• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kutum or Nouver

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanted ask you guys what you thinking, which one is better for us, im in endgame so tell me "."

Posted

Kutum. nuff said

Posted

tadd

Posted

none of them for endgame pvp :)

Posted

kutum for pve, nouver in pvp if you for some reason want to play ninja with a "I want to 1shot you, but guarantee that anyone who hits me will 1shot me too!"-build. 

Posted

Tadd if u want evasion right? I think it could be good With tadd overall as u sometimes come against really skilled n geared ppl, then ur oneshot builds may not work as anyone can have a bad day. Bis ap acce With tri/tet rce and With tet/pen weps and slap a tadd ontop wouldnt be too bad no? Or additionally a sicil or/and centaur.

Posted

I think nouver for PvE and Kutum for PvP. My Musa is happy because i changed from the acc offhand to the AP offhand. It's a lot easier to mow down mobs with more AP. My view on this is probably a bit too narrow, but from experience changing from acc to AP helped a lot PvE wise. The additional acc and DP from Kutum helps in PvP on my DK.

Posted

I think nouver for PvE and Kutum for PvP. My Musa is happy because i changed from the acc offhand to the AP offhand. It's a lot easier to mow down mobs with more AP. My view on this is probably a bit too narrow, but from experience changing from acc to AP helped a lot PvE wise. The additional acc and DP from Kutum helps in PvP on my DK.

Kutum deals more dmg in pve than Nouver does. Weird hidden pve AP or something, I dunno. People who have both all claim the same.

Posted

Weird because I fought a ninja with a similar GS to mine who had a kutum and I had a nouver and he was hitting me considerably harder considerably more often.

I have a +15 Tadd, I guess its time to level that up and start testing it in node wars. I feel like my AP will be too low if I switch now, need better accessories. 

Posted

Im also using kutum cuz even tho many says its best for pve i still think its a good middleground, it has the 10% ignore resist which is gr8 for our grab, two crys slots for awak crystals for more ap n hp, decent ap-not as low as tadd- while u got 20+ dp ontop that helps when u eat a cc with ur tet armor. And ofc its dmg is topdog vs tough mobs. So overall its a good hybrid, esp if u alrdy have high ap accessory.

Posted

Kutum,ignore resist,dp,ap,accuracy,purple cool shuriken = gg

Posted

Im also using kutum cuz even tho many says its best for pve i still think its a good middleground,

Do you mean pvp?

I wanted ask you guys what you thinking, which one is better for us, im in endgame so tell me "."

Go for rosar or tadd shuriken for survival. kutum is nice annnnd nouver gets you kiled easily

Posted

Do you mean pvp?

Go for rosar or tadd shuriken for survival. kutum is nice annnnd nouver gets you kiled easily

Pve cuz supposedly its accuracy is lower in pvp comparwd to pve, but what do i know. It still has good/better overall stats imo

Posted

I sold my Nouver because Kutum is better in PVE ;) For PVP I use 95% of the time Tadd. If you get over 200AP with Tadd you still deal enough dmg and have the needed survivabilty in PVP :) 

Posted

That's really the balance I think, if you are going ap get 220+ and glass cannon the ----- out of people.

If you hover around 200 AP and can rock 300+ DP that is very nice too. 

Posted

I sold my Nouver because Kutum is better in PVE ;) For PVP I use 95% of the time Tadd. If you get over 200AP with Tadd you still deal enough dmg and have the needed survivabilty in PVP :) 

Lol this kid

Posted

Lol this kid

?? I´m actually lvl 60 and rocking every nodewar with 214/216/311 on evasion build atm. With nouver or kutum you are dead faster than you use any skill =)

If you lowbob can´t help be quiet ;)

Posted

?? I´m actually lvl 60 and rocking every nodewar with 214/216/311 on evasion build atm. With nouver or kutum you are dead faster than you use any skill =)

ill make a tri tadd n give it a tri, would u recommend tet tho, idk how much it scales, thankfully no mf needed to use

Posted

ill make a tri tadd n give it a tri, would u recommend tet tho, idk how much it scales, thankfully no mf needed to use

If you can buy it at TET (Tadd at TET is kinda cheap) or get it while failstacking for bossitems use it, if not you should focus on other items to make it TET. In my opinion you should TET weapons first then armor and then off hands.

