being straight up -----ing slaves, but yeah, "For Uno" am i right guys xd?

Unlike Orca, I take no pride in what happened yesterday, it was simply something that had to be done in order to shut down zerging,

I owe a debt of gratitude to every single guild that came to help me shut this shit down.

TLDR: In my opinion, a 3v3 would have been a lot of fun. The only thing that was gained from this was top tier memes, reference my next video for more information maybe ill make a -----ing trailer.

Crouch-Crying-Jordan-Meme-901.jpg

Local zerg alliance guild leader blames other zerg alliance guild leaders for zerging existing. 

smirk.jpg

Edited by LoganTHM
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Incorrect on many accounts. I left because I blew up a lot of ap and was going to take it slow for a bit. This was about a week or two prior to merge, so I understood guild would be making moves, and I may not be ready then. Didn't know about the relevant merge at the time, but it was all for the better in the end.

1nBvNZX.gif

I've no ill will towards you or anyone in Man. Was just commenting that you came off as a ----- hopping ----- in this thread and I liked you better seen and rarely heard.

Being in Man, you should be able to take some colorful criticism. Relax and peace.

Conveniently left man up around the same time all the other tamers and shit class players got kicked. kek

Best part is a lot of them crawled back into man up IE. kaught and fang.

Edited by Greggy

Posted

The way they used to operate, you wouldn't know jack shit about major guild plans untill hours before or after. There was no talk of kicks, merge, or plans after merge other than Trumpian grandstands and calls for preparedness before I left.

Interestingly enough, though, the very next day Lyra and a few of original Man core defacted to Gravity, and people in Man asking me why because of the timing I guess.

But I am a mere tiny tamer who likes rp and memes. As far as this game is concerned, all I really care about now is a good siege narrative, but that's nowhere to be found.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 pages in and im already laughing my ass off.

now this is not to be directed at  the entire guild but just at one member.

but did lacari not 1v1 orca when he was on his ranger (a severely weaker 1v1 class than warrior) and lose , then make up excuses to why he lost and why the ''bet'' that he challenged orca to was invalid.

how much anybody want to bet if lacari won he would have tried to talk as much shit in the world about how the ''bet'' was real and that orca should disband immediately.

funny how people forget and spin the little things that mean the most.

no point in calling a entire guild a dodging excuse making pile of "garbage" when your own leader seems to categorize everything you speak about.

on a side note if you guys want a REAL 1v1 , just pick a random node and make it known to the server that its the node barcode and manup will have their 1v1. no defensive advantage of owning a castle (because yes being in the castle is a defensive advantage. cause ya'know prebuilt walls and strong gates that cost 0 silver or annex points is a thing) and just duke it out on that node, dont make it about owning the node, make it about proving who's actually the stronger guild.

Edited by Burhead

Posted

At the end of the day every guild that fights in sieges who rolled on a T1 monday are nothing but shitcans. 

Posted

Conveniently left man up around the same time all the other tamers and shit class players got kicked. kek

Fang crawled back to Manup? He joined Gravity before the merge with iconic. Then when that merge broke up, Gravity took their core to join Manup and Fang was asked to join up. 

Anyways good read so far, so much salt all over lol

Posted (edited)

Neither Kaught nor I are in ManUp. Atleast get your facts straight before you start calling people out by name, especially when you yourself have been through every S/S+ rank guild in the game at this point. What will your next move be after Vision, I wonder? 

Edited by Wrath
1 person likes this