• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

J O I N B A K A

76 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Join BAKA | Banned Leadership | Rules against Bullying | Strong Christian Morals | ELITE PvE | Bullied by all the major meanie guilds | Girl Stream Subbing | Dank memes | #1 All Girl Anime Fishing Guild | PvMeanies  | Dedicated Core Membership | Samurai Showdown Node Wars | #1 Elite Anime Banter Guild | Survived 5 Dramapocalypses | Undefeated World GvG Champions| Cyber Terrorism | GIRLS GET IN FREE REPEAT ALL GIRLS GET IN FREE | TRUMP 2016 | Autism | A LITTLE Drama | lv 58+ 400 combined/Anyone stupid enough to join | PLS

<Baka> is recruiting new and veteran players interested in GvG and nodewars.

You have probably already heard about the legendary exploits of the mighty BAKA so now here is your chance to create your own content in the game without some normie GM telling you to show up to group movement practice 3 nights a week. 

We have all guild perks, CommandtoGather for crates, Guild Ships for boat pvp and weekly guild events. If you want to be part of a timeless tradition of anime and friendship JOIN TODAY!

PLEASE WATCH OUR LE EBIN SIMBLY HILARIOUS RECRUIMENT VIDEO YOU WILL ONLY BE A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED 

baka.jpg

davidduke.png

1480142303824.jpg

fedoraman.jpg

1467759395752.jpg

WEWUZSHOVELS.jpg

Edited by Alterist
6.2. Posting Etiquette The user shall not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, flamboyant fonts etc. to draw attention to its posts.
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

davidduke.png

Hey my secret name is David Duke too

Edited by Dudududududu

Posted

Who do i contact??

Posted

Join Baka get Zaka

Posted (edited)

Who do i contact??

GM: Muugi, Goretrek, Sauceghey

Officers: Reyn, Myelinated, Floodwran, Nadinae, Deevi, GutsHero 

Edited by LoganTHM
1 person likes this

Posted

Baka is pretty strong! I joined after I witnessed them destroy 4 top region owning guild single handy. They also constantly dominate other guilds in GvG. I saw once in world chat that they added <republic> into the Republic of Baka since they couldn't beat them. Baka is also the most feared guild, not only on land, but on the open seas as well! I once witnessed the Baka ship single handly dominate 3-5 other ships on the open seas, while swimming to Port Ratt.

Baka is also a kind guild, they picked me up and dropped me off at Port Ratt before I joined them. 

Posted (edited)

Every morning I'm woken up with a beating and for breakfast I get kicked until I'm not hungry anymore. Every evening they break my legs and force me to do node wars. My nickname is "shitskin" and if I'm not either watching anime or grinding or playing node wars, Muugi "rough loves" me to "make up for the disappointment I've caused him." Every moment is pain and I've forgotten what happiness is. Couldn't recommend the guild enough, 10/10 atmosphere + supportive.

Edited by SameTbhFam
2 people like this

Posted

Where do I sign my soul?

Posted

#FreeMyKyuz

Posted

Joining <Baka> was the best decision I ever made.

Posted

Join Baka and you too can fight Siege guilds over Tier 1 nodes!

Posted

Kill Baka get Zaka

^fixed it

---

B A K A = W O R S T  G U I L D  N A  :3 

#1 weaboo certified guild

Join these losers if you want to die over and over again while listening 30 yo virgin men cry about their animu waifus

1 person likes this

Posted

^fixed it

---

Join these losers if you want to die over and over again while listening 30 yo virgin men cry about their animu waifus

No no no.

Its Join Baka get Zaka, leave Baka get dandelion, lose to Baka disband guild

Posted

No no no.

Yes yes yes, need to kill some Baka virgins as a sacrifice to the Demon Overlord Kzarka.

Its Join Baka and die over and over again, leave Baka => 1st step in book "How to git gud for dummies", lose to Baka when hell freezes over

^fixed it for you again

Posted

join baka get zaka, leave baka get dandelion, repeat for infinite income

Posted

join baka get killed a lot, leave baka to git gud and stop getting killed, repeat for infinite idiocy

1 person likes this

Posted

New thread topic: What's your favorite anime?

Mine has been SZS for a while

Posted (edited)

Edited Monday at 8:01 PM by Alterist 
6.2. Posting Etiquette The user shall not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, flamboyant fonts etc. to draw attention to its posts.

One thing we in Baka will never do to any of our respected members is use alt-right coded hate speech to call anyone "gay". 

BAKA IS CALLING YOU OUT LENA DUNHAM 

Edited by LoganTHM

Posted (edited)

^fixed it

---

Uh, I'm actually a 19 year old girl crying about my anime waifus thanks.

i0M6VQ4.jpg

Good to see Iconic is still mad that they literally got disbanded by a group of 170ap anime watching degenerates

Game gets pretty hard when you aren't on a freefarm server I guess, maybe your next merge will work out :^)

Edited by Tai
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

wow baka is still a thing?

edit :wait gimme a sec reinstalling black dessert to join baka

Edited by Knight^Artorias

Posted

J O I N B A K A | Ruseman Leadership | #1 MEMETIC WAREFARE Guild NA | ELITE PvNormies | Literally a bunch of trolls doing crazy shit | Our GM will share nudes with anyone who asks | lv 57+ 400 combined and creative new ideas for ruining fun required to join | PM for details

Posted (edited)

Edited by Gobarnachta
fk it can't reason with baka

Posted

Did some PvP in hiedel arena with two Baka members. Was a good time, neither got salty when they were beaten then kept coming back for more (Not to say I didn't die xD) can't say anything about the guild as a whole, but has some pretty good people at least the ones that I've come in contact with.

1 person likes this

Posted

NO

Posted (edited)

Contrary to popular belief Baka does everything we can to help new players and teach them about the game :^)

J O I N B A K A | WOKE Leadership | #1 MEMETIC WAREFARE Guild NA | ELITE PvNormies | There’s this B A K A-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension | Engineering MEMES and the CIA's Black Budget Vault7 is paying for it | lv 57+ 400 combined and Anti-Globalist Mentality required to join | PM for details

J O I N B A K A | Ruseman Leadership | #1 MEMETIC WAREFARE Guild NA | ELITE PvNormies | Literally a bunch of trolls doing crazy shit | Our GM will share nudes with anyone who asks | lv 57+ 400 combined and creative new ideas for ruining fun required to join | PM for details

[Deleted content] Harrasing & hateful.

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted content] Harrasing & hateful.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0