• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LT gain per lvl not universal for all?

82 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LT chart!  I was wondering why some characters seemed like they had more LT than others, so i made a quick chart. I have also attached the XLS file if someone wants to google doc it.

This was done naked, subtracting LT bonuses from pearls, loyalty, STR, Value pack and food buffs. For tamers I took off there 25 passive buff.

LT_chart_3x.thumb.jpg.e6307b574853549ba1

Feel free to share your LT, be sure to subtract all bonus and share your level and class! I'm lacking in male classes ^_^

Nikiniki has shared their info and it seems they consistently have 15-20 LT more than my characters of similar level and same class. What could we be missing that is throwing this off?

Woots also shared some numbers, Woots kept off character level and just went with STR level

lt report.xls

Edited by Luciferia
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I actual also saw weight difference between somes of my characters.

They didnt even gave us something consistant for that... what a surprise.... 9_9

Edited by woots

Posted

Still better than when we had random HP/mana/WP.... My chars got 150 more of each when they normalized it...

Posted (edited)

Still better than when we had random HP/mana/WP.... My chars got 150 more of each when they normalized it...

considering the HUGE importance of the weight, its actualy clearly not better

personaly i have

weight lvl     - LT value      - class

lvl 28            - 405           - witch

lvl 26            - 354           - DK

lvl 19            - 333           - Valkyrie

lvl 32            - 407           - Tamer

lvl 31            - 417           - Kuno

lvl 30            - 403           - Ranger

lvl 31            - 405           - Sorc

lvl 31            - 406           - Plum

Cancer RNG

Edited by woots

Posted

considering the HUGE importance of the weight, its actualy clearly not better

Cancer RNG

Bcs 10 more pots in your bag you cant use make bigger difference than bein and not bein 100-0ed right? :D 

The biggest offender of RNG was fixed... This aint good either, but its still better than what we had...

Still i'd prefer it if it was actually class specific and not fully random... Valks walking in taritas uses more weight aegerian/zereth users just for gear... (not like it matters much with grunil/boss gear everywhere)...

Posted (edited)

my lv 56 mahwea has 525 all lt items removed and - 500 from pearlshop so its different to your 57 and your ones one level higher.... rng at its finest xD

edit also subtracted lt from str stat

Edited by ambyentlight

Posted (edited)

Bcs 10 more pots in your bag you cant use make bigger difference than bein and not bein 100-0ed right? :D 

The biggest offender of RNG was fixed... This aint good either, but its still better than what we had...

Still i'd prefer it if it was actually class specific and not fully random... Valks walking in taritas uses more weight aegerian/zereth users just for gear... (not like it matters much with grunil/boss gear everywhere)...

its still not the same across all characters, and when you arent scamed by the cash shop weight, or need to wait for 140days for 200 loyalty weight, actualy, yes, every weight point count. ( and i like to assume you play the game enough to know the really big weight importance )

As for the "biggest offender" that's actualy only your personal opinion.

Class specific, maybe if the game wasnt that much turning all their "game design" toward the cash shop to have you pay to fix the annoyance they've created. And if the weight had a real purpose in the game like it can have in somes RPG.

But its just absolutely not the case in BDO, that's just a pointless annoyance to make you pay. So willing to at least have a constant weight point, its so far not too much to ask, especialy, when you have to afk for around 4-5days (h24) to at least get lvl 30 ( = real pointless "activity" )

Not saying, they would give a little boost to the weight you gain in game, it wouldnt kill them tho. ( like 500weight at lvl 30 )

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

Could someone please get a CM or GM to look into this. This game is not DnD and with no way to maximize your weight if u are unlucky this is plain unfair.

EDIT: So i checked all my 13x 56 characters and this is the result:

Dk___________507

Ranger_______525

Kuno_________496

Witch_________515

Sorc__________507

Tamer_________507

Warrior________529

Maehwa_______521

Valk__________522

Wiz__________513

Ninja_________521

Zerker________550

Musa_________524

So the lowest of 496 with Kuno and the highest with 550 with Zerker. That is almost a 60LT difference. Of course in a 0 Strength, no belt and no pearl/loyality weight items environment.

