• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

how do you even come up with something as ridiculous as grab engaging?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

so im hitting a guy with my 5meter long sword and he suddenly grabs me somehow and breaks the time-space continuum and teleports me in his hands, what a joke

grab engaging on people that are performing attacks is some sick twisted joke that ruins and destroys this game as stated more than half a year ago in this very forum

never in the history of gaming has a game existed where you're hitting your enemy and he just somehow grabs you 

eks dee 

10 people like this

Posted

so im hitting a guy with my 5meter long sword and he suddenly grabs me somehow and breaks the time-space continuum and teleports me in his hands, what a joke

grab engaging on people that are performing attacks is some sick twisted joke that ruins and destroys this game as stated more than half a year ago in this very forum

never in the history of gaming has a game existed where you're hitting your enemy and he just somehow grabs you 

eks dee 

This again? You really need to stop.

n3IlNMB.jpg

Posted

8 people like this

Posted

imagine this in real life

a guy is hitting you up with a wooden staff left and right and then you suddenly somehow ignore all the hits and all the pain and hes in your hands 

thats literally bdo end game pvp summed up 

Posted

Wish i had a grab

Posted (edited)

@irrelevant your character's eye stare is strange ...

Edited by Akesuke
link
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't really care that grab engaging is a thing, but it's frustrating that tamer is the only class that can't do it because the radius of the grab is so small, has no superarmor and we need the attack speed from Moonlight Strike to successfully pull off our combo unless the Heilang buff is running, which unfortunately only lasts 1 minute (less if you count the seconds it takes to re-summon Heilang and command him to attack) and also has a 5min30sec cooldown.

Whereas wizard, warrior and berserker can all reliably grapple you and combo you to death (in the case of the wizard: one-shot).

Edited by Catgrill

Posted

70dabcde142911906905223898_700wa_0.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Grab engaging isnt a thing

Posted (edited)

imagine this in real life

I did... I pictured the Trump 'kitty' grab. I think Pearl Abyss has enough grabbers to back them.

Edited by Mystafyi
minor edit.

Posted

I don't really care that grab engaging is a thing,

i care

i'm hitting a ranger whos losing 50% of his hp and he just grabs me while im hitting him, this is wrong, this shouldn't be a thing 

this is worse than fighting a speedhacker , at least speedhackers dont randomly grab you while you're hitting them. Once you cc them they actually die, meanwhile in rbf half of the rangers that i attack and are losing hp just somehow magically grab me and displace/move teleport my char around 

the concept of grabbing someone thats moving or performing an attack is just incredibly stupid 

Posted

When someone breaks the time space continuum when you kd them and their body teleports 10m to the right.

Jouska just takes a huge poop onto the physical server daily, otherwise the level of desync is unexplainable 

Posted

When someone breaks the time space continuum when you kd them and their body teleports 10m to the right.

Jouska just takes a huge poop onto the physical server daily, otherwise the level of desync is unexplainable 

sure all kinds of desync is horrible but at least u can superarmor/block a knockdown, you can't do anything vs grab

superarmor or block, doesnt matter, 

BDO Guide

Make ranger, get duo/tri accessories and tet kzarka , go rbf , spam dash to get to someone then press grab and its a coin toss 50/50 if your grab desyncs in your favor or you just die as you always would if the game worked properly 

I seriously think some people are not even desyncing but straight up hacking, i dont think its possible to hit a guy for 70% of his hp without him getting cced and then he just grabs me???????????????? while im hitting him, hello????????

Posted

Question is, why rangers got grab. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ranger grab is trash dude, she has no super armor when grabbing unlike stupid retard Warrior cough cough. If you see a ranger come close to u just hit her with anything and she's done.

Now bug abusing Warrior is a different story he can grab u while he remains super armored so u have to use ur iFrame to escape but even then he grabs u out of ur iFrame with retarded desync lol. So fed up with this game's PVP, plz remove all forms of CC to deal ppl who abuse desync.

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

@irrelevant your character's eye stare is strange ...

thats some high tier forum stalking 

1 person likes this

Posted

You're sometimes a pain to moderate, but I agree with you here. I feel similarly to ol' Lacari in regards to berserker grabs and grabs in general half the time. 

2 people like this

Posted

/yawn

Go find a different game to play if you don't like the mechanics here. Oh wait, every game out there has some stupid skill that people whine about.  Welcome to gaming.

I hate PvP. But I love a bunch of aspects in this game. So, if I'm in the mood to play, I do. If I get ganked or PK'd, I simply move on or log out for the night. No reason to complain, the game isn't going to change just for a few people crying.

I'd play this game every chance I had if there was a PvE only server. I'd probably spend even more money on the game too. Alas, there will never be a PvE only option, so I shrug it off, play this casually and wont spend more money on it.

Posted

whoever makes fun of lemon or ignore his topics , means they never tried pvp in this game.

4 people like this

Posted

thats some high tier forum stalking 

I know that other topic because Lemon posted it in discord but yeah I can be stalker if want, Dremlock wants ?

tumblr_inline_mwx4hiMBEo1reqwmm.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

You're sometimes a pain to moderate, but I agree with you here. I feel similarly to ol' Lacari in regards to berserker grabs and grabs in general half the time. 

lmao some ppl may get tired of lacari screams... but i dont

1 person likes this

Posted

Umm , this is a game with magic?  Don't try to apply the laws of physics.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol complaining about ranger in 2017

2 people like this

Posted

In this game desync matters so much more than skill it's sad but it's the truth. 

Posted

Question is, why rangers got grab. 

idk if its a serious question or a low quality bait