• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Constant disconnects from the game

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone,

it is near impossible for me to connect to the game in the evening. Everytime I log into the game the game stands still and I get no response from the server. After 2 or 3 minutes all the data gets send to me at once and my client disconnects shortly after. A lot of channels are crowded at the moment because of the DK release but maybe the issue is on my side.

2 people like this

Posted

getting the issue right now in heidel....

I want to move my char daingit ;_;

1 person likes this

Posted

The usual response forums gives is "get better internet", but I've noticed too many people on here recently having this issue to write it off as individual issues.

I really think there's a bad node somewhere, and who is affected by the issue is geographical in nature. It would be great to get a poll of the physical locations of where folks who are experiencing this are located (US-Southeast, US-SouthWest, etc   OR   EU-South/North/West/East). I know that I have been completely unaffected in my region, but I have seen a lot of other people who were affected. Last time I saw this, a node over at Level3 in Texas was crapping out and everyone in the US Southeast and Northeast trying to connect to Guildwars 1 and World of Warcraft were lagging out like crazy.

Posted

Well "get better internet" is not possible for me. 100k should be more than enough to handle games. I am having no issues at all with other games.

Posted

I have different experiences week by week. I don't think its necessarily an issue on your end, or their end. 

I hear from people all over have similar issues.  Basically what I am saying is its too inconsistent although its funny when it happens often times I will be in a group with guildies and all of a sudden we all go "WHAT?! LAG!?" at the same time. IMO its how the software handles slight disruptions in network connection but I haven't tested it. BDO for some reason doesn't just lag a bit, when you lag you lag hard and it either ends in a crash or a huge surge of catchup. 

Posted

I had something very much like this. It took me a few days to be able to get back into the game at all. It's mostly stabilised now thankfully (without me upgrading internet or PC, funny that).

Things I tried in various combinations, which may or may not help you:

* Delete version.dat

* Setting graphics to lowest of the low

* Picking Val6 (later Cal6 worked too)

* RUNNING far away from the city as soon as I logged in, even while getting no response from the server

* Logging in first on an alt who was in a quiet spot

* Crying

1 person likes this

Posted

Servers are over loaded there is nothing wrong with your PC or conection. It's like the last boss event majority of ppl got lag and disconect. At peak time at Calp or Heidel you will have low fps and lag fest due to too many ppl in one spot, similar issue as the Boss spawns. 

At normal times I have 50+ fps at Calp city, but at peak time I grab memory leak or rubber banding just by passing through that city and only restart of pc help. 

Posted (edited)

I've been having the same problem since yesterday and basically did everything that the person above has done. Still haven't exactly found a solution and it's quite unfortunate (missed all world bosses today because of it). I really hope the hype of DK dies down soon so the servers aren't so plugged up...

Edited by Namoo

Posted

Want to do a boss?

Login (or switch toons) - try to mount horse - wait 1 minute for nothing to happen - disconnect (until the boss is killed on all channels)

FIx your game, jesus, it's sooooo broken.

Posted

agreeing in here in hopes of a fix which is wishing at this point. I've tried with multiple connection types at my house and others and we're all having issues. 

Posted

The only time that i have any problems is when i have noticed when it says all server are crowded.

When i notice my FPS go from 70 to 50, i pull up the change channel screen and i have noticed when all servers say CROWDED thats when i start getting FPS drops, desync and lag issues.

Posted

Hey everyone,

it is near impossible for me to connect to the game in the evening. Everytime I log into the game the game stands still and I get no response from the server. After 2 or 3 minutes all the data gets send to me at once and my client disconnects shortly after. A lot of channels are crowded at the moment because of the DK release but maybe the issue is on my side.

I thought it was only me !!!

Posted (edited)

Been trying to get on since this morning, keep getting Dc'd before it even fully loads me into the game. The loading bar gets to the end, then just puts me back at the "Start" screen saying I've been disconnected. Only having the problem with BDO, so I know it's not on my end.

Edited by Common_Troll

Posted

Mine keeps Dc'ing, however it's only when I am attempting to connect to my DK. Any other character and it's fine. Regardless of straight from character select screen, switching from one character to the DK, it either freezes then crashes or rarely allows me to connect to the DK then promptly not move...and crash.

Posted

My game keep disconnect everytime I try switch channel after world boss is killed on the channel I was... I just change channel, reach the new channel selected, only some stuff are loading and then dc. Worst thing is need to wait 10-12 minutes for change channel again. So frustating.

Posted

Try using a VPN. It helps me atleast.