• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valkyrie Saber template contest!

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody, I'm looking for a Saber template for my Valkyrie. I've seen the ones on the BDO templates website and I'm just not feeling them. I found some fan art that I really love, but I can't quite get it how I want. And so I turn to you, the people of the forums, to help me out. If anyone can make a template I like better than what I have now, I will gift something from Pearl shop, worth up to 2000 pearls. If I don't use one posted here, I will gift a pet to the best one. 

Saber in the anime 

And the fan art 

Fate.jpg

saber-fate-stay-night-17565-1920x1200.jpg

Edited by ShinobiHunter

Posted (edited)

Are you sure you want her to be Valkyrie and not a Dark Knight? considering the dark knight uses a two handed sword? and the valkyrie uses sword/lance and shield?

----do you want a neutral look?---

realistic, fantasy, other.

---expression?---

happy, battle, serious.

---Update---

i've made a sketch

what would you like changed on her?

2017-03-05_-2121269414.thumb.JPG.b5ac6752017-03-05_-2121272233.thumb.JPG.d340be7

hair style from behind

1----------------------------------------------------------

2017-03-05_-2119918711.thumb.JPG.0daafe4

2----------------------------------------------------------2017-03-05_-2119922178.thumb.JPG.9370eac

3----------------------------------------------------------2017-03-05_-2119699000.thumb.JPG.99bd19c

Edited by Lightning1227
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I would consider any class, but I prefer her to be Valk.

I don't want her to be super fantasy, but she doesn't have to be overly realistic either.

I'd like the expression to be somewhat serious.

This is what I've done so far. It's based more on the second picture, but I can't quite get it how I want.

2017-03-05_70040329.JPG

2017-03-05_70056450.JPG

Edited by ShinobiHunter
1 person likes this

Posted

I would consider any class, but I prefer her to be Valk.

I don't want her to be super fantasy, but she doesn't have to be overly realistic either.

I'd like the expression to be somewhat serious.

This is what I've done so far. It's based more on the second picture, but I can't quite get it how I want.

I've updated my pictures, is there anything you would like changed? hair color, eye color, face shape, eye size?

Posted (edited)

I'm not really good doing this kind of stuff but here, my try :P
oiK56Rv.png

I have tried other hairstyles that resembles the fanart too, though i think she looks more "realistic" that what you want ^^

brn5EEe.png

TIB9osM.png
VhNds31.png
SgAbhN2.png
TvAawgI.png

If you like it and/or want any change tell me, i haven't uploaded her in the Beauty album. 

Edited by Sabura
1 person likes this

Posted

I've updated my pictures, is there anything you would like changed? hair color, eye color, face shape, eye size?

Eyes need to be bigger and the face shape looks off. Maybe too long or thin?

Posted (edited)

more like this?

2017-03-05_-2118385969.thumb.JPG.7a4435f

2017-03-05_-2118380066.thumb.JPG.11c6d0e

Btw are you on EU or NA? if you want to see it ingame i can easily show you

Edited by Lightning1227
bugs
1 person likes this

Posted

I got this!

1 person likes this

Posted

more like this?

2017-03-05_-2118385969.thumb.JPG.7a4435f

2017-03-05_-2118380066.thumb.JPG.11c6d0e

Btw are you on EU or NA? if you want to see it ingame i can easily show you

Not sure why, but I'm still not feeling this one. I updated my OP, even if I don't use one of the templates posted here, I will gift a pet to the one that gets closest.

Posted (edited)

Final attempt before i head to bed :) then i'll continue with some presets tomorrow hehe

2017-03-05_-2110522534.thumb.JPG.46fbb75

i feel like it's the eye shape though ;) 

Edited by Lightning1227
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm not really good doing this kind of stuff but here, my try :P
oiK56Rv.png

Hidden Content

If you like it and/or want any change tell me, i haven't uploaded her in the Beauty album. 

Made some changes, i've made the hair a bit more "bright" but i'm not sure if that will be messed up in-game, since shiny colors look like candles.
WjkqjuX.png

WoRpPqZ.png
wopmDyy.png
fyKDxmg.jpg
XcjSZE9.png

Here's the gallery: http://imgur.com/a/HzmDS

Edited by Sabura

Posted

i'll give it a shot! xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Made some changes, i've made the hair a bit more "bright" but i'm not sure if that will be messed up in-game, since shiny colors look like candles.WjkqjuX.png

Hidden Content

Here's the gallery: http://imgur.com/a/HzmDS

She's very pretty, but not quite what I'm lookng for.