Edited by Nikiniki
1 person likes this

Posted

As for the "biggest offender" that's actualy only your personal opinion.

There is nothing personal on facts... :D 

Posted

I also noticed a difference when I was leveling my DK, I never checked my other characters because I was using them as a mule and quickly leveling them (using my DK as a mule too). It's weird how LT is class based or just RNG.

So the lowest of 496 with Kuno and the highest with 550 with Zerker. That is almost a 60LT difference. Of course in a 0 Strength, no belt and no pearl/loyality weight items environment.

I actually had a feeling Zerker would have the highest LT after seeing this issue pointed out because it's most likely correlate to "physical strength realisitically" like how Zerk's a giant that has high physical capabilities and melee classes like Warrior or Valk also has the physical strength to lift more because they're physically fit.

Idk, it wouldn't explain why Kuno's so low in weight thought? Probably because assassins only carry what they need! lol. Anyways, I hope to see something done with this.

Posted (edited)

Strange results really, totally not  equal. Nikiniki, do you have value pack? Strange cause most of your characters have more LT than mine, but my tamer has 5 more lt than yours...

I forgot I had VP on and updated my original post to acknowledge that slip up. But assuming you do have a VP, then its still off a bit between the two of us.

EDIT: So i checked all my 13x 56 characters and this is the result:

Ranger_______525

Witch_________515

Tamer_________507

Maehwa_______521

Valk__________522

Yeah I remember those days, I got more HP/MP too. Thats why I ended up taking the time to document each character and ask to see what others have. Its not the end of the world but would be good to know whats going on. 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted (edited)

There is nothing personal on facts... :D 

That's still only your personal opinion that the RNG HP - MP was the biggest offender.

Fact = RNG stats

Opinion = Biggest offender

Edited by woots

Posted

Strange results really, totally not  equal. Nikiniki, do you have value pack? Strange cause most of your characters have more LT than mine, but my tamer has 5 more lt than yours...

I forgot I had VP on and updated my original post to acknowledge that slip up. But assuming you do have a VP, then its still off a bit between the two of us.

Yeah I remember those days, I got more HP/MP too. Thats why I ended up taking the time to document each character and ask to see what others have. Its not the end of the world but would be good to know whats going on. 

Damn I slipped up too.. yes i have a value pack on too. And here I thought I got everything. So basically a universal -100lt on all the numbers.

I also noticed a difference when I was leveling my DK, I never checked my other characters because I was using them as a mule and quickly leveling them (using my DK as a mule too). It's weird how LT is class based or just RNG.

I actually had a feeling Zerker would have the highest LT after seeing this issue pointed out because it's most likely correlate to "physical strength realisitically" like how Zerk's a giant that has high physical capabilities and melee classes like Warrior or Valk also has the physical strength to lift more because they're physically fit.

Idk, it wouldn't explain why Kuno's so low in weight thought? Probably because assassins only carry what they need! lol. Anyways, I hope to see something done with this.

Doesnt explain the 30lt difference between kuno and ninja though :D

Posted

Doesnt explain the 30lt difference between kuno and ninja though :D

Yeah and my tiny Tamer trader is stronger than my super strong lance wielding Valk....

Posted

That's still only your personal opinion that the RNG HP - MP was the biggest offender.

Fact = RNG stats

Opinion = Biggest offender

You cant do anything in the game while you are dead, it caused the biggest commotion, was aknowledged as big concern of playerbase and even got fixed...

You can try to be smart as much as you want, wont change a thing... :D It was the biggest problem and it got fixed... Now much worse than few lt difference is RNG in enchanting and droprates... I see no reason to cry over few lt. even if i am at the lower end (which with my luck i definitely am)... 

