• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

barcode is bleeding members ManUp lubes and annihilates Cuckcode - CUCKCODE DEAD GUILD

297 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Neither Kaught nor I are in ManUp. Atleast get your facts straight before you start calling people out by name, especially when you yourself have been through every S/S+ rank guild in the game at this point. What will your next move be after Vision, I wonder? 

don't mind Greggy, he knows exactly that Fang got into Gravity because he was in Gravity himself then

He's just trying to shit talk and put up the tough front to look cool in front of his new buddies, like he used to shit talk/PR machine 20 posts a day post merger while in Gravity

Edited by CasualNova

Posted

All went there? Only the most desperate and most of those weren't even near top performing.. either way it seems you care about this "dead" guild a lot, bringing that name up here and there, maybe you should get over your obsessions what ever they may be and stop being weak :3

We are all top performing in vertex. Vs siege guilds now too. :) . No more ally empty forts to hit or being judged by a legacy about k/d from the first siege actually fought to justify their own skill level at the witch class.

Why dont you stfu already and stop talking shit.  Seriously though, you can actually be nice instead of delusional all the time.

Posted

We are all top performing in vertex. Vs siege guilds now too. :) . No more ally empty forts to hit or being judged by a legacy about k/d from the first siege actually fought to justify their own skill level at the witch class.

Why dont you stfu already and stop talking shit.  Seriously though, you can actually be nice instead of delusional all the time.

That's delusional.
"Be nice"?

What...

1 person likes this

Posted

That's delusional."Be nice"?

What...

no its not. the ones that left are all top performing. our autistic GM in vertex posts warscores. we dont do so bad vs siege guilds either

Posted

Someone's being quite touchy there o_O 

I still think most who hopped to Vertex from Iconic weren't the top performing people. I guess nobody is asking you to justify anything in Vertex then but that really hasn't been the case in Iconic either for quite a while, as long as you try your best and have fun it's all good. I am not sure if that was even your point. What ever the point was though I feel this is rather pointless anymore, some of you were too desperate to continue Sieging and decided to hop off to Vertex and that's that.. unless Vertex's ambitions someday do reach Sieging. At that point if you stay there then the reasoning for choices you've made become hypocritical. 

Posted

That's cool bro.  Just Luciform reboot.  No one cares but you dudes.

Posted

Someone's being quite touchy there o_O 

I still think most who hopped to Vertex from Iconic weren't the top performing people. I guess nobody is asking you to justify anything in Vertex then but that really hasn't been the case in Iconic either for quite a while, as long as you try your best and have fun it's all good. I am not sure if that was even your point. What ever the point was though I feel this is rather pointless anymore, some of you were too desperate to continue Sieging and decided to hop off to Vertex and that's that.. unless Vertex's ambitions someday do reach Sieging. At that point if you stay there then the reasoning for choices you've made become hypocritical. 

then stop repeating the same lies. No shit it would be hypocritical. We are all about dank pvp with transparency. Even if it means hitting up a siege or two. Theres a reason vertex is keeping the member cap at 55-65. Not everyone views a 1v8 zerg fest as content.

That's cool bro.  Just Luciform reboot.  No one cares but you dudes.

good timing on the post. welcome back

1 person likes this

Posted

then stop repeating the same lies. No shit it would be hypocritical. We are all about dank pvp with transparency. Even if it means hitting up a siege or two. Theres a reason vertex is keeping the member cap at 55-65. Not everyone views a 1v8 zerg fest as content.

Sorry but I don't see any lies there.. what I've said in past couple of posts is what I honestly think. Do note that I am saying "most" not "all". Nowhere I am saying 1v8 would be good content but 8v8 definitely is more epic content than 1v1. Node Wars are really good content and so is Sieging and my ambition is to do as much both as I can, not find only easy and small fights or get my kicks out of crying about how bigger guilds decided to drop on meager T1s or some such.