Posted

This is a real challenge, lol. I tried to base her off the fanart...but here you go. saber waifu edition

lct2KTq.png

Zx6V49l.png

Bigger  eyes

Mm6sDU0.png

4 people like this

Posted

This is a real challenge, lol. I tried to base her off the fanart...but here you go. saber waifu edition

lct2KTq.png

So far the best one I've seen. 

Posted (edited)

I've been enjoying 'cosplaying' with my DK, but this is a valk contest. I've never even touched the Valk creator, but I'm almost curious enough to try. Seen some really nice looking ones that almost made me want to reroll in the past. 

edit: actually did it for fun anyway, mostly just color changes. Not all work as well as I'd like though. Also a shame this class doesn't have any hairstyles that resemble Saber's. She's much more of a Valk type of character anyway though.

SM7XpQk.jpg

Or with less of the changes made to the face in that usually failed effort to copy something's features..

EkDIUrD.png

qURK2uP.jpgtzdB1z4.png

Edited by Xialoh
1 person likes this

Posted

lct2KTq.png

Zx6V49l.png

Bigger  eyes

Mm6sDU0.png

This one is pretty good. Definitely the best I've seen so far.

I've been enjoying 'cosplaying' with my DK, but this is a valk contest. I've never even touched the Valk creator, but I'm almost curious enough to try. Seen some really nice looking ones that almost made me want to reroll in the past. 

edit: actually did it for fun anyway, mostly just color changes. Not all work as well as I'd like though. Also a shame this class doesn't have any hairstyles that resemble Saber's. She's much more of a Valk type of character anyway though.

SM7XpQk.jpg

Or with less of the changes made to the face in that usually failed effort to copy something's features..

EkDIUrD.png

Hidden Content

Your DK is very pretty. You should try the Valk creator ;)  You might come up with something good.

I don't think any class has hair like Saber, unfortunately.

1 person likes this

Posted

did some minor changes for my final attempt :) i tried to make her look a little bit more ''anime'' style

2017-03-06_-2053576589.thumb.JPG.44d22342017-03-06_-2053564698.thumb.JPG.d9bee23

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everybody, I'm looking for a Saber template for my Valkyrie. I've seen the ones on the BDO templates website and I'm just not feeling them. I found some fan art that I really love, but I can't quite get it how I want. And so I turn to you, the people of the forums, to help me out. If anyone can make a template I like better than what I have now, I will gift something from Pearl shop, worth up to 2000 pearls. If I don't use one posted here, I will gift a pet to the best one. 

Saber in the anime 

And the fan art 

Fate.jpg

saber-fate-stay-night-17565-1920x1200.jpg

was messing around for 5 mins for a Alter/Dark Saber version of DK (since she even has the Dark Excalibur move as her 200%) then wife started going into labor lol. 

2017-03-06_9138493.JPG

mskEcnS.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

This looks more of a fan art saber posted above in the beginning of this thread. I used the custom template I created to do Lightning and adjusted it to look like Saber. A serious but not too over fantasized Saber. This is a DK template.

6763286941.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the challenge - lots of great tries (Oh and to Midgard229 Woot woot - gratz!).  Here is my try:

2017-03-06_948061085.JPG

2017-03-06_948099924.JPG

Edited by Dethief
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the challenge - lots of great tries (Oh and to Midgard229 Woot woot - gratz!).  Here is my try:

2017-03-06_948061085.JPG

2017-03-06_948099924.JPG

thanks haha, struggle is on right now. aand nice template

Posted (edited)

Decided to take this challenge in my spare time.

Edit: Added a couple action/full body shots.

2017-03-07_156306057.jpg

2017-03-08_157598420.jpg

2017-03-08_158042420.jpg

2017-03-08_157881843.jpg

Edited by Mr.J
1 person likes this

Posted

Lol, you guys are going to make this hard to choose one, lots of good templates here. I want to give a little time for others to participate, so I'm going to wait until Saturday to choose one.

P.S. Gratz Midgard :D I hope everything went well 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lol, you guys are going to make this hard to choose one, lots of good templates here. I want to give a little time for others to participate, so I'm going to wait until Saturday to choose one.

P.S. Gratz Midgard :D I hope everything went well 

thank you very much! I'll be home tomorrow so in between his nap I will try a valk template :)

Edited by midgard229