• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DK combos : suggestion

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont find a good guide with skill combos to use at 55-56 with DK

I'm levelling using few skills since AP >> my skill at the moment

Usually i use

shift + dx

shift + f

shift + q

without any precise combos

some helps ?

1 person likes this

Posted

heh, know the feeling.

At the moment i like to open with Air strike (w + f) for the movement.

After that F, F, shift + F, shift Q or Lunacy of Vedir (hotkey). Its probably not the most efficient nor viable for PvP but it gets stuff dead.

2 people like this

Posted

Visual examples would be nice if possible : 3

Posted

I knew i was forgetting something... I already autopilot this.

I should have said:

F, F, space, Shift+F, space, shift Q or Lunacy of Vedir (hotkey

Posted

I knew i was forgetting something... I already autopilot this.

I should have said:

F, F, space, Shift+F, space, shift Q or Lunacy of Vedir (hotkey

Note to be careful with shift Q. It doesn't stun "tough" monsters like Crazy Jacks, so be careful not to use it too often near those guys. You'll get slapped for more HP than you've healed.

Posted

Note to be careful with shift Q. It doesn't stun "tough" monsters like Crazy Jacks, so be careful not to use it too often near those guys. You'll get slapped for more HP than you've healed.

Yea, i haven't come across many mobs with float resist just yet so they are generally still on the ground from shift+F

Posted

Yea, i haven't come across many mobs with float resist just yet so they are generally still on the ground from shift+F

Yup, I totally changed my skill rotation once I went to Pirates. No more Shift Q or Shift E.

I use this on relatively high level monsters that are a pain to shift Q/shift E against:

Forward + F > F > F > Space > Shift + F > Space > Shift + LMB > Ultimate. Most monsters are dead by then, but rinse and repeat and use F, Space and Shift F whenever they're off cool down. Also throw some basic attacks for mana regen and dash to position yourself between your combos and dodge abilities.

But yeah, definitely use Shift + LMB, one of the best grinding skills in my opinion. Very impressive damage if you let it charge (not hard with the frontal block it gives).

Posted

For grinding so far I use W+F, Shift+F, Shift+LMB

after Shift+LMB I would use E

If I need to add some hp or ep I include Shift+Q

Knock down some mobs S+RMB or Shift+E

F+space for single targets

Always use a few scarring blade AWSD+LMB for EP and dodging

Low on SP but use Nocturne follow a float/kd combo

Use your ult when kd

Posted

For grinding so far I use W+F, Shift+F, Shift+LMB

after Shift+LMB I would use E

If I need to add some hp or ep I include Shift+Q

Knock down some mobs S+RMB or Shift+E

F+space for single targets

Always use a few scarring blade AWSD+LMB for EP and dodging

Low on SP but use Nocturne follow a float/kd combo

Use your ult when kd

E is useless if you used Shift + LMB.

Posted

E is useless if you used Shift + LMB.

Its not a lot of damage from the tooltip but still a mark xD

Posted

Its not a lot of damage from the tooltip but still a mark xD

Shift+ LMB make the mark explode it s like E but not 100% accuracy it uses the shift + lmb accuracy instead, so if you do E after it, it does absolutely nothing lol. That s what i meant

Posted

Shift+ LMB make the mark explode it s like E but not 100% accuracy it uses the shift + lmb accuracy instead, so if you do E after it, it does absolutely nothing lol. That s what i meant

this, u need to shift+lmb after uve marked them :/

Posted

oh thats lame xD

Posted

I do f  f  space f   s + lmb   s + rmb   w + f    lunacy  shift + q  shift + f    , however with strong mobs I  try to do   shift + lmb first and when down do the combo, some however dont go down and I have to improvise

Posted (edited)

Basically the main and best clear combo is

1) Forward-F, F, F for movement and knockdown into mobs when Air Strike is up, if not it still does good dmg with Veiled Dagger and the follow up Hidden Strike mechanic which stuns too

2) Shift-F for Wheel of Fortune which should kill most low mobs depending on AP ofc

3) Shift-Q for Corrupting Ground if off cooldown, good for HP and EP and dmg, but high cooldown

4) HotKey Lunacy of Vedir, for clean up of rest of mobs, good in 100% blackspirit to clear out a big bunch too

5) Hold Shift-Left Click for Kamasylvia Slash , if Corrupting Ground (Shift-Q) is on cooldown some harder mobs may be still up, so this will clean them up

6) Rinse repeat basically, if I have everything on cooldown, I will use Ravage Rake (Hold LMB and RMB) and that will clean up as well

Until awakening that is basically your bread and butter. Some extras include:

A) Get Dusk and Smoky Haze Maxed out for good movement and double left or right move to get more EP back

B) Get Infinite Mastery and Skilled Hunter levelled up when at relevant levels for more HP and mob killing power

I want to test things like Pervasive Darkness and Luscious snare for EP return and more dmg in the rotation but with my AP and DP I seem to do ok with the above skills, the only thing I find is you need to LMB attack mobs sometimes to get EP back which can slow you down a tiny bit or use SHIFT-SPACE which is slower

Hope this helps

Edited by Ryukenwulf

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0