Posted (edited)

You cant do anything in the game while you are dead, it caused the biggest commotion, was aknowledged as big concern of playerbase and even got fixed...

You can try to be smart as much as you want, wont change a thing... :D It was the biggest problem and it got fixed... Now much worse than few lt difference is RNG in enchanting and droprates... I see no reason to cry over few lt. even if i am at the lower end (which with my luck i definitely am)... 

Its still doesnt change that saying "Biggest offender" its your personal opinion.

You can spin around the topic during hours, that's will still only be your opinion.

It doesnt mean it wasnt an issue, nor that its not a good things they changed it, for (opinion) me it wasnt, the biggest offender in this game.

Do you even get the difference between fact and opinion ? 9_9

fact : the sky during day time is blue

Opinion : blue is the prettiest color

Edited by woots

Posted

again cacao? you never learn...
4ff8d695b61c3e66f4379acdb73299c9.thumb.j

Im wont be surprised when someone discover our character have different luck stat...

2 people like this

Posted

Its still doesnt change that saying "Biggest offender" its your personal opinion.

You can spin around the topic during hours, that's will still only be your opinion.

Philosophy student here? Aint mine... Read my post again... If you want to discuss artifical crap and argue about meaning of one word bcs you think it means sth else, feel free to contact Plunge... Still wont change the things i wrote in post above...

Posted

@woots @RoakOriginal Guys I get both your points. But really just looking for more people to share their numbers so we can figure this out! Thanks.

Posted

Philosophy student here?

Nothing to do with philosophy. Dont drop school yet, you are not ready 9_9

But you still tried to say that the RNG hp - mp was the biggest offender the game ever had, while i tell you that's only a matter of opinion. Geez

Posted

Give up dude there's far too many sheep on this forum with the brain capacity of a lemon who can't tell the difference between fact and opinion

Posted (edited)

This is actually nothing new discovered - everyone who hasnt heard about it before check this out - https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4f8ymf/so_apparently_leveling_stats_are_random_time_to/

And to the CM response - http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/43010-hp-per-level-seems-to-be-random/&page=9#comment-934096

Edited by Vamathi

Posted (edited)

This is actually nothing new discovered - everyone who hasnt heard about it before check this out - https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4f8ymf/so_apparently_leveling_stats_are_random_time_to/

Yep, we knew about the HP/MP thing and they fixed it several months ago. However I never read anything about LT differences.

I took a quick look at that post again and it doesn't seem to mention weight limit differences.

Notice how when Jouska replies he says HP/MP and doesn't mention LT?

After checking with the developers I can confirm this is 100% intended, there is a range for how much HP and MP are gained with each level to add variety between characters without giving too much of an advantage.  They believe that no two characters should be identical and that these variations add to the game, making each character more unique and the game more fun.

Hopefully this clears up the question posed, and good luck rolling that nat 20 ;)

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Nothing to do with philosophy. Dont drop school yet, you are not ready 9_9

But you still tried to say that the RNG hp - mp was the biggest offender the game ever had, while i tell you that's only a matter of opinion. Geez

Matter of majority's opinion... Cause biggets uproar and was even aknowledged by developer (and we all know how stingy they are about all of their stupid ideas)... Hence its biggest offender we had... Do you by any chance have sth worse? And am not talking which you think is worse... 

BUt saying it so you willo understand.. If you line 100 people and ask them their favourite color, with 90 of them answering its blue, result is that majority likes blue.. Not that examiner thinks blue is popular... Same thing with RNG in HP/WP/mana...

Posted

Yep, we knew about the HP/MP thing and they fixed it several months ago. However I never read anything about LT differences.

I took a quick look at that post again and it doesn't seem to mention weight limit differences.

I am pretty sure it was mentioned there somewhere.  Anyway LT for me was old news. Can see it on several of my characters, but nothing that would matter.

There is a theory about hidden luck and evasion aswell, but thats not proven, because you cant see it :D