• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

J O I N B A K A

76 posts in this topic

Posted

likeachild.png

In BDO, Baka was asked what it felt like to take Human life. “I wouldn’t know, I’ve only ever killed Seige Guild Cucks”

Posted

JW4PGis.png

Another Trash Siege Guild Thinking They Can Simply Hop On An Alt And Take A Node From Baka

Laughing My Ass Off Right Now U Got Absolutely Destroyed Honestly Quit The Game Noobs

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally a guild that is actually Anime oriented. Don't let the name <Baka> fool you, this guild is anything but filled with Baka's. After joining I have seen my taste in anime also known in the guild and community of actual anime watchers as """Chinese Mongolian Moving Pictures with Colour""". With the weekly guild activity of watching all the hit new anime(s) that come out (Thank you CrunchyRoll.com ^(tm) for supplying these) our guild has grown closer. The guild is also very forward thinking allowing immediate invitations of all LGBT players and forward thinking political communications channel on their discord. The Baka guild also has a #lewd-(sfw) channel which only has the most superior of cute 2D anime girls.

JW4PGis.png

Another Trash Siege Guild Thinking They Can Simply Hop On An Alt And Take A Node From Baka

Laughing My Ass Off Right Now U Got Absolutely Destroyed Honestly Quit The Game Noobs

Who is WolvesofWar anyways?

Posted

Who is WolvesofWar anyways?

Some ChoNation lapdogs who get their hides skinned when ever they face even a minor challenge.

Hey look.. I found irl representation of a Baka player:
baka.thumb.png.d32c8ea53d31449abd6028c3d

1 person likes this

Posted

Since joining BAKA the chances of my Sausans group being obliterated by evil elven rangers has gone down over 43%! Squiring for our leadership in node wars has added purpose and direction to my otherwise aimless BDO career. I used to waste valuable irl time speaking to 3d women but now my thicc thigh waifu folder is as full as my piss bottles. Thanks BAKA!

Hey friend can you share some of those victory bottles, let's celebrate a victory of WOLVES OF CUCKWAR today!

Posted (edited)

the only thing worse than falling asleep wishing for death is waking up the next day to do it again

join baka

Edited by SameTbhFam

Posted

Baka is the #1 source of anime in BDO

Baka is the Oldest Guild in BDO

Baka has the largest number of cute female 2D members of ANY guild in any MMO

We stream the latest animes FO FREE with links provided in our discord available to Baka Sekret Anime Klub members ONLY (membership is based on minimum node war attendance)

Posted (edited)

Hey look.. I found irl representation of a Baka player:

baka.thumb.png.d32c8ea53d31449abd6028c3d

UM WTF TAKE THAT BACK??? grr

Edited by SameTbhFam

Posted

UM WTF TAKE THAT BACK??? grr

What I post comes without warranty. NO BACKSIES. You read it, you keep it.

We stream the latest animes FO FREE with links provided in our discord available to Baka Sekret Anime Klub members ONLY (membership is based on minimum node war attendance

MPAA notified, expect copyright-lobbyist/troll-van visiting these basement dwellers soon enough with (some hot back-door) litigation in mind :D

Posted

What I post comes without warranty. NO BACKSIES. You read it, you keep it.

MPAA notified, expect copyright-lobbyist/troll-van visiting these basement dwellers soon enough with (some hot back-door) litigation in mind :D

Gl iconicuck my dad works for the nsa he won't let them

Posted

Gl iconicuck my dad works for the nsa he won't let them

"iconicuck"? Cuck I might be but do not insult me by calling me an Iconic >:(

Where's the all mighty Baka memetic warfare at? If that's best you can do then might aswell silence those meme-cannons.

Posted

"iconicuck"? Cuck I might be but do not insult me by calling me an Iconic >:(

Where's the all mighty Baka memetic warfare at? If that's best you can do then might aswell silence those meme-cannons.

Pretend all you want, I can smell orwen shitters from across the internet

Posted

1492909512437.jpg

Posted

J O I N ~ B A K A 

Posted

Please join baka, we don't care about being good we just wanna zerg

1491666026436.jpg

Posted (edited)

*teleprots to the top of forums*
nothing personell kid 

Edited by Dremlock