• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

For you filthy casuals asking for hardcap/gear equalizing

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, the "filthy casuals" comment is triggering people harder than a p2w argument in channel chat Oo

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, the "filthy casuals" comment is triggering people harder than a p2w argument in channel chat Oo

f7f.jpeg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

BDO forum goers have such extreme views of this game. Either they scream:

"This game is too hardcore and requires 22 hours of grinding a day and full PEN just to participate in node wars!" 

or

"TET is for noobs! You can get that just playing 15 minutes a day for a month! SUPER easy! Massively easy! I've played hardcore grind games and let me tell you, this one is not a hardcore grind game! Only casual cryhards don't have full TET!"

Edited by Tolmos
1 person likes this

Posted

So what I've gathered from reading all the comments is this game has a lot of problems not just the problem that the OP has with people that want gear to be equalized. Thanks for the info all!

Posted

People who just started this game complaining about not being geared as those who have played for a year. Yes there should be a gap between those two. Hell, there should be a gap between those that have played for a year vs those that have played for 6 months.

Posted

Yanno that if it wasnt for those filthy casuals this game would dead right?

sry if my humour offended you sir

I think the gear gap should be reduced not equalized if you dont think gear isn't an issue go to rbf you'll see 3-5 people with 800+ score and 30 or more with like 25 or less thats not due to skill.

i talk about 1v1, and rbf is just a cluster-----, the biggest problem is zergs with wiz and all, not gear

some lvl 58kid calling ppl casual...

y right maybe I meant casual by bad at PvP nah?

reading "filthy casuals" is already enough to know that only bullshit has been written here from a kid that wants to be a "strong pro player".

just to remember you, those players are the vast majority and keep the game alive, without them you couldn't play at all.

apparently y'all sjw can't understand that the title was kind of a joke, if it was serious I would probably have insulted them in the post as well, which I didn't do. and i don't see your point, like because it's the majority of the player base they are automatically right and Devs should listen to their professionalism? You're such a retard

oh and "wants to be a pro player", you don't even know my level lmao

Posted

apparently y'all sjw can't understand that the title was kind of a joke, if it was serious I would probably have insulted them in the post as well, which I didn't do. and i don't see your point, like because it's the majority of the player base they are automatically right and Devs should listen to their professionalism? You're such a retard

oh and "wants to be a pro player", you don't even know my level lmao

I know your level, it's that of a 7yr old child. And a pretty dumb one.

Posted

I know your level, it's that of a 7yr old child. And a pretty dumb one.

you're definitely retarded

give me arguments if you wanna appear intelligent

Posted

you're definitely retarded

give me arguments if you wanna appear intelligent

you're too dumb to understand any arguments, continue with your childish fanatic aggressive rant vs the "filthy casuals", you're looking like a moron that gets beaten up in school and tries to be a big man in the online game. calling people names who just casually play now and then, how ridiculous lol. get outside have some fresh air.

Posted (edited)

you're too dumb to understand any arguments, continue with your childish fanatic aggressive rant vs the "filthy casuals", you're looking like a moron that gets beaten up in school and tries to be a big man in the online game. calling people names who just casually play now and then, how ridiculous lol. get outside have some fresh air.

lul "fanatic aggressive rant" cuz I dare to say filthy casuals in the title, which was meant as a joke as I told u before but heh Im the one who is too dumb to understand any arguments

it's funny how ppl in forum spit on you everytime cuz they don't know you so they can imagine you a life of looser who gets bullied irl, it's like they can't accept the fact that maybe I'm not a complete trash trying to act good but just a good player. 

btw I'm still waiting for arguments, not bs kid whining about how I'm offensive

Edited by Keagghan

Posted

lul "fanatic aggressive rant" cuz I dare to say filthy casuals in the title, which was meant as a joke as I told u a before but heh Im the one who is too dumb to understand any arguments

it's funny how ppl in forum spit on you everytime cuz they don't know you so they can imagine you a life of looser who gets bullied irl, it's like they can't accept the fact that maybe I'm not a complete trash trying to act good but just a good player. 

btw I'm still waiting for arguments, not bs kid whining about how I'm offensive

yes, what a funny joke, HAHA

add some "gitgud" and "salt" thats even funnier. in your opinion i guess.

Posted

yes, what a funny joke, HAHA

add some "gitgud" and "salt" thats even funnier. in your opinion i guess.

For someone craving an argument so badly, you've shown absolutely no proof that you would be capable of participating in one that didn't involve throwing pies around.

1 person likes this

Posted

up

Posted (edited)

Visiting this place after like half a year being gone. Yup, everyone went insane. People actually thinking soulessly grinding and doing same thing over and over with no reallll challenge to make money go higher to afford failing more is actually "skill'. Stop making me laugh. You're not hardcore. You're just desperate for better entertainment but you don't know it. You think you're better but it's only your dedication of time cough tinge of autism that is allowing you.

Edited by Kyle Hyde

Posted

So what I've gathered from reading all the comments is this game has a lot of problems not just the problem that the OP has with people that want gear to be equalized. Thanks for the info all!

Let me tell you what you should have gathered instead: simply that players of this game have a lot of issues, not just the problem that the OP has.