PvP plays a big part in BDO and if you look only at the mechanics of it the Siege day is the pinnacle of PvP week. Same as Node War is the high-point of a day and other types of PvP come far behind Siege/Node Warring. This is my opinion though and communities who find it suits them not to swim at the deep end can do as they wish same as some that don't want to swim at all can do that but I don't see people who don't take part in PvP being so loud about PvP as some of those who don't do Sieging are about Sieges.. I wonder why this is so..

C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png

Posted

Seriously, who cares.  Vertex doin what they find fun and iconic is dead.  Time to move on.

Posted

Seriously, who cares.  Vertex doin what they find fun and iconic is dead.  Time to move on.

Keep calling Iconic dead and soon you'll have us 'undead' coming at you while calling for your "brrraaaains..." :D

Posted

lol right.

Posted

Keep calling Iconic dead and soon you'll have us 'undead' coming at you while calling for your "brrraaaains..." :D

laying low and getting ready to stir the pot, the true masterplan of the #1 NA pvp guild iconic (confirmed by stats page)

Posted (edited)

Sorry but I don't see any lies there.. what I've said in past couple of posts is what I honestly think. Do note that I am saying "most" not "all". Nowhere I am saying 1v8 would be good content but 8v8 definitely is more epic content than 1v1. Node Wars are really good content and so is Sieging and my ambition is to do as much both as I can, not find only easy and small fights or get my kicks out of crying about how bigger guilds decided to drop on meager T1s or some such.

PvP plays a big part in BDO and if you look only at the mechanics of it the Siege day is the pinnacle of PvP week. Same as Node War is the high-point of a day and other types of PvP come far behind Siege/Node Warring. This is my opinion though and communities who find it suits them not to swim at the deep end can do as they wish same as some that don't want to swim at all can do that but I don't see people who don't take part in PvP being so loud about PvP as some of those who don't do Sieging are about Sieges.. I wonder why this is so..

C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png

there was 14 guilds placed on a t1 node last week should of came. alot placed on the same node this week too. it was high quality sieging and prolly the best fight BDO has experienced so far tbh. all the siege guilds were there.

Edited by Blaxxy

Posted

there was 14 guilds placed on a t1 node last week should of came. alot placed on the same node this week too. it was high quality sieging and prolly the best fight BDO has experienced so far tbh. all the siege guilds were there.

Eh.. weren't you saying you wanted smaller scale fights though? Now you're saying it was best fight in your BDO experience so far when there's overtly much participants in T1 Node. There is a reason why Node War timer is 2 hours and Siege 4 and most of the Node sieges with that many guilds involved ends up in a stalemate unless there are alliances which I think will happen at any fight with that many participants.

Anyhow I am not really sure why you even mentioned that Node War.. it is not the fault of the game if sometimes in Sieges you don't see that many participants, sometimes in Node Wars there are no participants either.. in my opinion you take chances and try to build where ever there are fights, that doesn't exclude one from building saturday too. 

Posted

How doth I become a formidable forum warrior?

2 people like this

Posted

I wished Animated cared about me

310.jpg

Posted

3 pages in and im already laughing my ass off.

now this is not to be directed at  the entire guild but just at one member.

but did lacari not 1v1 orca when he was on his ranger (a severely weaker 1v1 class than warrior) and lose , then make up excuses to why he lost and why the ''bet'' that he challenged orca to was invalid.

how much anybody want to bet if lacari won he would have tried to talk as much shit in the world about how the ''bet'' was real and that orca should disband immediately.

funny how people forget and spin the little things that mean the most.

no point in calling a entire guild a dodging excuse making pile of "garbage" when your own leader seems to categorize everything you speak about.

on a side note if you guys want a REAL 1v1 , just pick a random node and make it known to the server that its the node barcode and manup will have their 1v1. no defensive advantage of owning a castle (because yes being in the castle is a defensive advantage. cause ya'know prebuilt walls and strong gates that cost 0 silver or annex points is a thing) and just duke it out on that node, dont make it about owning the node, make it about proving who's actually the stronger guild.

what the ----- are you talking about dude lmao, are you seriously talking about some meaningless 1v1 duel. If you think anyone would actually disband their guild that they worked hard over a 1v1, you're delusional, holy shit thats sad. Anyways barcode already got their 1v1 at Thermian Cliff. Soooo.... you just conveniently forgetting about that orrr....  ?( we were in a node war alt guild btw ) . 