Posted

?? I´m actually lvl 60 and rocking every nodewar with 214/216/311 on evasion build atm. With nouver you are dead faster than you use any skill =)

Ftfy. Kutum does give you an extra edge to survive, but isn't as good as Tadd. It's literally a jack-of-all-trades offhand.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ftfy. Kutum does give you an extra edge to survive, but isn't as good as Tadd. It's literally a jack-of-all-trades offhand.

You misunderstood me I guess... 214/216/311 with Tadd 225/227/303 with Kutum. I use Kutum just for PVE and very very rare in 1vs1 PVP ;)

My whole evasion comes from Tadd + Muskan + helm and armor crystals + valencia food and sometimes Muskan helmet buff. For the most cases its enough specially for big guilds with many people with bad gear :) (I can 1vs10 often :D).

For stronger guilds its not enough evasion thats why im trying to get a TRI Sicils which has a strong evasion passive.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You misunderstood me I guess... 214/216/311 with Tadd 225/227/303 with Kutum. I use Kutum just for PVE and very very rare in 1vs1 PVP ;)

My whole evasion comes from Tadd + Muskan + helm and armor crystals + valencia food and sometimes Muskan helmet buff. For the most cases its enough specially for big guilds with many people with bad gear :) (I can 1vs10 often :D).

For stronger guilds its not enough evasion thats why im trying to get a TRI Sicils which has a strong evasion passive.

are u running with one or tri rce? im working on tadd myself and will be at 311 dp with tri tadd with 230 aap but im thinking about swapping out 1 tri tungrad for a rce while still keeping a good ap, even may go for a sicil as well (maybe even centaur belt but maybe thats overkill idk). Also where do you get your last attack speed, is it from food or glove crystal?

Edited by Nacario

Posted (edited)

are u running with one or tri rce? im working on tadd myself and will be at 311 with tri tadd but 230 ap but im thinking about swapping out 1 tri tungrad for a rce

Sadly I got no TRI rce yet... when the new rce meta came to europe and their prices rised I decided to get em later when the price normalised... :D I want to get my hands on 1 or 2 TRI rce soon.

Btw 230 AP with Tadd is awesome^^

Edit: I get the last atk speed from food yea.

Edited by Phobiq

Posted (edited)

Sadly I got no TRI rce yet... when the new rce meta came to europe and their prices rised I decided to get em later when the price normalised... :D I want to get my hands on 1 or 2 TRI rce soon.

Btw 230 AP with Tadd is awesome^^

Edit: I get the last atk speed from food yea.

thats mediah food? i feel kinda annoyed having to get that last atk speed through food but having 2 accuracy crys in weps i Guess is better than 1 and 1 carmae for max atk n crit +2ap

edit also if u dont mind, something like this is what u aim for right? http://bdoplanner.com/s/9RLoSlmD excluding the tri tungrad

Edited by Nacario

Posted (edited)

thats mediah food? i feel kinda annoyed having to get that last atk speed through food but having 2 accuracy crys in weps i Guess is better than 1 and 1 carmae for max atk n crit +2ap

edit also if u dont mind, something like this is what u aim for right? http://bdoplanner.com/s/9RLoSlmD excluding the tri tungrad

Yep mediah buffood.

Yea thats they way I will go except the magic crystals in the armor. You should try Special Attack Evasion +10% x2. Its a nice bonus on top of the evasion but maybe you don´t need them with Sicils - It will need some testing when I am that far.

Edit: I´m thinking about a Protection alchemy stone if the evasion still won´t be enough but im not sure if the lost accuracy is worth it.

Edited by Phobiq