• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

server !!!Add ANOTHER SERVER!!!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

It's impossible to go any where to grind or make some cash without starting 5 guild wars or getting pked this shit i ridiculous it's overcrowded every where iv switched channels today like 9 times and still could not even find room in a party.. http://origin.webcdn.theblackdesertonline.net/forum/service_live/monthly_03_2017/a12312.thumb.jpg.cf2c86f77d369e8d5a82d3e12aeac030.jpg i mean really just add another 6 channels with a new server this ain't freaking asia to be a few players ... europe at least it's unbarable i mean i like pvp just as much as the next maniac but let's be real here i want to get some cash too 

2 people like this

Posted

did you try another places besides sausans/pirates? thats what i do when thigns get too crowdy and works like a charm.big world out there

Posted

did you try another places besides sausans/pirates? thats what i do when thigns get too crowdy and works like a charm.big world out there

Most likely the OP is grinding Sausans regardless of being overleveled, and doesn't have the stones to grind pirates. That's the typical scenario. Most people who piss and moan about grind spots are looking for the "easy" grind spots.

5 people like this

Posted

no.jpg

It's impossible to go any where to grind or make some cash without starting 5 guild wars or getting pked this shit i ridiculous it's overcrowded every where iv switched channels today like 9 times and still could not even find room in a party.. http://origin.webcdn.theblackdesertonline.net/forum/service_live/monthly_03_2017/a12312.thumb.jpg.cf2c86f77d369e8d5a82d3e12aeac030.jpg i mean really just add another 6 channels with a new server this ain't freaking asia to be a few players ... europe at least it's unbarable i mean i like pvp just as much as the next maniac but let's be real here i want to get some cash too 

Posted (edited)

they are merely crowded, not overrun. So I think we will be OK. And population will taper down as always in the next few weeks. 

Also, as others have said, venture out and don't stick to the two grind spots every tuber/guide has referenced.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted (edited)

Yes, please add more channels. Every single channel is crowded or overrun during primetime. It's good, means DK is a massive success. But Kakao still needs to care for all these active new players and open a new channel cluster, preferably soon.

My issue isn't lack of grind spot(I dont grind Mediah), it's crap performance when all channels are crowded. I'm slideshowing even in Valencia, during primetime. Have to go to active node wars channels(because only ones not crowded) and just do life skills if I want to play in the evening. Than around 10 pm when it's no longer crowded, my performance is suddenly perfect again.

Edited by Solsi
misspell

Posted

No.  This is an MMO.  The point of this game is not to channel swap over and over until you find an empty zone.  Play with other people.  Party them or fight them, whatever it takes.  

Massive

Multiplayer

Roleplaying

Game

Posted

No.  This is an MMO.  The point of this game is not to channel swap over and over until you find an empty zone.  Play with other people.  Party them or fight them, whatever it takes.  

Massive

Multiplayer

Roleplaying

Game

We roleplaying that the servers are fine?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ive had a tad of rubberbanding the last couple of days myself but its been far worse in the past. I don't see the temp spike in population really requiring them adding more channels/hardware. It will die down over time, this is a common thing in online games. Temp spikes happen.

granted some people may have worse performance than I, but I do think a  big part of the request stems from being able to grind alone.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

You forget that the Dark Knight hype is still going on, and it's a double xp weekend. The most popular spots will always be crowded, if you don't like it go life skill or anything else until it quiets down.

Posted

Adding more servers won't fix the problem that they are using crappy unstable servers if that's the point you are attempting to make.

Posted

Did you try grinding at Centaurs? nice exp and they drop a 20mil belt not to mention there's nobody there :D.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0