Posted

i too enjoy responding to retards whose only form of entertainment or enjoyment of this game is watching other guilds have fun and fight eachother.

at least the mentally deficient and physically handicapped get front row seats.

1 person likes this

Posted

3 pages in and im already laughing my ass off.

but did lacari not 1v1 orca when he was on his ranger (a severely weaker 1v1 class than warrior) and lose , then make up excuses to why he lost and why the ''bet'' that he challenged orca to was invalid.

how much anybody want to bet if lacari won he would have tried to talk as much shit in the world about how the ''bet'' was real and that orca should disband immediately.

funny how people forget and spin the little things that mean the most.

no point in calling a entire guild a dodging excuse making pile of "garbage" when your own leader seems to categorize everything you speak about.

on a side note if you guys want a REAL 1v1 , just pick a random node and make it known to the server that its the node barcode and manup will have their 1v1. no defensive advantage of owning a castle (because yes being in the castle is a defensive advantage. cause ya'know prebuilt walls and strong gates that cost 0 silver or annex points is a thing) and just duke it out on that node, dont make it about owning the node, make it about proving who's actually the stronger guild.

You're late bud, Lunar with 67 members in their guild beat Barcode with 97 on Thermian Cliff 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At the end of the day every guild that fights in sieges who rolled on a T1 monday are nothing but shitcans. 

A T1 node that has been rolled over for longer than 3 weeks? Lol, I hate free money too 

Posted

what the ----- are you talking about dude lmao, are you seriously talking about some meaningless 1v1 duel. If you think anyone would actually disband their guild that they worked hard over a 1v1, you're delusional, holy shit thats sad. Anyways barcode already got their 1v1 at Thermian Cliff. Soooo.... you just conveniently forgetting about that orrr....  ?( we were in a node war alt guild btw ) . 

im talking about lacari talking mad shit about barcode and orca , and challenging him to a 1v1 , losing said 1v1 and making up tons of excuses to why he lost said 1v1

thus lacari is the last person who should be talking shit about excuses and the like.

then theres also the fact of the thing i said , here i'll quote it for you.

i.e. im not commenting about big ----- epeen guilds who will spin anything their way regardless of how it actually went (im not taking anybodys side) and pointing out how lacari talks of excuses when thats exactly what he did.

Posted

:3c

Posted (edited)

im talking about lacari talking mad shit about barcode and orca , and challenging him to a 1v1 , losing said 1v1 and making up tons of excuses to why he lost said 1v1

thus lacari is the last person who should be talking shit about excuses and the like.

then theres also the fact of the thing i said , here i'll quote it for you.

i.e. im not commenting about big ----- epeen guilds who will spin anything their way regardless of how it actually went (im not taking anybodys side) and pointing out how lacari talks of excuses when thats exactly what he did.

bringing 1v1 duels into this, lmao this is sad to read at this point

Edited by Syeong

Posted

i'm really honored and i guess so is lacari, but there's so many non-barcode and non-manup defending each of the said guild

what's up with that

stoph getting trolled

Posted (edited)

i'm really honored and i guess so is lacari, but there's so many non-barcode and non-manup defending each of the said guild

what's up with that

stoph getting trolled

lol stfu cuck you got -----ed in the ass and so did your guild. u trash son xDDDDD

Edited by Bestplayer

Posted

lol stfu cuck you got -----ed in the ass and so did your guild. u trash son xDDDDD

you are an f'in retard. Nuff said.