• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Balenos Rod

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've tried to force enhance my balenos rod to +10, but keeps coming back with an error. Has anyone been able to do this?

@CM_Aethon @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura @GM Felaxus

Edited by Chromas

Posted

I've tried to force enhance my balenos rod to +10, but keeps coming back with an error. Has anyone been able to do this?

@CM_Aethon @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura @GM Felaxus

Does it have enough durability?

Posted

If you posted the error message, someone could actually be able to look after it.

"Something doesnt work pls fix" will usually get ignored.

Posted (edited)

Well I've placed a request and so far nothing...they replied back saying "we will look into it" that took 5 days..

@Momofu Yes it's at max that it can be at

adding error 2017-03-03_1038036654.thumb.JPG.1c8b4673

Edited by Chromas

Posted

I'm 99% sure you have killed the max durability down to below the 55 required for that force.

If your item doesn't have the required max durability left (say you forced it or failed previously and dropped the rod to 50 MAX durability) and tried to do it to 10 like now, that requires a 55 max durability loss, it will fail as I'm sure you know going by your equipped gear (or I hope).

However that error message may be relating to something else, have you tried doing it on a different character, assuming it's max durability is fully repaired?

Posted

I am fairly certain that when I have tried to force enhance something that did not have enough durability, that the error message said that durability was too low.

Posted

"This item cannot be used in your current state"?

That usually means you typed something in chat (which makes your character perform an emote) before you started and it blocks your character from doing anything useful until you move her at least a bit.

It's very annoying.  It also happens if you are going to start processing, for example.

Posted

I have the durability up to 95, still won't let me force. 
I've also made sure i wasn't moving, nor typing anything.

So, I used the durability down to 90 (from 95), tried it again and failed on my main. Switched to two different toons (none of them had failstacks). My 2nd character worked. Doesn't make any sense, but it's +10 now. Thanks for the idea of trying another character.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0